Goku VS Binary

Topic started by ArtsyGal on Nov. 1, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Energy VS Ki

Combatants

Binary
Binary

VS

Goku (SSJ3 and up)
Goku (SSJ3 and up)

Our Solar System (begin next to the Earth)
Our Solar System (begin next to the Earth)

Details

Round 1: Morals on, no prep

Round 2: Morals off, one week of prep (both can consult to anyone willing to help them)

Post by Kurohige (3,726 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well Goku dies since the battle take place in space near earth where Goku can't breath XD lol jk Although I think wins, Binary actually busted a planet too, now I know Goku can do that easily too but she also has energy absorption leaving Goku with limited options in this fight. He is here absorbing energy and busting a planet:

Binary is capable of absorbing several types of energy including magic, so I see no reason ki would be any different. Keep in mind she flew through White Holes and was at one point above Silver surfer too I believe. But I think if Goku can use IT and keep close he can win, but she had some other impressive feats too, but she hasn't done much lately.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Nice points I agree.

@Kurohige said:

Well Goku dies since the battle take place in space near earth where Goku can't breath XD lol jk Although I think wins, Binary actually busted a planet too, now I know Goku can do that easily too but she also has energy absorption leaving Goku with limited options in this fight. He is here absorbing energy and busting a planet:

Binary is capable of absorbing several types of energy including magic, so I see no reason ki would be any different. Keep in mind she flew through White Holes and was at one point above Silver surfer too I believe. But I think if Goku can use IT and keep close he can win, but she had some other impressive feats too, but she hasn't done much lately.

Oh wow, I had that scan ready in case it was needed!

Yeah, I also think Binary has the advantage, but I didn't want to trust my opinion completely since I'm not that big on DBZ. I also know that as Binary, Carol is at least light speed (I think she's faster) and is in class 100. And yes, ki absorption is very reasonable, but then again, that's just a speculation. I see no reason why she couldn't absorb ki, but I don't want to be claiming that as a fact or anything. And isn't she Captain Marvel right now?

@ArtsyGal: Yeah I think she is although I have been reading the Ultamate series lately so i wouldn't know for sure, but yes, I think it really depends on her durability however those attacks can most likely put Goku down as well, it can go either way, if she is faster than light as well as class 100 Goku may only have his instant transmission to really get him out of this. My knowledge on both characters is a bit shaky since I'm not a big fan of either one but I give a slight edge to Binary but I can still see Goku winning this with his H2H assuming he does not start off with the famous planet busting attack right off the bat lol

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

stop making goku threads goddamnit...

in conclusion everyone can beat goku...

a close match for him is ash from pokemon or yu gi!!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
o-o Dude, Goku's not THAT weak. He can beat the likes of Imperialdramon DRAGON mode and the entire Holy Shounen Trinity with ease. Ash would be sodomized. Unless he had his badass Charizard. But Charizard would just ditch Ash and join the cool fighting scenes in DBZ

@debeze said:

stop making goku threads goddamnit...

in conclusion everyone can beat goku...

a close match for him is ash from pokemon or yu gi!!

I agree that Goku isn't nearly as strong as people claim he is, but he's definitely not that weak.

@Kurohige said:

@ArtsyGal: Yeah I think she is although I have been reading the Ultamate series lately so i wouldn't know for sure, but yes, I think it really depends on her durability however those attacks can most likely put Goku down as well, it can go either way, if she is faster than light as well as class 100 Goku may only have his instant transmission to really get him out of this. My knowledge on both characters is a bit shaky since I'm not a big fan of either one but I give a slight edge to Binary but I can still see Goku winning this with his H2H assuming he does not start off with the famous planet busting attack right off the bat lol

Hmm, yeah. Binary has the edge in strength and speed. Plus, she can absorb energy, so there's that. Then their energy projection abilities are pretty evened out, leaving Goku with nothing but IT, which I don't think can be that useful in this battle.

@debeze: And here we have someone who just abandons a series they like just because they can't beat everyone. Being multi planet busting FTL super beings that shoot ki isn't enough? I love Jojo's Bizarre adventure where they have FLT, hax, time manipulating, dimension manipulating humans but even they get beat a lot (Except like 1 character but even he can be beaten by a high level reality warper.) This fight can go either way you know.

@TheBlackDragonz: Agreed lol.

Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: I agree with what you pointed out. Binary's energy absorption will hinder Goku.The Androids have proven that could be a problem for any of the Z-Fighters.
Post by taichokage (13,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think it's a bit unfair. Goku has 0 advantages here.

i was being sarcastic lol ... is obvious that people hate goku and everyone wants him to lose just because he has alot of fanboys..

@OP

Why are u only giving the advantage to one side?

@Kurohige ehh?? A character doesnt have to be the strongest to be anyones favorite...

goku has faced enemies that can absorb energy before..

if he cant blast her away.. he can just do what he did with vegeta fight her with almost no energy beans

@debeze said:

i was being sarcastic lol ... is obvious that people hate goku and everyone wants him to lose just because he has alot of fanboys..

@OP

Why are u only giving the advantage to one side?

@Kurohige ehh?? A character doesnt have to be the strongest to be anyones favorite...

goku has faced enemies that can absorb energy before..

if he cant blast her away.. he can just do what he did with vegeta fight her with almost no energy beans

I honestly thought they were well matched. I mean, Binary does have the advantage, but I thought Goku could do something. Just goes to show how I know absolutely nothing about Dragon Ball Z. And also, Carol is in class 100 (as Binary) and has received proper military training.

Goku sure gets overrated by certain people. But lately people keep making spite battles against him, which is a little too much tbh.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Goku sure gets overrated by certain people. But lately people keep making spite battles against him, which is a little too much tbh.

Well, this is not meant to be spite whatsoever. However, I am glad to see that Binary comes out on top in this match.

@ArtsyGal said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Well, this is not meant to be spite whatsoever. However, I am glad to see that Binary comes out on top in this match.

Just curious as to why you choose Goku since you say you know nothing about DBZ?

@SpeedForceSpider: lol people just wanna hate on goku....

infact no goku this forums would be pretty dead...

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
^ Says people love hating Goku yet in this very thread I did the exact opposite. Seems legit.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Just curious as to why you choose Goku since you say you know nothing about DBZ?

Well, I just mean that I'm not that much of DBZ person. I just know what I've read throughout the internet (various character profiles, forums, etc.).

@ArtsyGal: Uh huh.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

^ Says people love hating Goku yet in this very thread I did the exact opposite. Seems legit.

lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel