Goku, Vegeta, & Trunks SSJ4 verses Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Topic started by xXZeroXx on Sept. 22, 2011. Last post by Endlesscreator 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Fail271 said:
@SilverGalford: I'm not entirely sure how you missed the part when the current form of Gurren Lagann went into the mouth of TTGL, but maybe you should watch it again. I will agree that it is overhyped. I actually only moderately liked the show. Regardless, I'm not really sure why there is such controversy over it's size. Why would the creator even portray it as galaxy sized if it wasn't?
I think Silver meant overhyped in terms of power, not of popularity.
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@DJSNuva1: Oh I know and agree. I was just saying that I'm not some ttgl crazy fan boy haha
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Fail271 said:
@DJSNuva1: Oh I know and agree. I was just saying that I'm not some ttgl crazy fan boy haha
Oh right, lol
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol wow after watching that video that djs posted im not even sure what the team can do. maybe a kamehameha?

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Hellos: Anti spiral used his power to show earth their fight cause he likes to humilliate his foes

Also They were totally tossing galaxies around

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

When the Earth is seen from the fight, they state that it was because of the energy given off in the fight interfered witht he Spiral recognition system caused space to fold on itself, not because there was a hole left open in space.

When the Granzeboma enters the Universe, Kittans sister states that there was something massive coming through perceptual teleportation (it took Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren little effort to drag the real Moon back into existance). TTGL uses a Super Dimensional anchor to stop the Anti-Spiral from further penetration of the Universe. This shows it can exist outside the Anti-Spiral dimension . The Anti-Spiral wanted their enemies to despair, which is why it was seen from light years away.

The Anti-Spiral, who created two universes and liquified space & time, would have no problem enlarging their home planet, seeing as though they could hide it from teleportation and manipulated it in the first place (is there also any official proof of size-distortion?)

Just incase there are any further doubts to TTGLs size...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

LOL at Torankusu SSJ4.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm really beginning to hate that robot.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MarioRedfield said:

I'm really beginning to hate that robot.

Why? He's awesome ^^

And he roflstomps the saiyans in this fight, nobody in DBZ could match him.

@GIRUGAMESH: I'll agree with your 2nd part about how the saiyans stand no chance against him

Post by othus12 (6,597 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@MarioRedfield: this would be a funny fight, the STTGL shouldnt be even able to see them,looking fo the saiyans would be like looking at the infinite. what would happen if goku teleports inside the robot and kills the pilots? is that impossible? because judging this match it seems it goes to whoever find the other first, and goku can look for ki.

@othus12: It would be funny yeah. Confusing also though I've never seen Gurren Laggan but if the robot is the size of ten galaxies then how many pilots does it require? Lol that doesn't sound like something they thought through

Post by othus12 (6,597 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@MarioRedfield: yeah i mean, STTGL is obviously stronger than the saiyans but if it cant find and attack them its no use.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@MarioRedfield: yeah i mean, STTGL is obviously stronger than the saiyans but if it cant find and attack them its no use.

Evidently you are forgetting the scope of its power and the size of its attacks.

Why look for an opponent in a galaxy when you can just wipe out the galaxy itself?

@GIRUGAMESH: Because of morals?...

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,695 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@MarioRedfield: To be fair the TTGL isnt a Robot, is more like a Energy construct created by the Spiral Energy, the rest, up to the Chouginga are Robots as they combine the Gurren Lagann with a bigger machine to exist, yet the TTGL is a construct of Energy taking a solidified form, as the STTGL is as well. About the Number of Pilots, this is a Super Robot Show, in "real life" a machine as the Gurren Lagann or Mazinger would need more than one or two guys moving levers and punching buttons, yet they can do it as the genre allows it. But taking in consideration that the TTGL is a energy construct I dont see the reason of questioning the possibilities of piloting it, as is powered by sheer willpower and fighting spirit...... Kinda like a Green Lantern Ring

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Again lol at SSJ4 Torankusu

Post by 5th (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Could Goku use IT to kill all the pilots?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,695 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@5th: I dont know if he can IT inside the Construct of Spiral Energy

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

Could Goku use IT to kill all the pilots?

I came here just to post that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel