Goku, Vegeta, & Trunks SSJ4 verses Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Topic started by xXZeroXx on Sept. 22, 2011. Last post by Endlesscreator 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Verses

Location: Space; The three saiyans can breath normally.

Prep Time: No

Morals: Yes

Bloodlust: Only for the Saiyans.

Random encounter

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i think this is spite in ttgl favor

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Isn't SS4 Gogeta's power on universal scale? IIRC all the powers of the universe were required to defeat Omega Shenron, and Gogeta was easily overpowering him until the time of the fusion ran out.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
When I saw Trunks, I LOL'd
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think the mecha wins with mid-difficulty, i mean he can throw galaxies you know!

Post by Sonata (35,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@TheRedRose: With Mid-difficulty??

This is death stomp in favor of TTGL The saiyans would look like dust mites due to the size alone.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: I say mid-difficulty since the Sayians can use IT to teleport their ass inside and wreck the shit from within

Post by Sonata (35,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@TheRedRose: Only Goku can use it plus he has to lock on to the crews energy signature, going to be pretty tough to do, with all that massive spiral power from the TTGL

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This isn't even up for debate as to who wins.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I don't think it's that one-sided. It required an universal Spirit Bomb to defeat Omega Shenron, and SS4 Gogeta was playing around with him. He could have easily killed him if he would have gotten a bit serious. IMO the DB team might have a chance if they combine to form Gogeta, though they only have a couple of minutes.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Dartz: SSJ4 Goku was cut by glass. 
 
@MohsinMan99 said:

This isn't even up for debate as to who wins.

Post by Dream (7,215 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Universe-sized mecha vs two SSJ4s and a fake?
 
I shall stick with TTGL.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Dartz: SSJ4 Goku was cut by glass.

@MohsinMan99 said:

This isn't even up for debate as to who wins.

When did that happened?

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Dartz: I'll try to find it, and I've seen the video personally, but I can't find it atm. If you look it up on google "Goku SSJ4 cut by glass" you'll find all kinds of stuff about it. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mech isn't as close to as big as people are making it out to be. That and it entirely depends on if they can teleport into the damn thing, if not they lose.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:

Mech isn't as close to as big as people are making it out to be. That and it entirely depends on if they can teleport into the damn thing, if not they lose.

I thought it was huge, I saw this video a long time ago; 
 
  
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1: Compare it to the only legitimate thing we can gauge how big it is, the other mechs that are inside it.

I'd say it's about as big as sun at best.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:

@DJSNuva1: Compare it to the only legitimate thing we can gauge how big it is, the other mechs that are inside it.

I'd say it's about as big as sun at best.

Really? That's interesting. Weren't they tossing Galaxies around though?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Hellos said:

@DJSNuva1: Compare it to the only legitimate thing we can gauge how big it is, the other mechs that are inside it.

I'd say it's about as big as sun at best.

Really? That's interesting. Weren't they tossing Galaxies around though?

Those weren't real galaxies. Namely why the Earth was as large as the galactic core of one.

Size was distorted, heavily.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos: I was unaware of that. So... Those galaxies aren't the size of real galaxies?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel