Goku, Vegeta run a massive gauntlet

Topic started by niBBit on May 28, 2012. Last post by niBBit 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@niBBit said:

@SpeedForceSpider: South Supreme Kai>Vegeta SSJ2. :) hehe. Nah lets not go there again it was fun right. What do you think about Round 8?

??? you sent this to SpeedForceSpider yet it was sent to me??? glitch? lol

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: If Goku uses his Instant Transmission in the battle i don't see why the Kai's can't use there Instantaneous Movement in there battle and Instantaneous Movement is better than IT for anyone who is wondering:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Instantaneous_Movement

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Transmission

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Scratch what I said before if the Grand Supreme Kai is around Evil Buu level, Goku and Vegeta are done for. 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: lol he probably was gonna message you but erased it.

@niBBit: Round 8 is easy they one-shot them, they may lose round 9 if going by the manga stats, but by anime the beat the Kai's asses.

@Sonata: Hey have you read the tread i made about the Kai's and read the debate between me and SpeedForceSpider?

@SpeedForceSpider: What! come one :) yes Dabura is not the strongest SSJ2 tier guy but he would not have been one shotted by Vegeta. Vegeta himself says *Arghh Darbua is tough but he's not unbeatable, i've watched his movements outside and the only thing i need the worry about is his spit, if i do that then i know i can beat him* here you see that Vegeta himself say that he can beat Dabura (no shocker there) but Vegeta doesn't sound like he's gonna do it with ease nevermind one-shotting him, and keep in mind Dabura was stronger than Gohan SSJ2. Yes Vegeta is stronger then all of them but the power gap needs to be astronomical in order for him to one shot them.

@niBBit: lol come on bro, Vegeta was 24,000 and one-shotted a 22,000 Dodoria. The gap can be really small to kill someone fast in DBZ.

Nice try dude :)

@SpeedForceSpider: You know... i completly forgot about that.

EDIT: Gosh darnit your right :)

@niBBit: lol it's okay bro :)

Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Stops at 8 IMO. 3 upper SSJ2 levels vs. the 2 highest ones. Well I guess depending on the Gohan involved (high school Gohan or the kid that fights SPC? Vegeta and Goku might clear it if it's high school Gohan but I don't think they do if it's kid Gohan, that ones a real beast).

@rpgr: Did you looked at the tread i posted on Comicvine for you :), uhm this is Teen Gohan SSJ2 the one who fought againt SPC not the weakling that fought against Dabura.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel