Goku & Superman vs Thor & Maestro Hulk

Topic started by luthluth on June 13, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,222 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

VS

SSJG Goku has no time limit

Thor is in base no Odin force ect

Round 1 All in character

Round 2 All bloodlusted

Starting distance 10,000 miles

Fight location: Kepler 186f

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 2. Both Hulk and Thor are somewhat more powerful than either of team 1. Maestro Hulk is probably Hulk at his strongest aside from Zombie Hulk. Maybe WW Hulk but even then maybe not. In short he's the most powerful here easily. Then Thor because physically and energy-wise he's second and first respectively.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: I have to disagree with you there, while physically Hulk and Superman should be on par, the SSJG power up has honestly made Goku on par power wise with Thor. Sure, Mjolnir is still superior, but the way Thor fights makes him less likely to use its power to the full potential at times. I could see Goku's speed factoring in and giving him the advantage in the fight, and most likely winning. As for Hulk v Supes, I think Supe's speed will give him the win. As smart and strong as this hulk is, Supes speed combined with his power makes him too much I believe

Post by Low (1,172 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Thor will solo in Warrior Madness mode. I also say T2 got this. Guys who are second to Galactus (Silver Surfer) - high herald levwl, has been stomped by Thor. Neither Superman nor Goku is much of a match here.

@Low: In warrior madness he is super powerful, but he becomes too enraged to be able to think wisely in battle. For someone like Goku who could seize that opportunity similar to how ironically Maestro Hulk did during their fight

He's beaten Surfer without Warrior's madness and one-shot 616 Hulk before. The caliber of enemies he's faced and even defeated are well beyond anything in the DBZ verse. Without jobbing Thor could beat Bills and Goku together. It largely depends on his mood. On earth he cannot use his power much like Z protagonists, but when he's bloodlusted or in space, he has galaxy level+ feats. And FTL reaction speed like tagging Surfer when they were both in hyperspace.

@taichokage: True I suppose, although honestly I think he'd have to be in warrior madness to take them both, Bills was really powerful. I mean honestly, he literally stomped all over the Z fighters, and they were comparable to Thor beforehand. I'd say in a one on one fight he could put up a good show, but Bills would win. That is until Thor goes Warrior madness and takes him down, which I could see as being quite possible. Galaxy level is pushing it for me though, more like solar system + I mean he'd have to have Odinforce to be galaxy level.

The other thing is it also greatly depends on who is writing Thor. The shittiest writers to touch him made him lose to Venom. Like, seriously? Go f**k yourself Superior Spiderman writers, they seriously got it out for Thor.

Post by flashback180 (440 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sun dip Superman stomps thor. Not to mention he's normally a moon buster in just pure strength. Depending on the version sun dip will amp him quite a extent.

Hulk Is irrelevant here his attacks are not going to make contact with anyone here. Hulk despite his regeneration he can be knocked out and had been ko'd by black bolt, iron man, logan etc

Gokus kizen and kamahamaha would obviously be effective on thor. With his speed and skill he can BFR hi hulk from the planet.

Base Thor had planet level blows as seen when he defeated Beta Ray Bill. And another instance he cracked the orbiting moon from the shockwave of hitting his opponent on another planet. And BFR won't work when Thor can warp Hulk back. And this isn't sun dipped Superman. Likewise, Thor and Hulk have stronger boosted versions than these. And galaxy level is t an exaggeration. Twice base Thor has done feats of that caliber. Mjolnir absorbed a galaxy busting explosion once, but when Thor tried channeling all of his power into it, it shattered. Another older feat is when he blocked a lifebomb that destroyed billions of galaxies, specifically 20% of the universe. He blacked and contained the blast with his strongest barrier. He also turned the the world engine thing that pulled the Yggdrasil tree that connects the 9 worlds which are dimensions. The weight was incalculable. These are feats no in Warrior's madness. He's tanked Supernova before in recent years. Goku isn't enough of a threat nor is Superman outside of his juiced versions.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,227 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why, not put World breaker Hulk in this fight? Or even current Hulk.

Maestro, haven't shown anything that would allow him to help Thor here. Even the team, by putting a more stronger version of Hulk.

Also Goku most likely dies in this fight, since he needs some form of air to live. :)

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: What do you mean? lol even out? Maestro is stronger than Thor.

And this version is likely weaker than WW Hulk (or was it World Breaker Hulk?) is.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: Dunno I just felt like it, Maestro should be equal to world war hulk. Goku seemed to give zero fucks in the thermosphere for a several minutes and he dosent need some form of air he needs oxygen which is so ridiculously minuscule at such high elevations. Also there are other factors such as radiation, temperature and air pressure that dosent effect Goku.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,227 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth:

Point being, he hasn't shown that he can handle being without oxygen for long periods. He's still getting oxygen even at that level, just really low amounts.

So I'll try to treat this Hulk as just a future Hulk. But I don't look at him as one, as he's very weak compared to what the current Hulks have done.

@Low:

And If i'm not mistaken that Thor was already weakened when he went to go fight.

Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2 wins here.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@luthluth:

Point being, he hasn't shown that he can handle being without oxygen for long periods. He's still getting oxygen even at that level, just really low amounts.

So I'll try to treat this Hulk as just a future Hulk. But I don't look at him as one, as he's very weak compared to what the current Hulks have done.

@Low:

And If i'm not mistaken that Thor was already weakened when he went to go fight.

Lol are you serious? What you just said goes against logic. How the fuck is it remotely possible to utilize oxygen with such a mindbogglingly tiny atmospheric pressure at that elevation?! It isn't possible for that extremely small amount of oxygen to provide constant energy to all Gokus cells, Its illogical/laughable to think so. Goku has shown that he can survive without the use of aerobic respiration for a long period of time while being under serious stress. The conditions in the thermosphere is 99% similar to that of deep space.

Post by Justalittlegirl (625 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@luthluth: @Whats_out_the_bag:

I'd say SSG Goku can survive in space, or at least the upper atmosphere. Uncertain about other forms, since Freeza said he couldn't but then again he's pretty stupid so maybe he was wrong.

Online Now

@Justalittlegirl said:

I'd say SSG Goku can survive in space, or at least the upper atmosphere. Uncertain about other forms, since Freeza said he couldn't but then again he's pretty stupid so maybe he was wrong.

The result could have something to do with how Goku was raised, as a human being.

Vageta has no problem underwater while Goku at first appeared to have. When Friezer busted planet Vageta, the Saiyens were floating pretty outside the planet.

Post by gokugx (360 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Low said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

The result could have something to do with how Goku was raised, as a human being.

Vageta has no problem underwater while Goku at first appeared to have. When Friezer busted planet Vageta, the Saiyens were floating pretty outside the planet.

Well said

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Supes sun dips.

You must mean Thor gives him the Sentry treatment. Yeah he'll get a great dip in the sun.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel