Goku & Super Janemba vs Fantastic Four & Silver Surfer

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 18, 2013. Last post by Jean199999 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

also Silver Surfer (even tho I don't like him.. ugh) is faster than Goku or Janemba.. he could speed blitz them.

And his intangibility, invisibility, more strength, more durability more everything. Silver Surfer is even a league above Superman.

A League? Superman no matter what version(except for obvious ones like cyborg supes and stuff) cannot defeat silver surfer unless surfer is jobbing or wants supes to win.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Like I said, Goku curbstomps anyone ever...

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well, Eternity was supposed to be God. Galactus is meant to replace Eternity. Then comes along the Living Tribunal who stands head'n shoulders above them, only to be trumped by TOAA who is, really, Stan Lee and the Writers of Marvel comics. Stan Lee himself is pretty much the God of Marvel. He's appeared in the comics, the Animated series, and the movies, including the animated features.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd say the Fantastic Four are defeated, but Silver Surfer may win (I hear he's pretty strong).

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Silver Surfer sucks... but yeah he could solo

You ever read a comic of his? You know I hate Marvel Comics, right? Well I like Surfer. I think he's a very good (as in person) character. I suggest your read Silver Surfer: Requiem.

Well. As I said before, I don't like him (same with Thor I don't like him) but I do respect his accomplishments and his abilities but idk I just don't like him, tho I would read his comics.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

also Silver Surfer (even tho I don't like him.. ugh) is faster than Goku or Janemba.. he could speed blitz them.

And his intangibility, invisibility, more strength, more durability more everything. Silver Surfer is even a league above Superman.

A League? Superman no matter what version(except for obvious ones like cyborg supes and stuff) cannot defeat silver surfer unless surfer is jobbing or wants supes to win.

Well you thought of league in your own terms. You should have asked me what I thought this difference in league was. I would have said Power House - Clark; Herald Level - Norrin. That would be another league for me. I did not say Clark would beat Surfer did I? Nor do I believe he would.

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Franklin and Dad bfr Goku and Human torch goes nova on his ass.

SS can handle janemba

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel