Goku & Super Janemba vs Fantastic Four & Silver Surfer

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 18, 2013. Last post by Jean199999 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Imagine Janemba was never evil and accompanied the Z fighters in their quests for good. They came across Fantastic Four & Silver Surfer and they battle them to the death!

The battle takes place in Hell (DBZ). Silver Surfer is busy with Janemba and Goku is busy with Fantastic Four.

- Super Janemba

- Normal Silver Surfer

- Goku can go Super Kaioken at maximum (If he's up against Silver Surfer because somehow Janemba lost, he can go all out; SSJ4)

- Time is after Z series ended.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Am sure team two wins...

also Johny can do Super Nova and that wont be good for Goku, also Silver Surfer (even tho I don't like him.. ugh) is faster than Goku or Janemba.. he could speed blitz them.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,174 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

also Silver Surfer (even tho I don't like him.. ugh) is faster than Goku or Janemba.. he could speed blitz them.

And his intangibility, invisibility, more strength, more durability more everything. Silver Surfer is even a league above Superman.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

also Silver Surfer (even tho I don't like him.. ugh) is faster than Goku or Janemba.. he could speed blitz them.

And his intangibility, invisibility, more strength, more durability more everything. Silver Surfer is even a league above Superman.

Yup, also he can create black holes inside people's brains... (what I heard, tho am sure he can) and of course his power cosmic.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, also he can create black holes inside people's brains... (what I heard, tho am sure he can) and of course his power cosmic.

People tend to say, scans to whenever people say so much strange stuff one can do. However when comes to Norrin you accept it and move on.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

People tend to say, scans to whenever people say so much strange stuff one can do. However when comes to Norrin you accept it and move on.

lol... But yeah, Norrin solos here.

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Fantastic 4 aren't worth a mention, but Surfer could arguably solo. Only way I see team 2 winning is if Janemba creates a carbon copy of Norrin. Otherwise I see Norrin winning after a decent battle.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both Silver Surfer and Invisible Woman have beaten opponents using hax abilities that where used like... once or twice and is pretty inconsistent like Surfer creating a black hole in sombody or IW usig her powers and rip people up from the inside out. Most people around battle forums that i know put Goku around Herald lvl so and imo i seen no reason of Goku having trouble beating the Fantasic 4. I depends on how fast Surfer can beat Janemba before Goku joins in. If Janemba could manage to put up a fight and Goku takes the Fantasic 4 out quickly than team 1 might win in a good battle.

The OP states that this is Normal Silver Surfer so none of that Classic stuff should be brought up here.

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Good, point, but it would take both of them and it would be hard. I also put Goku at herald level, but Surfer is at the top of herald level.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: Definitly. Silver is top on the food chain regarding Heralds. Shame that The Fallen One is gone as i believe he could be more powerfull than even Surfer :)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,860 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think Superman is even considered herald level. If he's not, Goku isn't either.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Silver has the potential to solo here.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Silver Surfer FTW

Silver Surfer sucks... but yeah he could solo

@DBZ_universe said:

You ever read a comic of his? You know I hate Marvel Comics, right? Well I like Surfer. I think he's a very good (as in person) character. I suggest your read Silver Surfer: Requiem.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why is the Fantastic 4 here? Surfer solos with ease.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

You ever read a comic of his? You know I hate Marvel Comics, right? Well I like Surfer. I think he's a very good (as in person) character. I suggest your read Silver Surfer: Requiem.

Actually, he's one of only Marvel characters I actually do indeed hate.

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Actually, he's one of only Marvel characters I actually do indeed hate.

Why is that?

@Supreme Marvel: I find him to be incredibly, incredibly annoying. Plus his powers are just too much.

@MarioRedfield: His power set doesn't bother me. It makes sense to me for him to have that much power. Stan Lee created Galactus to be "God", but never said it directly to not offend people. Have been given powers by "God", I'm not surprised he got that level of power.

He's such a nice person. In Requiem, for Peter, he give MJ temporary powers like him to ride around on his board. Which I thought was cool. It was either a anniversary of Pete and MJ or MJ's birthday present. Either way, he got lucky.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel