Goku SSJ4 vs The Flash (Wally West)

Topic started by Fail271 on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SSJjanemba said:

here we go again.

Lol

@Fail271 said:

@DJSNuva1: I was just trying to play along with him lol, since we both know there's no absolute showing them as being FTL.

Oh, I see your point then.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Flash stomps. wtf is this.

@YouFinished said:

Flash stomps. wtf is this.

But goku is sooooooooooooo fast thoigh, how cud flash keep up?

@DJSNuva1:  
flash farts, thats how.

@YouFinished said:

@DJSNuva1: flash farts, thats how.

like that cud keep up weth goku!

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@YouFinished
you should know he isn't serious, since he was arguing in flashes favoure from the first page.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This still going on???

@MohsinMan99 said:

This still going on???

Yeah.. Well, you know how the DBZ kids are.
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Yeah, Flash and Zoom are way too OP. If they are written to their full potential, everyone looks like a statue to them... and in Zoom's case that includes the Flash. So, yeah... Flash wins no problem.

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10

wow so many things people are speculating about Goku & DBZ are not true at all lol wow

i know a lot about DBZ but from the scans shown about Wally he defeats Goku

& people keep bringing up the Mr Popo FTL thing i dont believe that at all it must be an error becuase that would make someone like Nappa or Raditz FTL+

& Goku alone has not shown the capabilities to destroy a galaxy

Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Wow. A DBZ fan with common sense. You, sir, are awesome.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: Goku won't even have enough time to produce a blast once he's KO'd by punches so fast they hurt SBP

ND

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MisterShin said:

@Newdeath said:

@DBZ_universe said:

If it's a race who knows... Wally does have the ability to steal the opponent's speed.... but in a fight Goku easily.

The Flash's punches were strong enough to harm Superboy Prime. A bloodlusted Flash would murder Goku.

ND

Was this before or after he stole Superboy Prime speed?

He never stole SBP speed any way Wally stomps one IMP and game over he can also steal Goku's speed and vibrate him and make him explode Wally has attosecond reaction way better then Goku's reaction Wally stomps.

Have you ever thought if Goku can always fly or teleport up to space and blow up the planet while Wally is there... and come on Wally can't fly or keep up with Goku's Instant transmition if SSJ4 Goku wants to he could easily blow up the galaxy they are on and laugh his ass off or he could take him to space and Wally would die because of no oxygen while Goku watches him die (oh and Saiyans are able to breath in space) so yeah Wally doesnt "stomp" also Goku is a far superior fighter than Wally and Superboy prime...

Wally has Picosecond reaction he has saved people in picoseconds has Goku? no Wally can hit him one million times in one second you have no proof Goku is faster then light please Wally stomps. Goku can not bust a galaxy not even close SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku for the record.

@acarter said:

wow so many things people are speculating about Goku & DBZ are not true at all lol wow

i know a lot about DBZ but from the scans shown about Wally he defeats Goku

& people keep bringing up the Mr Popo FTL thing i dont believe that at all it must be an error becuase that would make someone like Nappa or Raditz FTL+

& Goku alone has not shown the capabilities to destroy a galaxy

Nobody in DBZ has shown that capability outside of filler. There was only one filler Buu clip, and that's it.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DJSNuva1: even tho... a bloodlusted Goku would react and stomp Wally....

@Fail271: mmmm Speed blitz is that all you'll can pull out?? how dumb. one hit of Goku kills wally instantly.... also Goku is phisically stronger than Wally...also there is no need of proving that Goku can blow up a Galaxy cuz he can SSJ4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ect.... SPC and SPC was Solar system buster if he could do that imagine what SSJ4 Goku could do if he wants to....

@DBZ_universe:  
Your a pretty damn good troll. Props all around, man.

@dccomicsrule2011: Broly destroyed one as RSSJ emagine what SSJ4 Goku is capable of at full rage.. Goku is capable of such destruction but hewont do it cuz he aint a evil dude maybe that's why it was never shown... SSJ4 Goku took hits from a universal buster (Yi-Xing-Long) I doubt that just 1 speedblitz would do the job.

@YouFinished: hpmmmm call me what ever but im just saying what's true in this fight.... true Wally might be faster but he is not a better fighter...

@DBZ_universe:  
How does Goku win?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel