Goku SSJ4 vs The Flash (Wally West)

Topic started by Fail271 on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if this is bloodlusted ,wally wins

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SilverGalford said:

if this is bloodlusted ,wally wins

Bloodlusted with morals off as well.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MisterShin said:

@Newdeath said:

@DBZ_universe said:

If it's a race who knows... Wally does have the ability to steal the opponent's speed.... but in a fight Goku easily.

The Flash's punches were strong enough to harm Superboy Prime. A bloodlusted Flash would murder Goku.

ND

Was this before or after he stole Superboy Prime speed?

He never stole SBP speed any way Wally stomps one IMP and game over he can also steal Goku's speed and vibrate him and make him explode Wally has attosecond reaction way better then Goku's reaction Wally stomps.

Have you ever thought if Goku can always fly or teleport up to space and blow up the planet while Wally is there... and come on Wally can't fly or keep up with Goku's Instant transmition if SSJ4 Goku wants to he could easily blow up the galaxy they are on and laugh his ass off or he could take him to space and Wally would die because of no oxygen while Goku watches him die (oh and Saiyans are able to breath in space) so yeah Wally doesnt "stomp" also Goku is a far superior fighter than Wally and Superboy prime...

@DBZ_universe: Like I said, Goku is like a statue to Flash. He's dead before he even has the opportunity to think. This is a massive stomp.

@DJSNuva1: yes massive stomp for Goku... this is a silly thread and very unfair for Wally.

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1: yes massive stomp for Goku... this is a silly thread and very unfair for Wally.

Do you have any proof whatsoever to show that Goku has the ability to react to speeds of Flash-like proportions?

@DJSNuva1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Do you have any proof whatsoever to show that Goku has the ability to react to speeds of Flash-like proportions?

yes but not right now because my computer broke down and I'm using some one else's laptop and I dont want to fill his LT with bunch of manga pictures... but I'll throw in when he faught Meta-Cooler fighting on Instant transmition... but if you want the fastest proof ask the master "Hitsusatsu11" he will answer your questions...

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

yes but not right now because my computer broke down and I'm using some one else's laptop and I dont want to fill his LT with bunch of manga pictures... but I'll throw in when he faught Meta-Cooler fighting on Instant transmition... but if you want the fastest proof ask the master "Hitsusatsu11" he will answer your questions...

I've debated with Hitsu on multiple occasions, and I don't remember proof that would verify that he's nearly Flash speed. I'm sure that even Mortein would agree with me. However, I will wait for Hitsusatsu, if he ever comes on...

@DJSNuva1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I've debated with Hitsu on multiple occasions, and I don't remember proof that would verify that he's nearly Flash speed. I'm sure that even Mortein would agree with me. However, I will wait for Hitsusatsu, if he ever comes on...

Mr. Popo was shown that he could travel FTL and kid Goku later on kept on with him so yeah Goku will be able to keep up unless Wally steals his speed but Goku still wins no matter what.

@DBZ_universe: Goku has no chance of winning this, it's a speed blitz galore. I even remember a scan of Flash running light squared at one point.

@DJSNuva1: also Goku did clones of him self with his speed and owned the Ginyu force like that.... and he owned Burter's speed... and Burter stated to be the fastest in the universe at that time and he was way faster than the speed of light.

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1: also Goku did clones of him self with his speed and owned the Ginyu force like that.... and he owned Burter's speed... and Burter stated to be the fastest in the universe at that time and he was way faster than the speed of light.

Who's Burter? Also, there isn't any concrete proof to show that DBZ characters are FTL.
And that isn't anywhere close to Light Squared.

@DJSNuva1: Burter is the blue guy in the ginyu force and he is faster than FTL... sorry I took long is cuz I am watching some anime on Adult Swim... (FMAB)

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1: Burter is the blue guy in the ginyu force and he is faster than FTL... sorry I took long is cuz I am watching some anime on Adult Swim... (FMAB)

It's cool. When is it proven that Burter is FTL?

there is a problem here , Goku can react to the speeds of their opponents becuase they possess Ki . since wally doesn't possess Ki, this is a horrible stomp.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
  How long does it take The Flash to reach lightspeed under his own power?  
I recall him having to generate momentum to attain the speed.

@SilverGalford said:

there is a problem here , Goku can react to the speeds of their opponents becuase they possess Ki . since wally doesn't possess Ki, this is a horrible stomp.

This is wrong everything has Ki, this was explained in the Manga. (refer to Spirit Bomb or Gohan)  Ki = Life force. Even plants and small life contain Ki. 
http://i14.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/429/dragon-ball-71327.jpg

@MisterShin said:

How long does it take The Flash to reach lightspeed under his own power?
I recall him having to generate momentum to attain the speed.

@SilverGalford said:

This is wrong everything has Ki, this was explained in the Manga. (refer to Spirit Bomb or Gohan) Ki = Life force. Even plants and small life contain Ki.
http://i14.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/429/dragon-ball-71327.jpg

Does ki exist in DC universe?

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Flash can react in a pico-second, what chance does Goku have???

Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@DBZ_universe said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MisterShin said:

@Newdeath said:

@DBZ_universe said:

If it's a race who knows... Wally does have the ability to steal the opponent's speed.... but in a fight Goku easily.

The Flash's punches were strong enough to harm Superboy Prime. A bloodlusted Flash would murder Goku.

ND

Was this before or after he stole Superboy Prime speed?

He never stole SBP speed any way Wally stomps one IMP and game over he can also steal Goku's speed and vibrate him and make him explode Wally has attosecond reaction way better then Goku's reaction Wally stomps.

Have you ever thought if Goku can always fly or teleport up to space and blow up the planet while Wally is there... and come on Wally can't fly or keep up with Goku's Instant transmition if SSJ4 Goku wants to he could easily blow up the galaxy they are on and laugh his ass off or he could take him to space and Wally would die because of no oxygen while Goku watches him die (oh and Saiyans are able to breath in space) so yeah Wally doesnt "stomp" also Goku is a far superior fighter than Wally and Superboy prime...

Btw, yes, Wally west can fly. Its not easy and not used often, but he can fly. And speed force aura protects Wally in space.  

Aso for his speed, any proof that Goku can move as fast as wally? Wally has clearly defined feats such as saving 500,000 people from ground zero of a nuclear explosion, running them 35 miles out to safety in 0.0001 microseconds. And how is Goku able to win after Wally saps all form of motion from him? I don't know if you missed physics class or if you're just too young for that, but that means he doesn't move. At all. Nothing. That sounds like a loss to me.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel