Goku SSJ4 vs The Flash (Wally West)

Topic started by Fail271 on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Morals: Off

Bloodlusted: On

No knowledge, No prep.

And because someone had a misunderstanding, Flash is non-canon (Not New Earth restricted) to compete with the non-canon Goku. This is to make the fight fair, because there are some who question Flash's ability to be faster than Goku.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Flash easily.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

OP has to do some lurking...

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MohsinMan99 said:

Someone has to do some lurking...

I'm not sure I understand the entirety of your post.

@DJSNuva1:

Something like this:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Lurkers

In broad terms that can be applicable for all battle-forums, poster should get the style of debating on the forum, do some research on popular characters before making threads like "Naruto vs Superman", before saying things like "Naruto wins against Superman" and some other stuff.

Also, BTW Naruto can stomp current Superman. I'd leave it to you to figure why/

@MohsinMan99:  

So you're saying that All Star Supes is a lurker?

By that you mean The New 52? If you're talking about Action Comics then yeah, but if you're talking about Justice League then no. 

What do you think of this fight?

@DJSNuva1: I made it more clear now. Check!

Yes, you hit that right. It was brought to my attention the other day on OBD when someone made a Ichigo vs Current Superman thread. OBD negged the guy until he and a regular finally came and explained why that could be very well true.

IIRC, Wally West is the most powerful/impressive Flash so he easily takes this.

@MohsinMan99 said:

@DJSNuva1: I made it more clear now. Check!

Yes, you hit that right. It was brought to my attention the other day on OBD when someone made a Ichigo vs Current Superman thread. OBD negged the guy until he and a regular finally came and explained why that could be very well true.

IIRC, Wally West is the most powerful/impressive Flash so he easily takes this.

Action Comics is portraying a more Golden Age, young Superman approach. While Justice League is also current Superman though... But I'm glad I got your riddle right ^_^ 

Is your Avatar Ishada's dad? Just wondering. 

BTW we don't really do that OBD sh!t here. The OBD is too biased in most of their threads IMO, and most of the people there are ass'.

@DJSNuva1:

Yeah, something called the DC New 52, right? Heard cause it was due to low sales but in any case good for me as II started reading them now. Still, hunting for Batman #1 as I can't find it.

No, it's not Ishida's dad. It's the lead character from Gintama, one of the recent series I got hooked onto which is absolutely damn addictive and crazy fun.

@DJSNuva1 said:

BTW we don't really do that OBD sh!t here. The OBD is too biased in most of their threads IMO, and most of the people there are ass'.

Though, it's another word which I see used a lot on other forums so, why not?

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
*waits for DBZ fans to pop up disputing Flash's feats of FTL with the usual PIS/ CIS arguments and claim Goku is FTL.*
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@MohsinMan99 said:

OP has to do some lurking...

Oh believe me. I'm sided for Flash on this, as would anyone in their right minds. I'm just interested to see if the DBZ kids on the forums can come up with a decent argument.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MohsinMan99 said:

@DJSNuva1:

Yeah, something called the DC New 52, right? Heard cause it was due to low sales but in any case good for me as II started reading them now. Still, hunting for Batman #1 as I can't find it.

No, it's not Ishida's dad. It's the lead character from Gintama, one of the recent series I got hooked onto which is absolutely damn addictive and crazy fun.

@DJSNuva1 said:

Though, it's another word which I see used a lot on other forums so, why not?

OH YA! SPAMMIN MY SPAM PIC!

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Even the weak anime Wally West would beat Goku.

@Dream said:
*waits for DBZ fans to pop up disputing Flash's feats of FTL with the usual PIS/ CIS arguments and claim Goku is FTL.*
LOL
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Flash easily. Goku's not fast enough.

ND

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Newdeath
But I am!
@Newdeath said:

Flash easily. Goku's not fast enough.

ND

OMG! Goku iz lik 200 TRILION X FTL! He waz alreadi ligtning speed in DB! AND hes bilions if not trilions of tims FASTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! GOKU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FLASHS speed!!!!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DJSNuva1: LOL!

ND

@Newdeath said:

@DJSNuva1: LOL!

ND

I thought it was a logical argument...
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If it's a race who knows... Wally does have the ability to steal the opponent's speed.... but in a fight Goku easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel