Goku SSJ3 Vs Archetype Earth And End Yusuke Demon Mode

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Dream: really, because he is non canon? I was expecting a different answer but I guess I was wrong

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath: That manga's also non-canon since it's a spinoff of a scenario from a video game (Dragon Ball Heroes).

@DBZ_universe: If you try incorporating the anime as proof for feats with this particular matter, then there are other parts to it that contradict the whole "Saiyans can breathe in space" argument like the mentioned near drowning of Goku that I mentioned, Goku wearing a space suit while on his way to Namek and Vegeta also getting nearly drowned when he was getting owned by Frieza.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream: Well this is by the same person who made the manga for battle of the gods.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Dream: That's true but then we also have Goku going to the moon and we see Broly in space. Also Water is different than space. You need gills to breath under which is something Saiyans don't have.

@Masterofdeath: What manga? I though Battle of the Gods was an anime-only film. The canon-ity of it is still in question if you have trailers showing Gohan going SSJ when he had his Mystic form.

@DBZ_universe: While the environments of space and underwater are different in particular areas, they still share the same aspect: humans (and Saiyans in this case) can't breathe in them due to lack of breathable oxygen. So they are no different in the problems they can cause humanoids without any proper equipment.

And I already mentioned the issues with Goku's moon feat (DB toonforcing) and Broly (consistency issues and lack of presence in canon).

@Masterofdeath: Still a spinoff.

@Dream: fine then when battle of the gods is released we will have goku and bills fighting in space.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Plot device anyone?

Post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel