Goku SSJ3 Vs Archetype Earth And End Yusuke Demon Mode

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheNeutralOne: By that logic Goku should be able to teleport to different fictions and realities. If this fight does not take place in DBZ's universe we can't assume he can go there anyway, what about a universe that has it's own gods and afterlife? We can't assume he can do that. We also know he needs to lock on to KI in a neutral universe there is no other lifeforms other than those one Earth. In the movie he had his mouth open, so? Krillen went into space as well in the World's Strongest movie. You can't BREATH in a place with no air... Goku has also had his mouth open and charged his power underwater but we know for a fact he needs air and can't breath underwater. This was proven by Frieza. If this fight took place in DBZ universe then sure, but with 2 other universes being in this battle both with their own afterlives and ect. 
Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I believe he was shown in base form in space as well so it shouldn't matter whether or not God form is temporary. And regardless he can IT away even if he couldn't survive in space.
@taichokage: He can't IT where there is no KI. You don't even know how long he was up there in space lol, you saw like 2 seconds of a clip.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,454 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@Kurohige said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@Dream: Fair enough. Goku wants nothing more than to kill Arcueid so he blows up the planet taking himself and everyone he loves along with it. Good job Goku. Heck if we're saying this is "neutral ground" then Gaia still resurrects her in the Nasuverse.

You sound like a sore loser here.

Not really, that is exactly what would happen if this were neutral ground.

I'm sure it's enough time. There were multiple short clips of him in space. Not only that but there are plenty of places with ki. Namek, Spirit World or ever Yardrat are places with ki.
@taichokage: This fight does not take place in the DBZ universe...
@CerusSerenade said:

@Kurohige said:

@Dream: Fair enough. Goku wants nothing more than to kill Arcueid so he blows up the planet taking himself and everyone he loves along with it. Good job Goku. Heck if we're saying this is "neutral ground" then Gaia still resurrects her in the Nasuverse.

Not what it looks like there.

Online Now

@Kurohige: Which is what happens since he's bloodlusted in this fight.

This isn't Z verse. That's like saying because Goku can't IT like normal, Arcueid can't use the planet power because it's a different verse.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: No one was ganging up on him or trying to make him look like a fool. We were only pointing out somethings that is all.

@taichokage: As I pointed out in the first page, battles like these are assumed to be on a neutral ground so it can be a random earth or something.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: you sir are wrong after goku felt the ssjg power he was able to tap into at will

SPOILERS FTW

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: Thats because he is not an evil being he does not have the need to destroy .. he is the opposite of that tries to protect planets , galaxies etc

@SpeedForceSpider: I was mainly saying that to Othus since he was sorta calling the guy out for something he misunderstood, that was clearly a mistake on his part. But nah, I wasn't referring to you. 

@CerusSerenade: True, just the way you wrote it made it seem like you were sore about the outcome. But I was wrong, if you say you're not sore about it then your not. :) 

@taichokage: No, he can still use KI to use IT, however in a universe or a neutral ground and not specified which place it takes place in, we can't assume Goku can go to places like the Kai world because those don't exist, it's an outside source like namek and such, the Earth is not, that is a neutral setting as it takes place in a normal universe unless stated otherwise. Now if Goku could create said places or had a manipulation of space and such then yes I would agree with you.  I'm not actually sure what you're arguing with me about; if I made a battle with Goku vs Sensui from YYH, and the battle takes place in the time chamber then that means that this is in the DBZ universe so then I can't make the argument that sensui retreats to demon world (Or his demon world) because it simply does not exist in that universe. If he could dimension hop or reality hop like someone like Funny Valentine from JJBA then yes he could go to the demon world in YYH, but we know that DBZ already has it's own demon world so Sensui can't go to his. It's the same thing here, the kai world and namek don't exist here unless specified. If someone can make an argument as to why that would be allowed then sure I will concede, but until thenGoku stomps this fight but not by telepporting to Namek or the kai world.
Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the point here is that goku would defeat her and what would presumably defeat goku is not her but the environment so pretty much this match is over.

goku wins

Online Now

@othus12: Except that Gaia will retrieve her soul and resurrect her since they're not fighting in the Nasuverse, but neutral ground.

@othus12: Lol, as I said, but if Goku still dies as an outcome it's a draw, it's like saying if Chaiotszu used self destruct and killed Nappa then Chaiotszu won, no it would be a draw.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kurohige said:

@othus12: Lol, as I said, but if Goku still dies as an outcome it's a draw, it's like saying if Chaiotszu used self destruct and killed Nappa then Chaiotszu won, no it would be a draw.

What if she dies, goku holds his breath for 10 mins, then slowly dies?

Does the outcome have to be immediate? I.E if sasuke kills naruto in a fight but dies the next day due to injuries sustained in said fight, is it a tie?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige: Okay bro I thought you included me too when you said you guys. No hard feelings man :) As for the battle I think Goku wins but dies in the process.
@SpeedForceSpider: Alright, it's all good, bro bro! 

@hitsusatsu11:  That's a good point, however I would say it would only be a draw if there was no way for the winner to live as a result of the fight, so with Naruto and Sasuke no, it would not be a tie, now if it was Gaara vs Rock Lee and lee used all 8 gates and killed Gaara but died shortly after he powered down then I would say Lee wins but dies in the process. So I guess I will agree with you and say it's not really a draw but Goku dies after the win. Well unless someone argues otherwise. Although a better example would   be like Goku vs a poison master, the poison master shoots Goku with a poison dart that has no cure and would kill him in 7 days, Goku then swiftly kills him. Would Goku have won or was it a draw? Well it depends on how you look at it; Goku won the battle but lost the war
Online Now

@Kurohige: Technically they both win because they both killed their target, hence the draw.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel