Goku SSJ3 Vs Archetype Earth And End Yusuke Demon Mode

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

OK this is gone on long enough what is the deal with some of you users? Like really goku wins with ease , planets busts = GG. Come on people DBZ are not that strong that other characters can't handle them , this also goes for DB cast as well. The HST and others like fairy tale and toriko will be stronger then DB cast for sure if there not already. I will say this again goku was not too impressive that I thought he can bust a planes with ease or at all for that matter but hey other say he could so I guess he could by shooting it to the core but it will take some effort on his part that is for sure. To end this rant of mine I will say that goku does not win , hell he does not win easily if he does win at all.

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Goku, what's with people saying that it takes a lot of effort to destroy a planet? Frieza obviously proves that wrong in his first form.

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No you should base it off base Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta in base which is less than half of 1% of his full power. Ssj3 Goku is many times more powerful than final form Frieza. Even initial ssj1 Goku was 25% stronger than final Frieza. Obviously destroying earth is no challenge for Goku.
Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Dartz: You're being a bit ridiculous here. DB's rather simple in logic to follow with scaling power. The stronger you are, the easier it is for you to planet-bust with a ki blast hence the stronger Z Fighters in later arcs had to be cautious with how they used ki attacks. Kid Buu demonstrated that when he launched a simple ki ball that caused Goku and Vegeta enough panic where they had to deflect it before it struck the Earth to bust it. When he created his larger ball, the two realized they were screwed and were forced to flee.

Archetype Earth's "class mod" is worthless on Goku because Gaia only has so much power it can supply to her at once and Goku's destructive potential (via powerscaling) is beyond what the planet can survive or grant power to for Arc. Her immortality could get Arc around Goku's regular fighting tactics, but she's not gonna be around for long when her source of power (the planet itself) gets destroyed.

Regardless, I still see this battle being a draw at best if Goku planet-busts the Earth or Archetype Earth prevailing due to outlasting Goku if he doesn't planet-bust. If this were a character who can survive in space like Frieza, Cell or Buu, then Arc's screwed regardless and the baddie would live on.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,459 posts) See mini bio Level 10

By that logic the fact that Gilgamesh is a planetbuster should mean that he is stronger than Gaia, which is not the case.

@CerusSerenade: Only through Ea at its strongest output which would be strong enough to life-wipe the planet. DBZ has characters capable of planet-busting with a casual ki blast for its stronger tiers.

Saying that Arc's "class mod" works on all foes would be a no limits fallacy.

@Dream said:

@CerusSerenade: Only through Ea at its strongest output which would be strong enough to life-wipe the planet. DBZ has characters capable of planet-busting with a casual ki blast for its stronger tiers.

Saying that Arc's "class mod" works on all foes would be a no limits fallacy.

I'm aware of that, but Goku is only capable of planet busting, he hasn't been shown to do anything else, so has Gilgamesh, why should they be treated so differently?

@CerusSerenade: Arc's not gonna have the speed to react to Goku for attack, much less be capable of surviving when he destroys the planet if he does so. She can only get by on her immortality and unlimited energy reserves supplied by Gaia here. I highly doubt she can milk her Marble Phantasm while getting speed blitzed.

@Dream: She doesn't need to, SSJ 3 runs out after a while because Goku can't maintain that form for very long.

@CerusSerenade: Bare in mind both are bloodlusted here. If Goku's willing to off the planet to kill her, he will do so.

@Dream: and kill himself in the process.

@CerusSerenade: Hence why I said battle would be a draw at best for him.

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Instant transmission to Kai's planet. Like he did when cell was about to destroy earth by suicide.

Two problems with that idea: Kai planet no longer exists thanks to Cell blowing him up and Cell was a stationary target hence Goku could warp away with him as he was detonating himself.

@Dream: Fair enough. Goku wants nothing more than to kill Arcueid so he blows up the planet taking himself and everyone he loves along with it. Good job Goku. Heck if we're saying this is "neutral ground" then Gaia still resurrects her in the Nasuverse.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: What does transporting cell have to do with anything? Anyway. Goku will destroy the planet and teleport to new namek or to the afterlife relatively easily.

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Goku wanted he can IT out before blowing the planet up thus surviving. Also it is finally confirmed in the new movie trailer that Goku can indeed survive in space at least for a time, just as I've said all this time.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheNeutralOne said:

Can the earth even muster up enough energy to defeat someone who can destroy it casually? I can see her boasting her power when goku just taps her forhead and annihilates her completely. The earth will be so afraid it will keep her down until goku goes away.

No, actualy Superman simply does not need to breath at all, this was explained many times as that was one of many things that pt him above the rest, he does not need things like food, sleep and to breath, he did that to fit in and all at first but not anymore, the guy can simply live off the sun as he did for years before where there was no air.  
You mean this scene? 

I think he needed that to talk to Hal not to breath (Makes no sense anyway but whatever) it is also shown they can't talk in space but can live without air 

, it can also be dependent on this writer but every other time he needed no air. Hell is is flat out stated he does not need to breath at all: 

In some comics they even said the y can live/breath in space but they can't talk because it's like trying to talk without swallowing. In the bottom left it states again he does not need to breath 

So short answer: No he can't breath in space because he does not have to. 
Goku as seen in the new movie can fight in space but we don't know for how long, we already know SSJ God can only last a short while so maybe he needed to use that to end the battle quick, but yes he can be up there for a small amount of time not long enough to go to another planet though since this fight does not take place in DBZ-verse there is no ki for him to use IT. 

@othus12 said:

@Kurohige: goku has shown from time to time to be able to copy techniques from the opponents he fights against, ki barriers are used not only by broly but also by vegeta, its sensible to asume that goku can use them too.

Again you misunderstand, Goku still has not shown to use it in that effect, he has not shown to be able to carry people in a ki bubble like broly did, otherwise he could have done that for Buu's planet buster. Goku still cannot copy Vegeta's fake moon technique, or a special beam cannon. I'm not saying he CAN'T be he has not shown the ability to do so and to assume he can is just giving him feats that don't exist. I can buy powerscaling (Being able to re-create destruction, durability and speed feats) but if we say Goku can do the same thing as Broly (Who is filller anyway) then that is like saying because Gohan is stronger than Goku at the end of DBZ he is also a better martial artist. it's not true, he has not shown that kind of ability. Understand what I'm saying? 
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@CerusSerenade said:

@Dream: Fair enough. Goku wants nothing more than to kill Arcueid so he blows up the planet taking himself and everyone he loves along with it. Good job Goku. Heck if we're saying this is "neutral ground" then Gaia still resurrects her in the Nasuverse.

You sound like a sore loser here. 

@TheNeutralOne said:

@Dream: What does transporting cell have to do with anything? Anyway. Goku will destroy the planet and teleport to new namek or to the afterlife relatively easily.

This battle is not stated to take place in DBZ's universe (Well one of the 12 anyway) so Namek or the Kai planet don't exist here. 

@taichokage said:
If Goku wanted he can IT out before blowing the planet up thus surviving. Also it is finally confirmed in the new movie trailer that Goku can indeed survive in space at least for a time, just as I've said all this time.
Lol you should watch the movie, but yeah for a bit he can go into space, he can also talk. But keep in mind the mode that he uses to beat Bill can only last for a SHORT while. ;)
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige: Not being in his general area hasn't stopped goku from teleporting to places before. The kai planets are in an entirely different dimension as well as the afterlife.

unless you meant to say we should believe everyone else just ceased to exist. Also in the new movie trailer goku has been seen in space charging up with his mouth open. He obviously can breathe in space much like his father. There isn't any reason for IT save to satisfy those who would not believe what has clearly been placed before us.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel