Goku SSJ3 Vs Archetype Earth And End Yusuke Demon Mode

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,635 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: pretty much this multiplied by millions of times

Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Ultimately, this is a battle that Archetype Earth would win. While Goku is far superior in stats to her, Archetype's connection to Earth gives her unlimited energy (allowing her to outlast Goku) and Goku lacks a means with his attacks to get around Arc's immortality, which allows her to restore her body to the point in which it was before being injured or destroyed. At best, Goku can only land a draw by destroying the Earth to destroy Archetype Earth with it, which would only lead to his own demise as he won't have any air to breathe in space if he were to survive the planet's destruction.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Or this bro:

Someone like Frieza who is still hundreds of thousand times weaker also. He managed to do it with virtually no effort. To put it bluntly, a planet ain't shit n DBZ. This battle is spite in Goku's favor and why is Yusuke even here? He is a country buster fighting planetary level+ people.

@Dream: Why can't he just destroy Earth and warp to a different Planet?

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Shunkan Idou takes Goku time to prepare as he must locate a ki target to lock on before he can warp. This especially takes long for him if he's trying to get to another planet. Goku's not gonna have the time to concentrate on a location to warp to while he's destroying the Earth.

@Dream: ki barrier or holding his breath would do. and may i remind you goku can destroy earth as easy as this?

no need for concentration IMO

@Dream: Not really, planets he is more familiar with or places such as King Kai's place he can move there quicker. And you say this like he will die instantly in space or something without being able to do anything. I am sure he could make it unless proven otherwise. And why can't he create an artificial barrier like Vegito or Broly did if he needed to breathe after the planet gets destroyed?
Online Now

@othus12: How's a ki barrier gonna protect Goku's air supply?

Holding his breath wouldn't help matters as Goku's body would still be in panic from asphyxia. He's only got seconds to live out in space and that's not gonna cut it for him to locate a planet with life to warp to.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku still needs to concentrate his mind clearly on the ki target he can warp to as being in a state of panic, like when he was fleeing from Kid Buu's planet-busting ki ball, will screw up his concentration to locate anything.

@Dream: do you really have any proof that he can live for seconds in outer space? and ki barrier is gonna do this:

not only he tanked the explosion but also allowed him to travel in space to the next planet so that pretty much would save his life

@Dream: Some mighty big low-balling there pal. Let me guess... massive nasuverse fan like our other buddy over here?
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: You don't see me saying Archetype Earth gets stronger than Goku due to "class modification" as CerusSerenade was remarking in the prior page (who I think may be wanking on her a bit too much here)?

And I'm not low-balling. Goku's been shown to have to concentrate for longer periods of time to locate a ki target on another planet, such as when he was trying to lock onto New Namek during the Cell saga. Not to mention he was struggling to even try locking on anything when in panic to fly away from Kid Buu's ki attack before Kai-bito warped in to save his hide.

@othus12: Do you have proof Goku or other Saiyans can survive outside of the upper levels of a planet's atmosphere? And just because Broly can erect a ki barrier that allows him to survive in space doesn't necessarily mean Goku gains similar abilities. And you don't need to state the obvious with Goku easily busting a planet.

@Dream: Well true I take that back. You weren't wanking her like he is. I can think of instances of him using it differently, but I don't wanna get into a non canon this and that debate right now.

@Dream: so let me get this right.... you think that goku with a power level 450,000,000 is unable to do a ki barrier like the one broly did as a baby and with a mere power of 10,000?

im out

Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@othus12: You misunderstand what he is saying; Dream was stating that just because Broly could make a barrier that allowed him to BREATH IN SPACE does not mean Goku could as well, that barrier was also meant to liberate them from the blast we don't know how long he was in space (That movie was very inconsistent and had more holes in it than Swiss cheese but oh well.) It is a popular belief that in DBZ if someoen rivals another in power that they also rival them in ability which is not true, yes Goku could rival Broly's power in one-shotting a planet but not his ability of a ki barrier that can allow him to breath in space. Regardless of powerlevel Gohan at the end of the series is not capable of doing IT like Goku, it's not because he is weaker or the difference in power level, it's because they have different abilities. Goku needs air as shown when Frieza was drowning him. I'm not saying who is right I just don't think you should all gang up on Dream and be so quick to make him look like a fool when you took what he said out of context. DBZ is tricky to debate and very shake with it's feats and logic, you gotta have patients in these things.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Who said Goku ssj3 is a planet buster anyway? Broly LSSJ was busting planets without even charging too long and goku ssj3 is leagues above Broly LSSJ, goku made the earth shake by just powering up, he made the kaioshins feel his power even though it was said to be impossible.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kurohige said:

@othus12: You misunderstand what he is saying; Dream was stating that just because Broly could make a barrier that allowed him to BREATH IN SPACE does not mean Goku could as well, that barrier was also meant to liberate them from the blast we don't know how long he was in space (That movie was very inconsistent and had more holes in it than Swiss cheese but oh well.) It is a popular belief that in DBZ if someoen rivals another in power that they also rival them in ability which is not true, yes Goku could rival Broly's power in one-shotting a planet but not his ability of a ki barrier that can allow him to breath in space. Regardless of powerlevel Gohan at the end of the series is not capable of doing IT like Goku, it's not because he is weaker or the difference in power level, it's because they have different abilities. Goku needs air as shown when Frieza was drowning him. I'm not saying who is right I just don't think you should all gang up on Dream and be so quick to make him look like a fool when you took what he said out of context. DBZ is tricky to debate and very shake with it's feats and logic, you gotta have patients in these things.

Maybe I missed something but while they can't breathe in space, they can hold their breath right? I mean, people don't know this about Superman but he can't breathe in space either, he can just hold his breath for a VERY long time and if a green lantern is with him they'll replenish his air supply then resume flying. Basically Goku should be able to escape and find a planet to teleport to

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can the earth even muster up enough energy to defeat someone who can destroy it casually? I can see her boasting her power when goku just taps her forhead and annihilates her completely. The earth will be so afraid it will keep her down until goku goes away.

Post by taichokage (12,914 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goku with ease.

@Kurohige: goku has shown from time to time to be able to copy techniques from the opponents he fights against, ki barriers are used not only by broly but also by vegeta, its sensible to asume that goku can use them too.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The youngest among the Six Sister created an enormous rift around the entire planet with her death scream, dividing it in two; an A-Ray, not even an Ultimate One. The remaining Sisters were also able to create a barrier that covered the planet to stall two Ultimate Ones for quite a long time. Now Archetype Earth is by Word of God stated to be equal to Crimson Moon (Type Moon) in power, whom is one of the strongest Ultimate Ones, so she could quite possibly create a barrier around the planet to protect it like the Sisters did. Also, she can make people fall into gaps between the space-time continuum, as she did in her win quote in the 6th stage of her arcade scenario, so conventional durability usually doesn't mean much to her.

Goku is large-planet level by feats/powerscaling, but he is not going to destroy the planet with a casual ki blast. Since Goku's planet busting status is scaled from Kid Buu's Vanishing Ball, which is by far the best feat in DB.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel