Goku SSJ3 Vs Archetype Earth And End Yusuke Demon Mode

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 19, 2013. Last post by 7th_Circle_Of_Hellion 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: GT sucks and is noncannon the only thing good from gt is ssj4 and that is pushing it. That show forgot so many things like that the characters could fly in some parts and when they needed more strength they forgot they could powerup or transform but this is not a gt bashing thread.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,186 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Masterofdeath: LOL calm down I say it's alternate time line type of thing

@SMXLR8: I say its a bad dream.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SMXLR8 said:

@Masterofdeath said:

@hitsusatsu11: actually Yusuke is taken out of the equation after he breaks his arm on Goku's chest.

LOL goku is no supes

@Masterofdeath: sure but goku got hurt by a rock and cut by glass(in GT)

Lol

As a matter of fact its superman who gets his ass handed to him by much weaker opponents in physical confrontations. The Karate Kid has literally been been kicking superman's ass for 30+ yrs, and of course there's always Batman.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,186 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@hitsusatsu11: with supes he lets them , hell those 2 could beat goku =D

edit - it's PIS and CIS

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade: @SMXLR8: I still haven't heard why Broly is capable of surviving in space since yo two said all Saiyans can't.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

@SMXLR8 said:

@Masterofdeath said:

@hitsusatsu11: actually Yusuke is taken out of the equation after he breaks his arm on Goku's chest.

LOL goku is no supes

@Masterofdeath: sure but goku got hurt by a rock and cut by glass(in GT)

Lol

As a matter of fact its superman who gets his ass handed to him by much weaker opponents in physical confrontations. The Karate Kid has literally been been kicking superman's ass for 30+ yrs, and of course there's always Batman.

Hell ya!

not to mention bugs! lol

found proof that frieza said no such thing about saiyans not being able to breathe in space.

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: That looks like an older scanlation for DBZ, which I recall is peppered with a nice number of spelling, grammatical and translation errors. Frieza's boast in the scanlated page doesn't make sense (the "I can survive in space, but you will!" part) if he's supposed to be threatening Goku.

Let's take the same scene from DBZ Kai (English dubbed, but no one should bitch as much since the dub is quite faithful to the original version):

@Dream: that doesn't say that he dies from lack of oxygen for all we know he could have been talking about the cold, which would make sense considering the new movie has shown scenes of Goku fighting in space.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Better to wait and see what the movie presents than jump out and accept a scene from a trailer as proof of evidence.

Even so, I'm still convinced Saiyans can't breathe in space since the only evidence supporters of it have to go on are inconsistent scenes from the anime, toon-forcing from Dragonball or scenes of the Saiyans being in the upper levels of a planet's atmosphere.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masterofdeath: Then why was he drowning against Frieza?

@CerusSerenade: anime only scene which means the animators could have put that just to fill space. also if you must include that scene then I have a theory that saiyans do have to have air and just that not as much as humans which will fit into the fact that saiyans can breathe in space as science has prove there are oxygen molecules in space. which might be enough for saiyans to breathe.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/aug/HQ_11-252_Herschel.html

@Dream: If Saiyans can't breathe in space... then how is it that Broly was able to survive in space? and also laugh?

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: If you want to go that route considering Masterofdeath is calling the "Frieza drowning Goku" incident to be anime-only, then Broly is a non-canon character.

Post by othus12 (6,834 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Dream: how about vegeta and nappa talking in space after destroying a planet? thats cannon.

Online Now

@othus12: Vegeta and Nappa's side trip to the planet they busted was anime-only as well.

@Dream: bardock in space isn't though

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: He only went as far as Vegeta's upper parts of the atmosphere, or just off the planet's surface if you want to get technical about it and argue there's no atmosphere, which still goes along with the idea of Saiyan bodies being adaptable to hostile environments.

And why keep arguing they can breathe in space when it's clearly been shown both in manga and anime that battles between Saiyan characters and their foes occur within the atmosphere of a planet and are never shown being taken into space?

@Dream: from the episode of bardock manga i believe that is farther then the atmosphere

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel