Goku SSJ3, Mythic Gohan, SSJ2 Vegeta Vs Asura, Yasha And Augus

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 15, 2013. Last post by Ikki_Minami_ 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Cardle_grave:

Well actually goku's punch against billz in ssj3 when trying his hardest only went through kai's planet and didn't really destroy it completely per say. I do believe that the fight would be good but I don't think their striking power and durability is on par with what asura is use to. Durability wise he takes fists and finger tips as you could see tht would easily destroy earth and by the end of the game this is a casual thing. I don't see how goku can really hurt him even if he is faster.

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Cardle_grave: did you saw my scan dude?

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@TheNeutralOne: Why would his durability wouldnt be up for it, Bills is that much stronger then goku he is even fast then his reaction speed which far above light speed. And the Kai planet as 10x gravity and Strong enough to hold bojack in it. Bojack can easily bust his way through planets but couldn't with kai planet yet the force of goku punches blew a hole in it. That is one serious feat

But can someone show me the feat of him destroying planet with his feats i really want to see it and i saw your scans, You gave me a picture of a sun not a supernova. and his blast was no way near the size of a supernova because if it was it would of burned the planet he was in and cover the whole size and most of the solar systems yet the ships where still there

Post by theblueflash (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

In my opinion it Depends if this is the Manga Goku,Vegeta,and Gohan they lose but if this is them from the Battle Of Gods I'd say they can win.

Well guys i seen most of what asura can do, His a crazy, angry person

But he would get stomped in oblivion by Vegeta even SSj goku could take this. I think the most impressive feat he done was breaking the guy bigger then a planet by hitting his pinky which i don't know how the hell that happen because he hit his pinky but i havent seen DBZ character do that. And i seen him fly through a planet but he was a Speed of light even faster

To tell you the truth Vegeta can do all the things he done most likely even better. Planet busting and flying speed of light is something vegeta should handle no problem seeing how Vegeta at a power leve of below 8000 can destroy a moon+planet with 2 fingers and not to mention his Planet busting durability as he Took Goku kamehameha and still lived on. and is Far stronger then base goku nameke saga who is already FTL

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Not that I'm arguing for any particular side atm, but could someone actually show me these uber feats Asura has? I've heard loads about them but have never seen them.

Because the feats shown so far don't even put him in the same league as Goku.

Well the feats he has form what i have seen is

Flying At or Faster then Light and Punching his way through a planet while moving faster then Light (didnt destroy it just punched through it, Spamming planet busters form the look of it maybe smaller i really dont know because it didnt destroy the ships nor affect the planet and Stopping a guy big then the planet by Hitting his pinky

Id say SSj goku form nameke saga would be a excellent fight TBH

Both FTL, Both Planet busters + and has Planet busting durability

But the reason why id give it to goku is because he looks to have much faster combat and reaction speed

@Cardle_grave said:

Well the feats he has form what i have seen is

Flying At or Faster then Light and Punching his way through a planet while moving faster then Light (didnt destroy it just punched through it, Spamming planet busters form the look of it maybe smaller i really dont know because it didnt destroy the ships nor affect the planet and Stopping a guy big then the planet by Hitting his pinky

Id say SSj goku form nameke saga would be a excellent fight TBH

Both FTL, Both Planet busters + and has Planet busting durability

But the reason why id give it to goku is because he looks to have much faster combat and reaction speed

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I am a great fan of goku but I do not like when he is wanked this hard. It is people like you that give DBZ fans a bad name. No wonder cerus thought we were wanking. Dude goku has never been strong enough to punch through a planet. No one in dbz has. take that garbage out of your mind. In terms of striking force I would say they are at the very least mountain level. You are for some reason believing because their ki attacks are powerful so are their fist attacks. This is not true. If this was the case going by power levels them fighting on earth should have destroyed it from when goku's power level hit the 10 thousands considering roshi busted a moon with 100.

Mantra asura is not even his strongest form. His unlimited form is and that is the form he fought chakravaritan in when chakravaritan changed from his "weakest" state that was casually shooting off lazers that could have easily vaporized planets and stars. Asura was capable of killing that giant because that is just how powerful he is. Not to mention he is like the hulk in that the angrier he gets the more powerful he becomes. Also I would like to mention that chakravaritan fired a solar system level beam at asura and he simply absorbed it and became destructor asura which was leagues larger than the earth and punched through a planet that shyt on our sun and was still smaller than charkravaritan's weakest form that he proceeded to defeat then go on to fight the real one.

Edit: also dude if you wanna see asura's wrath videos just check youtube and type in asura's wrath lol. It is a video game if you didn't know.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne: actually Goku has punched through a planet. He punched through King Kai's planet so got you there. But I completely understand where you are comming from. Cause you can't even call King Kai's planet a real planet to begin with.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,011 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: LOL.

@GIRUGAMESH: @Cardle_grave: Here are some of Asura's team feats.

And that was without his arms

Asura supercedes God.

Asura tanks a Multi planet/sun busting to solar system blast from chakravartin Skip to 4:05

Asura Turns Beserker

Yasha defeats a Beserker Asura

Yasha destroys a multi planet to solar system busting machine, skip to 3:19

Augus cuts through planet and destroys Asura's arms

There are so feats if you ask me.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GIRUGAMESH: You haven't played the game?.

Well you can watch some walk throughs.

he punched through a planet while moving faster then Light, That is not hard to do form DBZ standards at all especially if they shake the planet with the sheer force of there punches and not concentrating on punching through planets while moving FTL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLwfFJFBKgE

2:18 to 2:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6DWPp0B8

You think because he got powerful punches he can solo the DBZ universe or Beat these guy yet the Best feat he done was flying FTL and doing it. Just compare the power in punch form the links i gave you to this on on the bottom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i44ZfDU9zNE#!

Look at the fight in the beginning, Look when there not moving FTL because clearly you can see the difference in there power

And King kai planet is Far more durable then a Normal planet as it held a guy named Bojack who can easily destroy a normal planet with no effort And Goku wasn't moving Speed of light nor even touched it. Just form the wind force of the punch

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@othus12: LOL.

@GIRUGAMESH: @Cardle_grave: Here are some of Asura's team feats.

And that was without his arms

Asura supercedes God.

Asura tanks a Multi planet/sun busting to solar system blast from chakravartin Skip to 4:05

Asura Turns Beserker

Yasha defeats a Beserker Asura

Yasha destroys a multi planet to solar system busting machine, skip to 3:19

Augus cuts through planet and destroys Asura's arms

There are so feats if you ask me.

The hell with superman , asura now is my favorite character LOL! , Goku should have been this way .

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Let's see the stuff for Team Asura:

-Genuine FTL speeds = check

-Strength strong enough to literally bust planets = check

-Can survive in space (Asura) = check

-Killed an enemy that was the size of a freakin' planet (Asura) = check

-Tanked having planets, moons and other cosmic bodies tossed at him (Asura) = check

Prognosis: DBZ team getting ass-raped. XD

@Dream said:

Let's see the stuff for Team Asura:

-Genuine FTL speeds = check

-Strength strong enough to literally bust planets = check

-Can survive in space (Asura) = check

-Killed an enemy that was the size of a freakin' planet (Asura) = check

-Tanked having planets, moons and other cosmic bodies tossed at him (Asura) = check

Prognosis: DBZ team getting ass-raped. XD

this.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,011 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel