Goku SSJ3, Mythic Gohan, SSJ2 Vegeta Vs Asura, Yasha And Augus

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 15, 2013. Last post by Ikki_Minami_ 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku SSJ3 , Mystic Gohan And SSJ2 Vegeta Vs Mantra Asura Yasha At Full Power And Augus At Full Power With Sword

Rules

- All of their forms are on through the full fight

- All at 100%

- All serious and bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Win by death

- Takes place on Earth

- No mortals

- No prep

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Asura the Destructor STOMPS

@DBZ_universe: HAHAHA OMG. I'm sorry bro, I mean't Mantra Asura DEFINATLY NOT THE DESTRUCTOR ASURA. I'll fix it give me a sec.

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

What are the feats that these guys produce (not the Z fighters)

I know Asura get one shot his nothing to vegeta let alone Gohan or Goku but the other 2 i don't know about

Post by othus12 (7,958 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Cardle_grave: depends on the version dude. asura at his strongest can spam supernova busters

Well that not that great, Anyone SSj2 level can destroy solar systems but What about his durability feat and Speed ?

Post by eddz99 (2,659 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hahahahahahah Mythic gohan xD

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Cardle_grave said:

Well that not that great, Anyone SSj2 level can destroy solar systems but What about his durability feat and Speed ?

lol go play Asura's wrath. he could take Goku base form. Asura was slapping around blue stars like he was playing dodgeball by the end of the game. He killed his universes version of LT with mere punches, and has feats to show he vastly beyond light speed travel wise.

I Still don't see how that is a big deal but Most likely your right base form Goku would lose

DBZ characters speed may be Just faster then light but there Reaction speed is on a whole Different level itself.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Cardle_grave said:

I Still don't see how that is a big deal but Most likely your right base form Goku would lose

DBZ characters speed may be Just faster then light but there Reaction speed is on a whole Different level itself.

You misunderstood me. Asura in base form could give the fight to SSJ3 Goku. Mantra asura would solo.

@Ikki_Minami_: I still see Asura winning because of his planet busting punches, physical strength and his wrath.. He can punch dudes bigger than planets.

Asura is the only threat here cause Augus and Yasha will lose to the Z fighters.

Also does Asura have mantra reactor? Cause with that he can get more angrier and stronger and wont die.

@Cardle_grave: Play Asura's Wrath. It's epic

@Cardle_grave: Not that great? You've got to be shitting me.

Start watching form 8:00! It's EPIC! not even SSJ3 can do this! (tho it can be felt)

Post by othus12 (7,958 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Cardle_grave: you gotta be kidding me dude you obviously dont know the size of a supernova

bigger than our solar system by far lol

I seriously Dont see how that is impressive towards the Z fighters

Goku at SSj3 is capable of tanking Solar systems + busters like nothing since his 4x stronger and Kamehameha is 2.2x of the user. And mystic 0.0 LOL SSJ3 goku is an ant compared to mystic gohan. He could kill Goku with a single flick towards the face

When Z fighters get angry they Break the planet itself form Powering up, Hell Goku was shaking the afterlife form powering up to SSJ3 and his power could be felt Galaxies away

That is a epic video but this is what you call power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-9l4UrEVlQ

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Cardle_grave:

Dude don't try to fight this. Asura wins by a large margin. He was moving through space rapidly dodging planet sized objects and punching through them casually. Asura is also quite versed in martial combat not just rage fighting and he is basically hulkx9million with rage factor. The DBZ fighters may be at at least mountain busting in terms of striking force and multi planet busting with ki but I don't see them taking a hit from Asura and not getting the wind removed from every cell in their body.

othus12 it didn't look like that big when he was releasing them not even close, if it was that big would you figure that it would destroy the planet his on and the ships around it form the heat and size of it not to mention it would make the sky all yellow not a little bit of it. So clearly his supernova is no where near that size to begin with and also that is a star not a supernova

Mutli Planet busting at SSj2 and SSJ3 and even mystic level 0.0 ? Vegeta at a power level of 18000 can Bust a planet and in Anime he can do it below 9000 planet+Moon, SSJ Goku at nameke is at 150 million and that are guys in Android saga 10x and even more greater then that let alone Imperfect cell or Cell games and in Buu saga Goku base>Piccolo Buu saga who is suppose to be stronger then USSJ.

Asura as awesome striking power and does have a striking power advantage but what makes you think his even going to hit them, There Reaction speed and Combat speed>>>>>>>>>then there flying speed which should be FTL seeing how nameke saga Goku was. Take broly for example his only SSJ3 tier and has far greater reaction speed then 138x the speed of light.

But show me the video of him breaking Planets and such. and show me where he spams supernovas unless that is the video of him doing it ?

Also which Goku are we talking about here manga or Anime ?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

THe people asura fight. Not even close to the final boss. If this was a real fight with goku and asura at full power asura would be stepping on goku in destructor asura form.

His strong there is no doubt about that but all his showing is his strength in his punches. the combat speed his showing there isn't impressive at all, DBZ characters move so fast that all you can hear is there impact of there punches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLwfFJFBKgE

SSj2 gohan vs Perfect cell

watch form 2:12 to 2:39

Those punches have so much force that it shaking the planet itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6DWPp0B8

Watch the impact form those

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel