Goku (SSJ 4) Vs. Fiamma of the Right

Topic started by TheRedRose on July 12, 2011. Last post by TheDragonFist 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Both are aware of each other abilities  
Both are blood lust  
I've recently read a lot of FIamma vs DBZ characters and most have speed equal which are usually the reasons why Fiamma wins  
The fight takes place on earth  
Who wins? 
bump
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i win
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku. 

Base form or kid ssj has enough power to destroy a dimension, tank a planetbuster while injured, punch opponents across the world, toyed with planet buster Freeza and stated solar system buster Cell, has more ki than the universal threat majin buu, and can survive being hit up into space and blasted back down to earth. Ssj4 is over a 400x boost of base form.  

This is more than enough for victory, shunkan ido (instant movement) + full power kamehameha, ryu ken, or kienzan would win it.  
Goku's overall reaction and combat speed is far superior, and this (in combination with his great attack output and IT) would allow Goku to blitz and kill Fiamma 

Also, I believe Fiamma only had the power to destroy a star as  La Persona Superior a Dio, which was semi short lived and eventually resulted in nothing more than a continent life wiping attack.  
And if im correct no stars were destroyed even then, it was only stated as being possible. If thats the case then keep in mind kid/ssj form goku beat up Cell who was stated as a solar system buster, and had greater ki than Buu who was stated by the Ro Daikaioshin as being able to destroy the universe.  

Another thing to consider, if you take the statement of Fiamma being >> an Archangel as putting him as star level, then we must grant Goku this: 

Shadow Dragons destroyed planets and surrounding cosmos, Goku was mopping up the shadow dragons before Yi Xing Long (and goku's powerup near the end)
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
And all that means nothing vs the holy right.

Starburster, and gt is to inconsistent on the power lvl.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Goku  shunkan ido (instant movement) + full power kamehameha. 
Fiamma's Holy Right has only shown to react to lightspeed not FTL. 
GT Goku's Kamehameha beam is FTL. 
Fiamma's Holy Right cannot block in time, resulting in a dead Fiamma. The End. 

It depends on who can attack first. The answer to that is Goku. 

Fiamma only beats DB characters because his auto-defense reacts at the speed of light & destroys the enemy that did the attack at the same time.  
Beat the auto-defense, you beat Fiamma. IMO.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MisterShin: how long do you think it takes for goku to charge up a kamehameha(I ask this because the anime makes it look like 5 minutes but i know that cant be right)
Very fast.  
vastly below 0.2 (1/5) of a second that it took for Roshi & Krillin to think of a plan, in the heat of battle.  
We in the microseconds for definite Frieza saga & after. 
A full power kamehameha is not required to kill Fiamma. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: Also in GT the kamehameha reached the sun in seconds iirc. 
@MisterShin: except that holy right is +1 toward its enemy and teleport on fiamma case and ftl reactions on the holy right
@Phibrizzo:  It was never stated to have FTL reactions, it only blocked an attack from the academy.
@TheRedRose
Which needs FTL reactions... not that hard to actually see that point.
@Phibrizzo: I thought you were stating that it has FTL reactions, my apologizes
@TheRedRose
The holy right yes, Fiamma no
@TheRedRose@Phibrizzo:  
Academy City's Orbit Laser fires at lightspeed. 
Goku's Kamehameha reaches the Sun in seconds, making it many times FTL.  (Light takes something like 8mins 20secs to reach Earth from the Sun)
Holy Right has no feats which suggest it can block beams that are multiple times FTL.
Post by Reyeslkyubey (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Don't get me wrong but Fiamma Of The Right would win this, he's skills are WAAAAAAY too haxful for the DBZverse, LPSAD Fiamma would turn Goku into a pile of salt in seconds, SSJ4 Goku isn't even stronger than SSJ3 In my point of view. Plus comparing a Star buster against a Planet buster doesn't really make sense. To Aru's a very haxful anime and LPSAD is one of the most haxful skills there is, Holy Right would insta kill Goku.

Light novel reader and DBZ manga reader.

Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it doesnt matter how good the feat. the right is as strong as the biblical god. in other words nigh omnipotent

Post by Dream (7,611 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Pretty sure Fiamma's right hand auto-warps and auto-kills Goku.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Bible god was killed after sealing 666 Apocalyptic Beast

Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@LHWKnight: he also made the universe so i dont see how is goku gonna fight a universal being

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel