Goku SS3, Gotenks SS3 and Mystic Gohan VS Goku SS4

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @soldier said:
" Goku ssj4 solos "
he technically is solo in this fight, everybody can solo, not everybody can win, gives out reason why "

true, goku ssj4 wins, because he makes ssj3 look like a joke. Theoretically he should be way more powerful than any dbz character.
Post by Dream (7,087 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is a curbstomp for SSJ4 Goku. The SSJ3 fighters on the three-man team won't be able to hold up in a dragged-out battle since the form exhausts enough power and Mystic Gohan's not gonna hold up much better against the strongest of SSJ forms in the DB anime series.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Awww whatever. I still say the team wins, only because SSJ4 Goku was a joke.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Awww whatever. I still say the team wins, only because SSJ4 Goku was a joke. "

yes we kno he was a joke we also kno that goku's power was reduced plz stop complaining about it majuub couldnt beat baby and he lost in a curbstomp. fat buu = SS3 goku, majuub can MAYBE beat SS3 gotanks, gohan can beat majuub, however gohan still loses to baby vegeta and if the writers wasnt bullsh!ting around with the power lvls in GT baby could curbstomp all of them in mins. beside gokus dragon fist hasnt failed to cut thought any thing yet
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
yes we kno he was a joke we also kno that goku's power was reduced plz stop complaining about it majuub couldnt beat baby and he lost in a curbstomp. fat buu = SS3 goku, majuub can MAYBE beat SS3 gotanks, gohan can beat majuub, however gohan still loses to baby vegeta and if the writers wasnt bullsh!ting around with the power lvls in GT baby could curbstomp all of them in mins. beside gokus dragon fist hasnt failed to cut thought any thing yet "

Who's complaining about it? Because I wasnt, SSJ4 was a joke compared to any of the guys on team 1, Fat Buu doesnt equal SSJ3 Goku, Goku himself said he could have easily defeated Fat Bu, he just wanted to give Trunks and Gotena shot at defeating him. Majuub was garbage, as was everyone else in GT.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
yes we kno he was a joke we also kno that goku's power was reduced plz stop complaining about it majuub couldnt beat baby and he lost in a curbstomp. fat buu = SS3 goku, majuub can MAYBE beat SS3 gotanks, gohan can beat majuub, however gohan still loses to baby vegeta and if the writers wasnt bullsh!ting around with the power lvls in GT baby could curbstomp all of them in mins. beside gokus dragon fist hasnt failed to cut thought any thing yet "
Who's complaining about it? Because I wasnt, SSJ4 was a joke compared to any of the guys on team 1, Fat Buu doesnt equal SSJ3 Goku, Goku himself said he could have easily defeated Fat Bu, he just wanted to give Trunks and Gotena shot at defeating him. Majuub was garbage, as was everyone else in GT. "

thats total bull XD when goku first turned SS3 he had trouble with him due to his body structure and why would goku pass up a chance to defeat buu so his son can get thrashed?
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: Well that's what he said in the manga, as it turned out Gotenk's SS3 form was more powerful than his own so it worked out in that respect. No-one was expecting Super Buu to be Gotenk's opponent though.
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Who's complaining about it? Because I wasnt, SSJ4 was a joke compared to any of the guys on team 1, Fat Buu doesnt equal SSJ3 Goku, Goku himself said he could have easily defeated Fat Bu, he just wanted to give Trunks and Gotena shot at defeating him. Majuub was garbage, as was everyone else in GT. "
thats total bull XD when goku first turned SS3 he had trouble with him due to his body structure and why would goku pass up a chance to defeat buu so his son can get thrashed? "

No, he said he could have defeated Buu but he didnt because he wasnt going to be on earth to protect them forever. He wanted to give the younger generation a chance to be the heroes, you might want to consider watching or reading the Buu saga again.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
thats total bull XD when goku first turned SS3 he had trouble with him due to his body structure and why would goku pass up a chance to defeat buu so his son can get thrashed? "
No, he said he could have defeated Buu but he didnt because he wasnt going to be on earth to protect them forever. He wanted to give the younger generation a chance to be the heroes, you might want to consider watching or reading the Buu saga again. "

either way SS4 goku wins
@FLCL1:
I disagree but whatever.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel