Goku (Instant Transmission) Vs Silver Surfer (Speed)

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 18, 2009. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage said:
"Surfer is faster but Goku can go much faster than lightspeed (according to dbz wiki he can travel light years in seconds) also he proved that in the broly movie when he travel by entire solar systems less than a second. "

IT IS.NOT.A.SPEED!!! DBZ is vastly inconsistant its a teleportation and their is proof to back it up 

IT will get goku there faster considering it "instant"  
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kelleth said:

" @Mortein:   

04:49 But how could he have learned it that fast? Now he can travel at the speed of light!!!! so AT the speed of light NOT beyond NOR a little bit faster. go rewatch DB to DBGT as punishment for thinking otherwise. "

@Sonata

said:

" @Kelleth: LOL

@Mortein: And before you start using the Broly movie as a reference remember that is a filler Movie, not connected to DBZ storyline what so ever. Broly is a character that doesn't exist in the main DBZ storylines, King Kai himself stated that there were 4 saiyans around at the very beginning of DBZ Broly was not one of them. "

lol, you are warning me not to use fillers, and yet you use one yourself.
Buu never even learned IT, buu learned supreme kais teleportation.    

Only one who told how IT was speed of light was Goku, when he just learned it. You think goku knows how fast is light? he barely know what is microphone.
besides it is possible that IT was as slow at the beginning, but Goku learned how to use it to go faster.
anyways, it was shown multiple times how IT is faster than light, and feats>>>statements.
example: he traveled to new namek in instant. even Venus, closest planet to earth is 2 light minutes and 18 light seconds away from earth, and New Namek is most likely not even in our solar system. So yes IT is faster than light.

I used to think how general opinion was that Silver Surfer is 200x faster than light, if that is so than IT is probably much faster than SS.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein:
agreed btw IT is  teleportation
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Mortein:  
Wow thanks, I actually didn't realize he copied the Supreme Kai's teleportation.  

@FLCL1 said:
"@Mortein: agreed btw IT is  teleportation "

All shown uses of IT would indeed suggest that, meaning it is indeed much faster than SS (however that is still only an assumption, an assumption backed up with a considerable amount of feats but an assumption nonetheless). Still, Goku wins this, the thread should be locked.

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Surfers speed beats anything IT has shown. Surfer wins here, he is waaay faster than Goku even if he is using IT.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: Can you imagine the amount of speed The Silver Surfer would have to use to reach the other side of the universe in less than a day? That is speed that nothing in DBZ has come close to. 

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The SS travels 500000 light years in a few seconds.

Crosses galaxies before thanos has time to will Captain america out of existence
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
point?
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" point? "
My point is that nothing that "instant" transmission has done yet has surpassed what the silver surfer can do.
@rein said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" point? "
My point is that nothing that "instant" transmission has done yet has surpassed what the silver surfer can do. "
joke ¬_¬. but good argument, scans are always the best
" @rein said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" point? "
My point is that nothing that "instant" transmission has done yet has surpassed what the silver surfer can do. "
joke ¬_¬. but good argument, scans are always the best "
Yeah, i prefer to use scans in arguments, because it's kind of hard to argue with feats.
ya, especially when your arguing on the anime side lol. but it looks like this thread should be locked
" ya, especially when your arguing on the anime side lol. but it looks like this thread should be locked "
Yes, we can't really tell how fast goku is going, so there is no real way to end this thread in any other way then a tie.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ok then, unless IT is really instant, then SS is faster, at least according to feats.
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well then seems like everyone agrees that SS takes it, so a mod can wrap a chain around this oneXD
Post by Andras (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:
" Well then seems like everyone agrees that SS takes it, so a mod can wrap a chain around this oneXD "
Na i'll leave it open.

We all know some DBZ fanboy will bring this up 5 months from now just to be owned :p
@Andras said:
" @Sonata said:
" Well then seems like everyone agrees that SS takes it, so a mod can wrap a chain around this oneXD "
Na i'll leave it open.  We all know some DBZ fanboy will bring this up 5 months from now just to be owned :p "
it would provide some nice facepalm material.
Post by Andras (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" @Andras said:
" @Sonata said:
Na i'll leave it open.  We all know some DBZ fanboy will bring this up 5 months from now just to be owned :p "
it would provide some nice facepalm material. "
I must gather my resources
@Andras said:
" @rein said:
" @Andras said:
" @Sonata said:
I must gather my resources "
Xd Welcome to the vice btw
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein said:
" @Andras said:
" @rein said:
" @Andras said:
" @Sonata said:
I must gather my resources "
Xd Welcome to the vice btw "
Whispers in his ear, Thats Acer:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel