Goku (GT) vs Super Janemba

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by Obito 10 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,212 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Goku is a child

IC

R1. Base Goku vs Fat Janemba

R2. SSj Goku

R3. SSj2 Goku

R4. SSj3 Goku

Setting: Hell

EDIT: changed Round 1

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Janemba wins all rounds. GT characters are not as powerful as DBZ. 

By the way, GT sucks.
Post by taichokage (14,827 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goku kills him. Again I can't concede on this when DBZ has its own massive inconsistencies.
Post by Dream (8,123 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Maybe SSJ2 and SSJ3 forms if powerscaling is factored in and we went along on statements addressed in Goku's battle with Rildo. Base and SSJ1 forms wouldn't cut it considering a Buu saga era SSJ3 Goku was being casually whipped around by Janemba's Super form.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd give it to Goku in SSJ3. He gets murked in all the other ones.

Post by GeneralVan (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Well if it weren't for Frieza and Cell being already dead, base GT Goku would have one-shotted them. I say Goku could take it in SSJ2. SSJ3 he stomps.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,549 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Goku wins

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The GT hate is incredible here. Most people agree that Gotenks SSJ=Goku SSJ3 and as we know acording to official sources an SSJ2=x2 and SSJ3=x4 so that makes Gotenks SSJ3 6 times more powerfull than Goku SSJ3 right? In DBZ if you are at least twice as powerfull as your opponent you can pretty much toy with him as Teen Gohan SSJ2 did against Cell and if you are at least ten times stronger like Frieza against Nail you can pretty much tank any hit without flinching. Goku SSJ3 being 6 times weaker explains why he shat himself against Super Buu. Goku GT base=Goku SSJ3 and SSJ1=x50...... nuff said.

You can argue all you want about Goku's pl but the fact is he told Pan and Trunks that Rildo might be stronger than Majin Buu, Goku would't have said that if there wasn't some truth to it. Now witch Majin Buu he doesn't say. Now Super Janemba imo is around Super Buu lvl and while Super Buu is alot stronger than Goku SSJ3 he is nowhere near 50 times stronger. You hate GT witch is fine but don't downplay characters just because you hate GT. People talk as if DBZ doesn't have stupid shit, heck even Akira apoligized about its many flaws. Powerscaling wise GT shits on DBZ witch is 1 of many reasons why GT sucks. Janemba only takes round 1 and gets is ass handed to him in the other rounds.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@niBBit said:

In DBZ if you are at least twice as powerfull as your opponent you can pretty much toy with him as Teen Gohan SSJ2 did against Cell and if you are at least ten times stronger like Frieza against Nail you can pretty much tank any hit without flinching.

You don't exactly have to twice as powerful, even a tiny difference in power is more than enough. Look at Vegeta vs Zarbon or Vegeta vs Cui those are both instances of less then twice as powerful and Vegeta pwned them both.

Goku SSJ3 being 6 times weaker explains why he shat himself against Super Buu. Goku GT base=Goku SSJ3 and SSJ1=x50...... nuff said.

I can agree Base Goku GT = SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku. He definitely loses rounds 1 and 2 for that matter then.

You can argue all you want about Goku's pl but the fact is he told Pan and Trunks that Rildo might be stronger than Majin Buu, Goku would't have said that if there wasn't some truth to it. Now witch Majin Buu he doesn't say.

Now that on depends on what Goku meant by Majin Buu. This raises a lot of eyebrows on the failure GT brought upon. As you said, did Goku mean Majin Buu as a whole or certain forms. Buutenks and Buuhan don't really count IMO they are like sub versions rather than just in general.

Now Super Janemba imo is around Super Buu lvl and while Super Buu is alot stronger than Goku SSJ3 he is nowhere near 50 times stronger.

I'd have him around Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks tier as well in terms of purely power and speed but Jamenba has hax as well, power isn't his only high point.

You hate GT witch is fine but don't downplay characters just because you hate GT.

I don't think people only hate GT because it sucks, it's mainly because it makes little sense to the point it's incredibly hard to power scale off of. DB and DBZ had it's share of inconsistencies but it still made sense 70% of the time unlike GT.

Powerscaling wise GT shits on DBZ witch is 1 of many reasons why GT sucks. Janemba only takes round 1 and gets is ass handed to him in the other rounds.

I don't see him losing to SSJ Goku mainly because I believe GT doesn't follow the classic 50x base anymore. And SSJ2 Goku is featless he always skips this form in GT for some unknown reason.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Obito said:

Janemba wins all rounds. GT characters are not as powerful as DBZ. By the way, GT sucks.

This.

Super Janemba makes Omega Shenron his bitch while the DBZ version of Freiza craps on Baby Vegeta.

@niBBit said:

The GT hate is incredible here. Most people agree that Gotenks SSJ=Goku SSJ3 and as we know acording to official sources an SSJ2=x2 and SSJ3=x4 so that makes Gotenks SSJ3 6 times more powerfull than Goku SSJ3 right? In DBZ if you are at least twice as powerfull as your opponent you can pretty much toy with him as Teen Gohan SSJ2 did against Cell and if you are at least ten times stronger like Frieza against Nail you can pretty much tank any hit without flinching. Goku SSJ3 being 6 times weaker explains why he shat himself against Super Buu. Goku GT base=Goku SSJ3 and SSJ1=x50...... nuff said.

You can argue all you want about Goku's pl but the fact is he told Pan and Trunks that Rildo might be stronger than Majin Buu, Goku would't have said that if there wasn't some truth to it. Now witch Majin Buu he doesn't say. Now Super Janemba imo is around Super Buu lvl and while Super Buu is alot stronger than Goku SSJ3 he is nowhere near 50 times stronger. You hate GT witch is fine but don't downplay characters just because you hate GT. People talk as if DBZ doesn't have stupid shit, heck even Akira apoligized about its many flaws. Powerscaling wise GT shits on DBZ witch is 1 of many reasons why GT sucks. Janemba only takes round 1 and gets is ass handed to him in the other rounds.

And it is well deserved. DB and DBZ>>>>>DBGT.

Hey, remember that part where Buu (good buu, the weakest version of all) took Baby Vegeta's best attack and wasn't destroyed? Nice job judging power levels there Goku.

Oooh, how about Majuub putting up a better fight against Baby Vegeta than SSJ3 Goku, but then base Goku doing a better job against Super 17 than him?

Check out my new thread btw, I think you'll like it.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@GIRUGAMESH: Indeed. Janemba solos DBGT. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel