Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta vs Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga

Topic started by Masterofdeath on March 22, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay so me and my friend was talking earlier today and somehow he got on the topic about how Pokemon are the most unbeatable anime characters on Earth. Though honestly I don't know much about Pokemon so I just said the strongest anime character I could think of off the top of my head. So this is where this fight came from. I need good proof to see if my friend was just being a Pokemon fanboy of if he actually had a point. Cause truth Be told I do not know anything about Pokemon except for the most basic of stuff and thats cutting it close. So I present you the fight.

VS

Rules

The saiyans start out in their base forms

Goku has access to super saiyan god regular time restriction applies

Gohan can go up to mystic

Vegeta can go up to super saiyan 2

The fight takes place in a place similar to the hyperbolic time chamber but without all the crazy weather and gravity.

All characters have access to the world outside but may not enter it or bring items in from it.

Goku may gather energy for the spirit bomb from Earth and the rest of the galaxy.

The saiyans each have one wish on Porunga(buu saga one that can revive multiple people per a wish)

They are all blood lusted

Fusions allowed though only for Goku and Vegeta and only fusion dance

Saiyans have a telepathic link to King Kai and Hercule(for spirit bomb)

Arceus can not absorb his discs

The Pokemon may not and I repeat may not use their dimension hopping abilities as it would contradict another rule.

The Pokemon team each have one of those berries apiece that heals them.

Please help me settle this so my friend can move on to much better anime.

edited: because of people not listening and forgot to limit the pokemon

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thought you need six saiyans for Goku to reach SSJG??? Anyway didn't the pokemon Arceus create their universe?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,182 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what the hell?! if there all blood lusted then Arceus solos also wait for the movie before making a fight with SSG in it

@SMXLR8: judging by the strength Bills has shown in the previews and ssjg is able to hold his own against him I would say I have a idea how strong he is.

@All_StarSupes: only to first achieve the transformation after that he can transform at will.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,182 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Masterofdeath: or do you ? like others have said wait for the movie to have a better understanding

@SMXLR8: guess you have a point all I know is that he can make all the z fighters his play things easily.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dbz wins because pekemons aerre no strong

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

WTF is this. The only reason you can catch legendaries like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Mewtwo (could mindrape you and your team) and Giratina in the games is because of game mechanic PIS plain and simple, Palkia and Dialga rule over time and space, and Arceus is way above them, he's the pokemon verse omnipotent. Sorry but DBZ characters are not pwning omnipotent characters, no matter how weak you think Pokemon are, they aren't weak by the way, read some pokedex entries, machamp can lift a fucking mountain and throw it with ONE of it's four arms, the incredible hulk hasn't even shown a feat like that.

@YoungChief:HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA dbz is above that because dbz is supar saiyajin power strenght and can blew the worlds and unvierses and star the pokemon is not so strong like of all this u say.

@debeze: ok wow major dbz fanboy there.

@YoungChief: Yeah truth be told I know nothing about Pokemon and the wikipedia on them wasn't really much to go on there. All I saw was a bunvh of wierd animal things that may or may not be affected by the spirit bomb.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,616 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Arceus collapses the universe. GG

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,900 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Arceus may be the "God" of Pokemon, but I don't really remember it doing anything all that impressive to be honest, It created the universe yet can be captured by a master ball, what has it done to put it above DBZ combat wise, I mean Kami was considered a "God" in DB and he wasn't all that strong.

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Any of the pokemon solo, they are all at universal levels and have signifigant hax.

@ImDictatorBowDown: In the movie Arceus created his own dimension, and his anger caused fissures in space-time in pokemon world.

@ImDictatorBowDown: true and isn't King Kai, Supreme Kai, Grand Kai, and Old Kai all gods? Look at what happened to them. Also isn't the new movie villain a god which Goku is able to hold his own against pretty well. The only reason the battle ended the way it did was cause of the time limit of ssjg Though hon estly what feats do Pokemon have cause I can't find any but this video which shows very little destructive power.

And doesnt Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta have way better feats? Like:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anyone in team one solos due to speed and brute force.

Arceus>any pokemon yet he got owned by meteors.... just imagine what a ki blast to the face will do to them?

@Masterofdeath: kais not gods only overwatchers of the universe liar jaajaj i splain u

dbz wins because super sajayin power

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

The three hax Pokemon rather easily. Considering they're conceptual beings that represent different universal concepts and can casually create universes, the Saiyans don't stand a chance here and saying they do is laughable.

@Dream: but surfer , galactus and thanos can right?

@DBZ_universe: Meteor was PIS. Did you completely ignore how I said Arceus' anger created space-time fissures in the pokemon world? This was while he was in a different universe he himself created to recover in.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel