Goku End of z vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by chrono122 on May 20, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Like I said, i'm sorry but you kinda do come off that way some times.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,214 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Like I said, i'm sorry but you kinda do come off that way some times.

One instance I remember of him was he thought, might still do, that if they were equal in physical attributes and Goku never had his energy. He believed Goku would beat Batman.

That's crazy to me since I've only seen Goku use Kung Fu. While Batman is a master of near or over 100 martial arts forms.

@Supreme Marvel: You know you're a DC fan right? Why do you hate Z Goku so much? His morality is similar to that of a DC hero.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Come on, I agree later on with you that Bats could beat Goku in h2h (tho idk if I said that)... tho it wouldn't be a walk on the park for Bats IMO. but yes we discussed this before... lol

@MarioRedfield: I think it's the fans of Goku that made me dislike him. He has a lot of qualities I don't like. He's an awful father. Bad husband. Selfish. These stand out to me. The Dragon Ball version was perfect. That Goku was amazing.

@DBZ_universe: I know we talked about it. If they fought 10 times, I believe Bruce would win 10 times. Same with every character in the Dragon Ball world. If they had the same physical attributes and no ki.

@Supreme Marvel: I agree with your statement about Z Goku, he left his family for his selfish training with Uub, and I think that was just bad.. and not a good ending to DBZ at all... DB Goku was super cool!

lol.. Piccolo and Vegeta are way better parents than Goku.

@DBZ_universe: Lol, I never thought about that before but everything you two just said there is true.

@MarioRedfield: haha lol.

@DBZ_universe said:

That is most definitely a lol! Least Vegeta beat Goku at something. Hell, Gohan was a better father to Goten than Goku.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

One instance I remember of him was he thought, might still do, that if they were equal in physical attributes and Goku never had his energy. He believed Goku would beat Batman.

That's crazy to me since I've only seen Goku use Kung Fu. While Batman is a master of near or over 100 martial arts forms.

Lol, and I haven't seen batman fighting more than 3-4 MA forms, maybe some of you saw more, but not 127. He is mostly use boxing, ninjutsu and some grab-and-throw style. That number mean nothing since it's impossible to master that much style in 15 years(8,46 per year, while he studying and others). He is a human.

And idk why is fanwanking when I said eos goku>gohan with a scan and example that happened before...-.-'

Post by 18hunt (256 posts) See mini bio Level 11

actually Gohan isn't as strong as kid buu, but goku stated he was stronger than kid buu in ssj 3, or so ive heard. so I say goku.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@18hunt said:

actually Gohan isn't as strong as kid buu, but goku stated he was stronger than kid buu in ssj 3, or so ive heard. so I say goku.

Gohan would kill Kid Buu so fast it isn't even funny. You'd best be trolling. He was stated by the creator to be the strongest non-fused character.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Lol, and I haven't seen batman fighting more than 3-4 MA forms, maybe some of you saw more, but not 127. He is mostly use boxing, ninjutsu and some grab-and-throw style. That number mean nothing since it's impossible to master that much style in 15 years(8,46 per year, while he studying and others). He is a human.

And idk why is fanwanking when I said eos goku>gohan with a scan and example that happened before...-.-'

Karate Kid learned every martial arts in history. And he's a teen. So you can do what the fuck you wanna do. Ain't gonna make no difference when the creator himself stated Gohan was the most powerful. So take your fanboy shit and jog on.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Karate Kid learned every martial arts in history. And he's a teen. So you can do what the fuck you wanna do. Ain't gonna make no difference when the creator himself stated Gohan was the most powerful. So take your fanboy shit and jog on.

Eat some calming pill, you take my comments so offensive like if I speaking bad things about your mother. You must not say anything if you don't have any related thought.

KK is another case, he is on the future and I never saw him as beating someone, so I don't care him. You could mention even superman if you want to prove than in comic they can do anything.

You are overuse this fanboy slang sh1t, anyway if one of us biased then that's you, gohan is you favorite while goku is not my. When the creator(in interview) said goku is the strongest, that just has no weight, when he stated thing is manga or gt anime they lying, but here have clue on that he is wrong and it's ignored because the creator is on opposite opinion. interesting.

Post by eddz99 (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: in the manga he did, but ten years gap is too much.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Eat some calming pill, you take my comments so offensive like if I speaking bad things about your mother. You must not say anything if you don't have any related thought.

KK is another case, he is on the future and I never saw him as beating someone, so I don't care him. You could mention even superman if you want to prove than in comic they can do anything.

You are overuse this fanboy slang sh1t, anyway if one of us biased then that's you, gohan is you favorite while goku is not my. When the creator(in interview) said goku is the strongest, that just has no weight, when he stated thing is manga or gt anime they lying, but here have clue on that he is wrong and it's ignored because the creator is on opposite opinion. interesting.

It might be your bad English I'm getting annoyed with.

I was using KK as an example that someone can learn many forms of martial arts, so can Batman. Other characters in comics have learned EVERY form of martial arts/; David Cain comes to mind. He trained Bruce while he was at the beginning of his career. So it's more than possible for Bruce to master many forms if the one master knowns them all.

The creator is the creator, if he says something about HIS creation, it' his word above anyone elses. Like George Lucas' word on Star Wars is above the comics, and the other EU. Creator said Goku was the "coolest" not the most powerful.

Learning better English might help you out.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I was using KK as an example that someone can learn many forms of martial arts, so can Batman. Other characters in comics have learned EVERY form of martial arts/; David Cain comes to mind. He trained Bruce while he was at the beginning of his career. So it's more than possible for Bruce to master many forms if the one master knowns them all.

The creator is the creator, if he says something about HIS creation, it' his word above anyone elses. Like George Lucas' word on Star Wars is above the comics, and the other EU. Creator said Goku was the "coolest" not the most powerful.

KK is still not relevant, because he is not a normal human. "Karate Kid is the master of every documented form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 31st century. He possesses the ability to sense the weakest spot in an object and his skill in hand-to-hand combat is seemingly superhuman, allowing him to simulate super-strength blows. He can severely damage extremely hard and strong materials — metals, stone, etc. — with a single blow." And he developed his own style, super karate. Batman should have name his own style too. But anyway, krillin is a human too and can shoot ki balls, it's not a proof and not the point. The admittedly big deal about Batman is that he is a normal human, without superpowers, and still awesome. Still awesome, because his stories are believable, and with some "luck" it could happens in real life too. It's other fan's opinion, not mine. But the 127 MA thing is not just unbelievable, it's impossible, at least to master level. And I searched a little on the net, others said he is mostly using boxing, and... I forget, but he has some certain style which he prefer, so the rest is just an exaggeration.

I know who is the creator and what he did, lol. But people don't give a sh1t about his word in manga, even if logically he has right. And here calling fanwanker, fanboy, etc, when logically he has wrong....

Creator answered to the question "cool" and his reason is that he is the pure strongest. "The always pure strongest in the universe" Strongest mean he is the strongest. There was time when he wasn't the strongest in the story, but eventually...

It's like "Broly is my favorite, his power level is maximum".

I usually(I hurried with the previous post) trying to write with my best grammar knowledge, if something annoying you, feel free to grammar nazi fix me and I won't do the same mistake again.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

KK is still not relevant, because he is not a normal human. "Karate Kid is the master of every documented form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 31st century. He possesses the ability to sense the weakest spot in an object and his skill in hand-to-hand combat is seemingly superhuman, allowing him to simulate super-strength blows. He can severely damage extremely hard and strong materials — metals, stone, etc. — with a single blow." And he developed his own style, super karate. Batman should have name his own style too. But anyway, krillin is a human too and can shoot ki balls, it's not a proof and not the point. The admittedly big deal about Batman is that he is a normal human, without superpowers, and still awesome. Still awesome, because his stories are believable, and with some "luck" it could happens in real life too. It's other fan's opinion, not mine. But the 127 MA thing is not just unbelievable, it's impossible, at least to master level. And I searched a little on the net, others said he is mostly using boxing, and... I forget, but he has some certain style which he prefer, so the rest is just an exaggeration.

I know who is the creator and what he did, lol. But people don't give a sh1t about his word in manga, even if logically he has right. And here calling fanwanker, fanboy, etc, when logically he has wrong....

Creator answered to the question "cool" and his reason is that he is the pure strongest. "The always pure strongest in the universe" Strongest mean he is the strongest. There was time when he wasn't the strongest in the story, but eventually...

I usually(I hurried with the previous post) trying to write with my best grammar knowledge, if something annoying you, feel free to grammar nazi fix me and I won't do the same mistake again.

The thing about Batman is his will power. His drive. He knowns he needs to better himself otherwise other villains will take control. Like Bane, Black Mask etc. That is why he learns all these different forms. He only uses the few he knowns until he fights an opponent that can negate the ones he uses. When Bane broke Bruce he took a year out letting Azazeal take over while he learned different martial arts and to better himself. He's always doing these trips. Because of his resources, wealth, his intelligence and the fact that he's Batman he can master martial art forms quickly.

Here is probably the reason why he knowns so many.

Also depends on the writer. People like Dixon, O'Neil like to use different forms of martial arts in their stories. People like Morrison and Rucka like to focus more on the story, the detective side. They can write Bruce differently. The thing is with Dragon Ball Z. There is one writer. So if he says at the end of Z that Gohan is the strongest (non-fused) character, then he knowns if people have been training to the extreme or relaxed.

You seem to think it's not possible for a person to do this in comics? When people in the Dragon Ball break the laws of physics like gravity, that gravity training would kill them. Their blood would pool a their feet and would not reach vital organs and cause a serve case of death. Now THAT'S impossible.

I never watched the Broly films so I do not understand that reference.

I apologies for the grammar comment.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

The thing about Batman is his will power. His drive. He knowns he needs to better himself otherwise other villains will take control. Like Bane, Black Mask etc. That is why he learns all these different forms. He only uses the few he knowns until he fights an opponent that can negate the ones he uses. When Bane broke Bruce he took a year out letting Azazeal take over while he learned different martial arts and to better himself. He's always doing these trips. Because of his resources, wealth, his intelligence and the fact that he's Batman he can master martial art forms quickly.

Here is probably the reason why he knowns so many.

Also depends on the writer. People like Dixon, O'Neil like to use different forms of martial arts in their stories. People like Morrison and Rucka like to focus more on the story, the detective side. They can write Bruce differently. The thing is with Dragon Ball Z. There is one writer. So if he says at the end of Z that Gohan is the strongest (non-fused) character, then he knowns if people have been training to the extreme or relaxed.

You seem to think it's not possible for a person to do this in comics? When people in the Dragon Ball break the laws of physics like gravity, that gravity training would kill them. Their blood would pool a their feet and would not reach vital organs and cause a serve case of death. Now THAT'S impossible.

I never watched the Broly films so I do not understand that reference.

I apologies for the grammar comment.

When he was learning these styles, he hadn't know them yet(bane and the others). He had only the willpower, good physic and his talent. And the best teacher for 15 years. Good explanation. But still not possible. They stated that batman MASTERED those 127 ma forms. 8,46 per year. 1 black belt/ 1 dan in karate is about 5-10 year, 5-4 if you are very talented, etc... and the "masters" stated that, the real learning/studying begins after the first dan/black belt(this may a hyperbole though). Use the power of google. :)

I didn't say it's impossible in comic. Everything possible in comic. Just the writers stated that Batman is a human and he is believable, possible character. While it isn't, the big number is only for make him more impressive. So (my original point is) IMO is saying that Batman beat everyone who is under the "mastered 127 MA" is a mistake. Those whom spent time on practicing a few(unknown number) style is above who practicing a lot, but less time.

"...he knows if people..." Hopefully, but not always, that's why the word "PIS" exist. However I can agree with that too.

That is a reference for this funny picture people posting here sometimes.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

That is most definitely a lol! Least Vegeta beat Goku at something. Hell, Gohan was a better father to Goten than Goku.

LOL
LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel