Goku End of z vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by chrono122 on May 20, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@niBBit: Gohan is still stronger. AT states that Gohan is the strongest non fused character at the "End of Z." Now as for the Super Buu and Kid Buu thing, Super Buu is way more powerful then Kid Buu, because Goku said he and Vegeta can't beat him without fusion. It is said that Gotenks SSJ 1 would be enough to destroy Fat Boo, this means, Gotenks as SSJ 1 before the RoSaT training is equal to SSJ 3 Goku.

Chapter: 476 (DBZ 282), P9.3

Piccolo: “If that bastard felt like it, he could wipe out the entire Earth, up here included, in the blink of an eye…!”

Goku: “It’s alright, I don’t think he’ll take out the Earth. After all, I told him that in 2 days, someone stronger than me would fight him, and he seemed happy…”

The fact that Goku took into consideration SSJ was gonna be the boys most powerful form in fusion proves this. Gotenks going SSJ3 was a surprise and he was beating Super Buu, who a SSJ 3 Goku said he couldn't beat.

Gohan Stomps!

Actually he didin't want to beat buu because it would not be right for him *dead* beating buu, and it was never stated that goku is weaker than superbuu ( like in freeza saga, frieza at his 2nd form, goku said if it keeps up he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza got into the third form, goku will stomp third form yet he said he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza at his final form, goku was matching him at 30%.)

1. That was Fat Buu you need to re-watch the series.

2. Yes it was stated many times Goku was weaker than Super Buu, you should read the manga its canon.

Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

canon:

Out of all your characters, which one is the most (blank)?

Cool: Goku

“I think it’s Goku.” The always pure strongest in the universe. Goku is #1 after all!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-4-akira-toriyama-best/

ps: at the end of dbz, logical.

soon goku >>>>> vegito >>>>> all

Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@valfranx: He said Goku was the coolest, not the strongest. Look at where the quotations end. Your proved nothing

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@JThree47605: He just said Goku > Vegito. His comments have no weigh to them now.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,259 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Supreme Marvel: wasn't there already a debate of GT Goku vs Vegito on here, where Goku lost to Vegito until he transformed SSJ4 and even then Vegito had 2 more transfomations?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Sorry. I don't rate GT. I don't speak about GT. If I'm lucky enough, it never happened. So, it never happened!!!!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: I'm not an idiot. I know Gohan is stronger, I just think he pales in comparison as a protagonist.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

at the end of Z? U MEAN when pan was born goku all the way and if you mean when goku killed buu gohan.

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel: I'm not an idiot. I know Gohan is stronger, I just think he pales in comparison as a protagonist.

I would agree if you were talking about the Dragon Ball version of Goku. He was amazing. But the Z version of him is nowhere near as good a what he once was.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@niBBit: Gohan is still stronger. AT states that Gohan is the strongest non fused character at the "End of Z." Now as for the Super Buu and Kid Buu thing, Super Buu is way more powerful then Kid Buu, because Goku said he and Vegeta can't beat him without fusion. It is said that Gotenks SSJ 1 would be enough to destroy Fat Boo, this means, Gotenks as SSJ 1 before the RoSaT training is equal to SSJ 3 Goku.

Piccolo: “If that bastard felt like it, he could wipe out the entire Earth, up here included, in the blink of an eye…!”

Goku: “It’s alright, I don’t think he’ll take out the Earth. After all, I told him that in 2 days, someone stronger than me would fight him, and he seemed happy…”

The fact that Goku took into consideration SSJ was gonna be the boys most powerful form in fusion proves this. Gotenks going SSJ3 was a surprise and he was beating Super Buu, who a SSJ 3 Goku said he couldn't beat.

Gohan Stomps!

Actually he didin't want to beat buu because it would not be right for him *dead* beating buu, and it was never stated that goku is weaker than superbuu ( like in freeza saga, frieza at his 2nd form, goku said if it keeps up he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza got into the third form, goku will stomp third form yet he said he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza at his final form, goku was matching him at 30%.)

2. Yes it was stated many times Goku was weaker than Super Buu, you should read the manga its canon.

1. Oh sorry

2. But this is the 10 years gap, so i say goku wins for the stated reasons.

And Super buu is weaker than goku ssj3 in anime as said in the end of this video

"You don't plan to beat ME like that."

@Supreme Marvel: Actually, he said to gohan "You will be the one to beat cell"

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Well, we all have different opinions.... but like I said, I am not and never in hell will be a Goku hater... so that kinda hurt me when you called me one..

@eddz99 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Actually, he said to gohan "You will be the one to beat cell"

Sorry, what was this revolving around?

@Supreme Marvel: Gohan wouldn't have been able to achieve ssj1 without training, therefore goku priotized him in training.

@eddz99: But when did he say that?

@Supreme Marvel: Somewhere in the saga, though i can't recall where.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Sorry but you do kinda act like one at times, but there are people on this board who obviously are Goku haters...

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Sorry but you do kinda act like one at times, but there are people on this board who obviously are Goku haters...

Trust me, he's not a Goku hater. I am. But I LOVE the Dragon Ball version. So that's probably why I hate the Z version.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Gohan Stomps!

1. Oh sorry

2. But this is the 10 years gap, so i say goku wins for the stated reasons.

And Super buu is weaker than goku ssj3 in anime as said in the end of this video

"You don't plan to beat ME like that."

Filler. That scene never happened in the manga. Goku was too scared of Super Buu. So he suggested fusion.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: I don't think I act like one... or ever will.

@Supreme Marvel: Thanks for the support! lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel