Goku End of z vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by chrono122 on May 20, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@mypasswordis1234: My thoughts exactly.

Post by Victorious (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3

End of Z Goku in base is almost as strong as SSJ3 Goku during the Buu saga since he fought Uub in base and Uub when enraged is equal to Kid Buu.

With that said End Of Z Goku even in SSJ3 is still multifold below Ultimate Gohan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Victorious said:

End of Z Goku in base is almost as strong as SSJ3 Goku during the Buu saga since he fought Uub in base and Uub when enraged is equal to Kid Buu.

With that said End Of Z Goku even in SSJ3 is still multifold below Ultimate Gohan.

Finally someone with sense who isn't wanking Goku!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh well, Goku is still a much better character than the flip flopper Gohan

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan DID train in those ten years, but not alot, since he did not manage to become ss3, he is also a working-father ( Which gives him no time )

Gohan may be stronger on DBZ but End of Z?? Not to mention goku's h2h and strategies are better, he managed to almost beat stronger opponents with it ( Pikkon, Frieza, Kid buu, etc. ) Also, remember that goku IS a pure saiyan, gohan is just a half saiyan so he doesn't have the instinct to train right , that's why he has goku and piccolo teaching him, the gohan training in hyperbolic chamber that got stronger than goku was because GOKU priotized him because he believed that only him will be able to beat cell, also goku taught him in training, if goku doesn't teach him he will not know the right way.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@niBBit: Gohan is still stronger. AT states that Gohan is the strongest non fused character at the "End of Z." Now as for the Super Buu and Kid Buu thing, Super Buu is way more powerful then Kid Buu, because Goku said he and Vegeta can't beat him without fusion. It is said that Gotenks SSJ 1 would be enough to destroy Fat Boo, this means, Gotenks as SSJ 1 before the RoSaT training is equal to SSJ 3 Goku.

Chapter: 476 (DBZ 282), P9.3

Piccolo: “If that bastard felt like it, he could wipe out the entire Earth, up here included, in the blink of an eye…!”

Goku: “It’s alright, I don’t think he’ll take out the Earth. After all, I told him that in 2 days, someone stronger than me would fight him, and he seemed happy…”

The fact that Goku took into consideration SSJ was gonna be the boys most powerful form in fusion proves this. Gotenks going SSJ3 was a surprise and he was beating Super Buu, who a SSJ 3 Goku said he couldn't beat.

Gohan Stomps!

Actually he didin't want to beat buu because it would not be right for him *dead* beating buu, and it was never stated that goku is weaker than superbuu ( like in freeza saga, frieza at his 2nd form, goku said if it keeps up he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza got into the third form, goku will stomp third form yet he said he wouldn't be able to beat frieza, then frieza at his final form, goku was matching him at 30%.)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Oh well, Goku is still a much better character than the flip flopper Gohan

No he is not.. lol

@DBZ_universe: Why do you hate on Goku so much? I'm surprised you side with him over other characters to be honest

@DBZ_universe:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Why do you hate on Goku so much? I'm surprised you side with him over other characters to be honest

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: @eddz99: I don't hate Goku, what you talking playas? lol, I just think Gohan has a better character than Goku's.

1. He does not escape his responsibilities such as chores, or being a good father (if you think about it piccolo is a better father than Goku, even in DB abridge, they make it clear)... and not leaving his family for over his selfish desires of training for years...
  2. smarter.
  3. more badass than Goku when he is angry.
  4. has way more potential than Goku.
  5. He pays for Goku's restaurant bills lol (as stated in GT)

But Gohan also has his downs such as being arrogant and a wuss at times... Goku is just my 5th favorite in DBZ... If I would hate on Goku, I would not even be interested on DBZ at all, because if you take out DBZ and stick to the original DB, than Goku would be my favorite in Dragon Ball... also his SSJ3 is my favorite SSJ state. so yeah I don't and will never hate Goku, is just that Gohan is more of a favorite to me than Goku is... and btw Broly is my favorite! d:)

@DBZ_universe: Gohan is not a better character imo. Honestly, he was cute as a kid but Toriyama forced people to focus on him too much. By the time he was an adult he was pretty useless of a character. Toriyama's obsession with him was somewhat... annoying as well. I don't understand why he felt people wouldn't be upset that Goku, the guy his fans had been following for years was being replaced. That's like replacing Clark with Conner and expecting everyone to be like "awesome!". As for the more potential thing, yeah, but he never acts upon it. He also seems to fail whenever he gets it, he required strong guidance from his father to be able to defeat Cell. Which in all honesty when you think about it, was pretty dumb... the red ribbon army was troubling Goku his entire life, and in the end, he's not even the one to defeat the final android? Where's the justice in that? Toryiama just kinda... forced Gohan on people. That's why he got on my nerves. I also know he's supposed to be a million times stronger or whatever but somehow he's not even considered any higher of a tier character, so that definitely, yeah is kinda exaggerated. Plus by the way, I think Goku is better in DBZ in Dragon Ball. I'm sorry, but I'm just starting to get annoyed at all these anti-Goku comments made by everyone (not you) because everyone is acting like he's better when he's really not.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Going with the creators words over everyone else's. If Toriyama says Gohan is strongest unfused character at the end of Z, then Gohan is the strongest unfused character at the end of Z. Creators words>>>>>>>>>>everyone's speculation

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

We all know Gohan will train while Goku is around. We all know Gohan is a better trainer than Goku. Just look at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Gohan caught up to Goku and then surpassed him.

10 years is a LOT of speculation.

I'd vote Gohan because of two reasons

1. I'm a huge massive ultra super fanboy of Gohan
  2. Look at reason 1.

@Supreme Marvel: @eddz99 said:

Gohan DID train in those ten years, but not alot, since he did not manage to become ss3, he is also a working-father ( Which gives him no time )

Gohan may be stronger on DBZ but End of Z?? Not to mention goku's h2h and strategies are better, he managed to almost beat stronger opponents with it ( Pikkon, Frieza, Kid buu, etc. ) Also, remember that goku IS a pure saiyan, gohan is just a half saiyan so he doesn't have the instinct to train right , that's why he has goku and piccolo teaching him, the gohan training in hyperbolic chamber that got stronger than goku was because GOKU priotized him because he believed that only him will be able to beat cell, also goku taught him in training, if goku doesn't teach him he will not know the right way.

" the gohan training in hyperbolic chamber that got stronger than goku was because GOKU priotized him because he believed that only him will be able to beat cell, also goku taught him in training, if goku doesn't teach him he will not know the right way."

@JThree47605: He is the strongest but not the smartest and not the best in h2h, and really the creator mentioned eoz or just z? because eoz was not shown on manga ( it was fillers)

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: Doesn't need to be the best in h2h, he had a higher power level and in DBZ powerlevel>>>>>>>>>skill. If skilled mattered, Roshi would be shitting on a lot of people. And the end of Dragonball Z was shown in the manga.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Out of all your characters, which one is the most (blank)?

Cool: Goku

“I think it’s Goku.” The always pure strongest in the universe. Goku is #1 after all!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-4-akira-toriyama-best/

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why did this last so long??? Mystic Gohan is the strongest unfused character in DBZ, it was stated by the author of the manga.

@eddz99 said:

@Supreme Marvel: @eddz99 said:

" the gohan training in hyperbolic chamber that got stronger than goku was because GOKU priotized him because he believed that only him will be able to beat cell, also goku taught him in training, if goku doesn't teach him he will not know the right way."

It was never stated when Goku saw that potential to beat Cell. We all know Goku is selfish when it comes to training. I say Gohan learned well training with Piccolo. The only benefit I can see Goku gave was the knowledge of becoming a super saiyan.

@All_StarSupes said:

Why did this last so long??? Mystic Gohan is the strongest unfused character in DBZ, it was stated by the author of the manga.

Because people are idiots. They only see evidence when it suits them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel