Goku ( End of Dbgt ) Vs Birusu

Topic started by Gohan974 on Sept. 26, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 10 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7
caption
caption

Goku end of Gt ( Having to absorb Shenron )

Vs

Birusu

Who win ?

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ehh, Bills vs Omega Shenron had extensive mixed opinions. This will probably be the same. But I'd probably go with Goku. He was featless, however it was decades if not more than a century in the future (i dont remember the exact time frame) where he should have been exponentially stronger than his ssj4 self of the distant past, plus the power of Shenron.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll go with Goku, he may be featless but based on the fact that he can practically multiply his power in a short time (went from 8,000 to 150,000,000 in a few months) and considering it was a 100 year skip (a larger amount of time then the entirety of Dragonball) I wouldn't be surprised if he could stomp Bills or even Whis in base casually, though Shenron was afraid of Bills so I don't really know what to make of that

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Goku is featless, shown absolutely nothing in that form. Everything we say would be pure speculation. Bills wins until further notice.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Goku is featless, shown absolutely nothing in that form. Everything we say would be pure speculation. Bills wins until further notice.

At the same time we can't assume Bills is stronger or weaker based on the fact that only one has feats. Otherwise we could say that Krillin is stronger than the 11 other Gods because they are featless. Thus basing it off of GT Goku's strength, combined with the power of Shenron and decades going by, to me it almost certain Goku would win. Either is speculation but Goku winning seems a lot more plausible which is why I'm with him on this.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

At the same time we can't assume Bills is stronger or weaker based on the fact that only one has feats. Otherwise we could say that Krillin is stronger than the 11 other Gods because they are featless. Thus basing it off of GT Goku's strength, combined with the power of Shenron and decades going by, to me it almost certain Goku would win. Either is speculation but Goku winning seems a lot more plausible which is why I'm with him on this.

This!

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Didn't Goku still have the ssjg power at the end of the movie with that and the various timeskips he should stomp Bills.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Wasn't 150+ year old Goku stated to be equal to Gogeta SSJ4 in base?

Yes but SSJG didn't happen in the GT continuum. But I agree he would win with SSJ4, Shenron power and a time skip greater than his prior life span. If the rest of Goku's life is a basis, he is many dozens of times stronger at least at EOS GT. even not factoring that in, he essentially did the same thing Omega did by absorbing the Dragon only not in a negative fashion. Omega Shenron + SSJ4 Goku + century time skip = should be stronger than Bills.
That I don't know, however, he would likely have been at least stronger than Omega Shenron in base since he absorbed his entire source of power plus his own on too of that.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@xlab3000 said:

Didn't Goku still have the ssjg power at the end of the movie with that and the various timeskips he should stomp Bills.

Don't be dense. GT is non-canon and SSG doesn't exist in the GT series. Numbers also prove the GT cast is vastly weaker than their DBZ selves. 

@taichokage said:
That I don't know, however, he would likely have been at least stronger than Omega Shenron in base since he absorbed his entire source of power plus his own on too of that.
Meaningless. The Shadow Dragons power came from Negative energy created by the wishes granted. The Dragon Balls at the end were Purified, that means there is no actual power left from the Shadow Dragons nor would Goku acquire them. Fans speculated Goku becoming a god in the future, which is irrelevant since he was already a God thanks to the recent movie, which has thrice proven the fact that GT is non-canon and never will be.

Nvm Word of God states the Twelve Gods of Destruction all being Universe-busters when at full strength, Birus openly stated he wasn't at his full power and needed to hibernate longer.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Just as I said, lots of mixed opinions.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,003 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@ReiKai: where did you hear that the gods of destruction are universe busters was that in the movie because i have yet to see it ): 
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@waybig1010101 said:

ReiKai: where did you hear that the gods of destruction are universe busters was that in the movie because i have yet to see it ):
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ImDictatorBowDown: Shenron was also killed by King Piccolo, remember? We can't think of the Shadow Dragon's powers based on Shenron's - they were probably a lot stronger because of the negative energy stuff.

As for the thread, I say Goku takes this in a stomp. By the beginning of DBGT, base Goku's power was around his old SS3 self (Rilldo, who Goku handles without much trouble, is more powerful than Buu even in his base form!). So, his SS4 form must be waaay stronger than that - not to mention that he had several decades to train.

So here what I think about this whole Battle of Gods vs DBGT discussion: Omega Shenron > SS4 Goku > Bills >> base Goku GT >=< SS3 Goku Z. I'd say SS4 Goku could be weaker than Bills in DBZ, but not with Goku's crazy power up... Bills is even weaker than Baby Vegeta, who easily beat SS3 Goku GT, who had already "absorbed the God world/level" to his body.

Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@danzi97: Not how it works. GT is non-canon and bears no connection to the Original series besides namesake. Numbers place the GT cast as vastly weaker than the DBZ cast. Can't assume Time Skip makes them stronger with no indication of this and, in fact, all indications point to them being a shitton weaker than they had been. I've already run the numbers. GT Goku is at least 48x Weaker than Buu Saga Goku.
GT isn't canon, but that doesn't mean it isn't a continuation of Z and that they wouldn't be stronger. Broly isn't canon but is clearly more powerful than the overwhelming majority of Z characters. Z is referenced quite often in GT such as Goku stating Rildo was Stronger than Buu. It might have been a poor rendition and poorly executed but GT is stronger than Z. The same characters are there that were in Z. And even I we were to somehow assume that at the beginning of GT, they weren't a lick stronger, many of them did get stronger. How can we say GT was weaker when the characters were not only the same but became stronger and made clear references of their superiority to their Z counterparts? Sure there was inconsistency but Z had a bunch of it too.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel