Goku and Vegeta vs. The Sentry (Current)

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 11, 2013. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Whats_out_the_bag: Ehhhh aaaa NO, The suns have the be massive suns to cause a supernova you dope. Otherwise nothing would happen, If our sun exploded than it would be 2x Bigger if i remember correctly

And this is said when and where? I didn't see any Solar system level attack kill him. ALL I SAW was a blast that destroyed him and his cells.

The blast was solar system you dope, Even the translation approve this

WOW you're worst than this other guy here. At least he takes the time to give me video when I ask for scans. But no you rather go right off topic. I asked you to show me when Goku tanked a Solarsystem level attack and continued walking. Also seeing how SPC only survived that solar system bomb via regeneration rather than durability... "flushes toilet" Oops there goes your argument.

I seriously don't know what you are talking about, Its takes a solar system attack to kill Cell. Huh why would i need to show. Its shown in DBZ if they guy is stronger than he is better in all his stats.

Translation approves it, Translation >>>>>> Your dumbass opinion

That hyperbole ? Something that he was never shown that he could do.

Again, translation >>>> Your opinion. The OBD Is full of shit as no one takes it seriously. they think Cell is the same level as Frieza and Vegito is the same level as SSj3 Goku.

Go do your best in proving they're not light speed or FTL in combat/reaction speed. Go ahead i would bust out the crackers and enjoy your logic

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Carter_esque said:

@Whats_out_the_bag:

I think you won that lol

I think I have a new favourite vicer.

I agree! Whats_out_the_bag has amazing counters!

@Platinum_94: @Whats_out_the_bag: Let's try to keep it in level guys! high Insults should not be needed...just saying ok..

We don't want a mod to come in here.

Thank you.

@DBZ_universe: Truly amazing, And what counters where they again ?

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ROBOT6661 said:

the 1000 exploding suns is just a hyperbole guys

I find it funny people accept this and then are like 'No way in hell is Cell a solar system buster!! Itz hyperbole!!!'

@Son_Wukong: And Cell is Confirmed by the translations even, And they still don't excepted it

Plain hypocritical

Post by Deathberry7005 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SSJG Goku is well above solar system level. Bills is capable of erasing solar systems in an instant.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Didn't Akira Toriyama make a statement in an interview or something saying that SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta's battle with each other released energy equal to a supernova? I think that's proof enough they're solar system busters.

@Son_Wukong said:

@ROBOT6661 said:

the 1000 exploding suns is just a hyperbole guys

I find it funny people accept this and then are like 'No way in hell is Cell a solar system buster!! Itz hyperbole!!!'

I do accept that claim since it was approved.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Platinum_94: Raditz is not FTL in combat. DBZ reaches FTL speeds only during the cell saga.

Btw I do agree SSJG Goku should be an extremely casual solar system buster

@axavierhansz said:

Didn't Akira Toriyama make a statement in an interview or something saying that SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta's battle with each other released energy equal to a supernova? I think that's proof enough they're solar system busters.

Nope. That was in DB Online, which is non canon.

Post by Dream (7,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I find it laughable that some folks take hyperbole character statements literally instead of wondering if the character's being full of themselves or greatly exaggerating things, which comics and long-running shounen titles love doing. And you folks know who you are.

@Dream: Despite the fact the hyperbole was approved

Keep hating buddy oh buddy mcbuddy

@supernova7005: There are even proof of DB being Light speed to FTL. Raditz is FTL seeing how piccolo was completely surprised on raditz dodging yet. Yet couldnt give 2 shits about the moon and the speed of that blast

@Platinum_94: It's called hype. It's to sucker you and any fan of a shounen battle title or comic series to keep buying issues and seeing what kind of "super secret powerful ability" or ass-pull plot twist will develop in said series. And said hype has a bad enough habit of having ignorant saps like you think said character can pull their crap literally when they are just being full of themselves or hyping themselves up.

There's more to anime and manga than Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto or whatever big shounen title craze gets hyped up in the mainstream by folks.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag:

You sir have given me great lulz.

@Dream: Yeah because AT put in there for shits and giggle lol, AT is doing all this because he think SS is a joke.

Sorry Buddy Mcbuddy oh buddy so muddy, Even the translations approve he was. And translation>>>>>you. Cell is solar system, You can get mad, Make all the excuses, Cry about all you want or make fun of anyone or call it a hyperbole or a outlier or whatever haters do these days. in the end the fact still remains that he is solar system because that is what the creator believes.

@Platinum_94: You only have that statement to ride on, you dolt. The series (before BoG) hasn't shown anything other than planets being busted, which makes the statement from Cell hyperbole.

How many times do me and others who know better have to shove this fact down your throat?

in the end the fact still remains that he is solar system because that is what the creator believes.

No, it's because you like wanking off of the series and all its hype.

@Dream: Vegeta can planet bust at Saiyan saga, Frieza can bust a planet with 10x gravity in his base. Base Goku even from buu saga shits on Frieza in 1 blast. Your a dope, Seriously by your logic Frieza can kill SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Goku and SSJ Goku. There solar system to show how big the power different between each other. Slap yourself across the head a few times maybe some common sense with come to you. The others agrees cell is solar system, Try looking at the post above you

I got a statement and the translation, You got nothing.

so buddy mc buddy, Stay mad homie And learn how to power scaling. Because you seriously need to know the difference between Frieza and Cell and others

@Platinum_94:

Vegeta can planet bust at Saiyan saga

As I commented before, he had to exert effort into firing said planet-busting blast, which was against a Kaio-ken enhanced Goku. He can't casually produce them as you are insinuating.

Frieza can bust a planet with 10x gravity in his base.

Busting which he did via destroying the planet's core, seeing as the Death Ball was burrowing into the planet. Same thing which occurred when Frieza destroyed Old Namek.

Seriously by your logic Frieza can kill SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Goku and SSJ Goku.

Nah. I just don't believe taking every statement a character says literally, especially when you were dumb enough to believe the "million exploding suns" moniker with Sentry.

There solar system to show how big the power different between each other.

Not when the only thing you have to back it up is a hyperbole statement from Cell. Read any other shounen manga besides DBZ? There are other instances where characters make exaggerations on the scope of their abilities like Naruto's Kakashi claiming to have cut a bolt of lightning or Bleach's Aizen claiming his big Black Coffin attack in his battle with Ichigo can tear through time and space.

Slap yourself across the head a few times

Sure, for seeing how much of a complete fool you are.

The others agrees cell is solar system, Try looking at the post above you

Let's see: those who have commented are either known to wank heavily for DBZ (and are only on Vice because of some absurd notion that their "beloved" series is getting downplayed), a resident troll, only commenting on Sentry's recent developments, realize this is a stomp in Sentry's favor, mocking you for being a DBZ diehard, another person who is a thorn in my side or just getting laughs off Whats_out_the_bag tearing apart your nonsense.

I got a statement and the translation, You got nothing.

And again, statements are nothing but a steaming load of crap unless there's a feat to go along with it.

And learn how to power scaling.

Sorry, but I prefer seeing actual feats and comments from the author instead of hyped up character statements and dealing with someone who thinks he knows what Akira Toriyama is trying to present to his readers and viewers.

Because you seriously need to know the difference between Frieza and Cell and others

I do. Sadly, you seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with your thinking must be some kind of retard.

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Whats_out_the_bag: @Platinum_94:@Dream:

Like DBZ said, please try to leave the insults behind.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,259 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

I don't see an Insult made by me sir, do you?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel