Goku and Vegeta vs. The Sentry (Current)

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 11, 2013. Last post by takashichea 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Rules...

1. I'm using the most current version of the Sentry, who has been resurrected as a Horseman of Death!
  2. Goku is in Super Saiyan God mode and Vegeta is in SSJ 2.
  3. Morals: Vegeta is enraged just like he was in Battle of the Gods.
  4. Prep: Random Encounter, everyone involved has prior knowledge but the Sentry doesn't know about the SSJ God transformation.
  5. Aids: Team gets 1 Sensu bean each.
  6. No BFR or planet-busting allowed.
  7. Location: Nerg City (Toriko-verse), 50 ft. away from each other

Who wins and why?

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well I think SSj3 Goku Buu saga is enough to deal with sentry, He is a solar system level guy which is SSj2 level. His Durability is higher so it can be SSj3 Level.

Id say SSj3 Goku is enough to deal with him, SSJG is just overkill, Especially if Vegito can kill Kid Buu with a single blast

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Sentry. Here's the rest of his comic scans. http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+The+Sentry The profile has links to the scans.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Why? Why? WHy? WHY? WHY? WHY????????'

Well i done a little research

The power of 1 Million Suns means he can destroy 4 solar systems

the Diameter of the solar system is 289 billion Km

Sun Diameter is 1.391.000 million, Meaning you can fit 207 000 Suns into a solar system

SPC said he was solar system, SSJ2 Goku is stronger than SPC and SSj3 Goku is 4x of SSJ2 Goku. So id say SSj3 Goku should have more than enough firepower to deal with sentry durability and Destruction power. SSJG as i said is just beyond overkill. Goku admit that vegito can kill kid buu with a single blast and SSJG > SSJ Vegito. a Sentry is just like SSj3 Goku IMO in terms of durability and destruction. Sentry would have a flying speed advantage, Goku would obviously have a fighting speed advantage. Goku would have a striking advantage

SSJ3 Goku would take this from buu saga

Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

That's currect Sentry?! WTH happened to him??! it looks like he is on drugs lol.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
*Looks at the picture of Sentry* Hes........BLUE. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen......
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This isn't directly related to the actual battle but it's related to the topic

May I ask what is the purpose of putting SSJ2 Vegeta? Even in enraged form, his powers don't even register compared to SSJG Goku. It would be like putting a battle between Buu and SSJ3 Goku and throwing in Piccolo. Sure Piccolo is a planet busting super saiyan level warrior but he just doesn't make enough difference to influence the battle either way.

Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21

As noted, Vegeta's a non-factor here since he'd be easily taken out by Sentry.

Otherwise between Sentry and Goku, Sentry still prevails thanks to hax, even with SSG Goku's stats being on Sentry's level. Adding Void to the mix would worsen the defeat for the Saiyans.

Post by Rize (63 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

That's currect Sentry?! WTH happened to him??! it looks like he is on drugs lol.

@Obito said:

*Looks at the picture of Sentry* Hes........BLUE. Oh how the mighty have fallen......

Yeah, apparently he got reincarnated as a Horseman of Death (along with 3 others)

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (676 posts) See mini bio Level 12

hahahahahahahhahaahahahhahaha SSJG goku? SSJ3 could take this

@AnimeDefender said:

Why? Why? WHy? WHY? WHY? WHY????????'

@xlab3000 said:

The Sentry. Here's the rest of his comic scans. http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+The+Sentry The profile has links to the scans.

@Dream said:

As noted, Vegeta's a non-factor here since he'd be easily taken out by Sentry.

Otherwise between Sentry and Goku, Sentry still prevails thanks to hax, even with SSG Goku's stats being on Sentry's level. Adding Void to the mix would worsen the defeat for the Saiyans.

No Void, using most current Sentry. His feats from before he was resurrected can't be used.

@axavierhansz said:

This isn't directly related to the actual battle but it's related to the topic

May I ask what is the purpose of putting SSJ2 Vegeta? Even in enraged form, his powers don't even register compared to SSJG Goku. It would be like putting a battle between Buu and SSJ3 Goku and throwing in Piccolo. Sure Piccolo is a planet busting super saiyan level warrior but he just doesn't make enough difference to influence the battle either way.

It was stated that, while in this enraged state, Vegeta's power level surpassed SSJ 3 Goku. That's why I used his enraged state.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,540 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94 said:

Well i done a little research

the Diameter of the solar system is 289 billion Km

Sun Diameter is 1.391.000 million, Meaning you can fit 207 000 Suns into a solar system

SPC said he was solar system, SSJ2 Goku is stronger than SPC and SSj3 Goku is 4x of SSJ2 Goku. So id say SSj3 Goku should have more than enough firepower to deal with sentry durability and Destruction power. SSJG as i said is just beyond overkill. Goku admit that vegito can kill kid buu with a single blast and SSJG > SSJ Vegito. a Sentry is just like SSj3 Goku IMO in terms of durability and destruction. Sentry would have a flying speed advantage, Goku would obviously have a fighting speed advantage. Goku would have a striking advantage

Why are all your post a joke? I told you I was going to hunt you down and counter everything you posted.

He has the power of 1million EXPLODING suns. Meaning it's the comparison of 1,000,000 supernova's.

Note a supernova is capable of nearly taking out a solar system. Now redo your math.

That would be implying that all solar systems and star systems are the same size.

SPC said he was solar system

He said his explosion was, which he did not have the durability to tank an attack on that level. Good think he could regenerate from one piece of cell, but if he was caught in a real supernova there wouldn't be anything.

SSJ2 Goku is stronger than SPC

Stronger doesn't mean he has the same power. Couldn't survive anything that Cell could.

So id say SSj3 Goku should have more than enough firepower to deal with sentry durability and Destruction power.

Based on what again? : )

SSJG as i said is just beyond overkill.

As I said before...

Based on what again? : )

Goku admit that vegito can kill kid buu with a single blast and SSJG > SSJ Vegito.

And this matters here why???

a Sentry is just like SSj3 Goku IMO in terms of durability and destruction.

Oh by the way please give me a scan of Goku being solar system level in destruction and durability.

It would be like putting a battle between Buu and SSJ3 Goku and throwing in Piccolo.
Sentry would have a flying speed advantage, Goku would obviously have a fighting speed advantage.

Where are you getting he's fighting faster than Sentry?

I know that story let me finish it. Goku thought Sentry was dead, but Sentry released a blast of heat and destroys him.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

tbh this sentry is weaker than void sentry but he is WAY creepier

@Whats_out_the_bag:

I think you won that lol

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: He's now one horsemen of apocalypse

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the 1000 exploding suns is just a hyperbole guys

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,176 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Carter_esque said:

@Whats_out_the_bag:

I think you won that lol

I think I have a new favourite vicer.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I see we got a smart ass here

Why are all your post a joke? I told you I was going to hunt you down and counter everything you posted.

Coming from the guy who thinks Flash cant beat superman or hulk since he is weak.

He has the power of 1million EXPLODING suns. Meaning it's the comparison of 1,000,000 supernova's.

Note a supernova is capable of nearly taking out a solar system. Now redo your math.

Not every star explodes and becomes a supernova unless its big enough. otherwise they would of said 1000000 Supernova rather than suns and a lot of people are telling me that its not meant to be taken seriously. But i wil role with it

He said his explosion was, which he did not have the durability to tank an attack on that level. Good think he could regenerate from one piece of cell, but if he was caught in a real supernova there wouldn't be anything.

That is because Gohan was stronger than Cell when he released the final push, Which was enrage SSj2 Kid gohan. meaning he put fourth more power. Power output=Durability. SPC has Solar system durability as a solar system level attack is needed for his defeat

Oh by the way please give me a scan of Goku being solar system level in destruction and durability.

SPC is solar system, SSj2 Goku is stronger than SPC. SSJ3 Goku is 4x of SSj2 Goku

Super Saiyan Grade Five (Strongest Form)

An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!

Such as shame

Where are you getting he's fighting faster than Sentry?

Lets see, Raditz is FTL reaction/combat speed with a power level of 1200. Goku on Namek is 150 million. Base Goku in Buu saga can one-shot SSj Goku Namek. X that by 400 base to SSj3.

Nice pictures, Post more to make yourself feel better

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,540 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94:

I'll make this fast I'm sleepy.

I see we got a smart ass here

I prefer ass hole, but whatever fits your fancy.

Coming from the guy who thinks Flash cant beat superman or hulk since he is weak.

No I said he couldn't knock them out. Seeing how he doesn't have the strength to knock the guys who can tank nukes to the face I don't see how that's a bad thing, but if you want to think so go ahead.

I'll even go as far as to say they can beat him. Go ahead and make a thread with a weak anime character on Flash's team I'll be happy to school you in that battle as well.

Not every star explodes and becomes a supernova unless its big enough. otherwise they would of said 1000000 Supernova rather than suns and a lot of people are telling me that its not meant to be taken seriously. But i wil role with it

Well suns just don't explode for no reason. When they do explode they are normally what are called Supernova's. He even said EXPLODING SUNS.

So don't take seriously that the guy who is beating characters like Thor seriously? Please leave those guys alone.

That is because Gohan was stronger than Cell when he released the final push

Don't know what you're talking about here, but ok... I was clearly talking about durability. I don't care why he did what he did.

SPC has Solar system durability as a solar system level attack is needed for his defeat

And this is said when and where? I didn't see any Solar system level attack kill him. ALL I SAW was a blast that destroyed him and his cells.

SPC is solar system, SSj2 Goku is stronger than SPC. SSJ3 Goku is 4x of SSj2 Goku

WOW you're worst than this other guy here. At least he takes the time to give me video when I ask for scans. But no you rather go right off topic. I asked you to show me when Goku tanked a Solarsystem level attack and continued walking. Also seeing how SPC only survived that solar system bomb via regeneration rather than durability... "flushes toilet" Oops there goes your argument.

Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!

That hyperbole ? Something that he was never shown that he could do.

Such as shame

Indeed.

Lets see

Ok I'm all ears.

Raditz is FTL reaction

No.

/combat speed

No.

Nice pictures, Post more to make yourself feel better

Will do.

Good Night.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel