Goku and Superman vs Juggernaut

Topic started by Mortein on Sept. 11, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Goku and Superman vs Juggernaut
...thats all.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I thought you would know better. This is an obvious spite in favor of Team 1.
 



Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well despite their vastly superior power, neither of team 1 has the power to actually harm Juggernaut. However this is an easy win in favor of team 1. Team 1 has the necessary physical strength and speed to BFR their opponent. Frankly either Goku or Superman could handle Juggernaut on their own. 
 
ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:
" I thought you would know better. This is an obvious spite in favor of Team 1."
I just want to see whether those who argued in favor of Juggernaut in a thread "Juggernaut vs Goku" will again chose Juggernaut as a winner, and if not I would like to hear why not.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,208 posts) See mini bio Level 14

you know as a comic book fan u should know that this is spite while hes chargeing at goku or supes the other comes from behind and blast him into the air skaar did sorta thing and it worked for him
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spite team 1
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 1 wins via BFR...superman would get trashed a bit adn so would goku unless he goes SS2 or 3 (or 4) But they can easily BFR juggs eather by a kamehameha wave or thorwing him into orbit.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Superman can take down the Juggernaut by himself, he did it back in the Marvel VS DC crossover in the 90s
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@obscurefan said:
"Superman can take down the Juggernaut by himself, he did it back in the Marvel VS DC crossover in the 90s "

@SuperperfectCell said:
"Team 1 wins via BFR...superman would get trashed a bit adn so would goku unless he goes SS2 or 3 (or 4) But they can easily BFR juggs eather by a kamehameha wave or thorwing him into orbit. "

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Spite team 1 "

@Jinbeifan1 said:
"you know as a comic book fan u should know that this is spite while hes chargeing at goku or supes the other comes from behind and blast him into the air skaar did sorta thing and it worked for him "

@Newdeath said:
"Well despite their vastly superior power, neither of team 1 has the power to actually harm Juggernaut. However this is an easy win in favor of team 1. Team 1 has the necessary physical strength and speed to BFR their opponent. Frankly either Goku or Superman could handle Juggernaut on their own.  ND "

@DJSNuva1 said:
"I thought you would know better. This is an obvious spite in favor of Team 1.
 

 
 
"

@Mortein said:
" Goku and Superman vs Juggernaut ...thats all. "

Guys. BFR won't be easy as you think. They can't bfr him by rushing at full speed into him, since his forcefield absorbs the momentum of an object charging at him, and by thus stopping that object. He has done such thing several times to Mjolnir. The ki blast or heat vision also are questionable. And that's because Classic Juggy can gain momentum even while in the air (the famous air walking when Jean lifted him via telekinesis is a one example), although this anility was excluded in Skaar vs Juggy. Basicly the whole fight was stupid PIS, since we have Juggy simply yealing about Skaar being a dirty little cheater.  
But the main fact is that Juggy can't be BFR
. He can always ask Cyttorak to transport him back to battlefiled (like he did in WWH saga) and nor Goku or Supes have the ability to BFR him in other dimension. 
Besided with forcefield on he can easily steal their momentums and kill them. The only thing that Goku and Supes can do is to evade Juggy from the start, to aim a stealmate. But this is battle, and both Supes and Goku don't run from their opponents. Also one important thing. Since this is battle we asume all characters fight like in a real-life battle (giving their best shots), so don't come up with Juggy's rather dumb losses. Juggernaut is the biggest victim of the Plot Induced Stupidity in all of the comic world. If you read all of his stories you'll see how are his low shoings too damn dumb and shouldn't be aplied to such character. Since his high showings are UBER. 
But the fact that he is written to be: immortal, unstopable, unable to be deleted from existence, being able to physicly beat any of the strongest superheroes, will result in such pathetic and dumb losses. 
 
By the way if it is current Juggernaut team 1 wins. Classic he takes it, unless Goku and Supes suddenly develop psionics on par with Exavier(and hitsu, please don't start arguing on the fact how powerfull telepath Goku is since it has been proven to you that Goku can't mind-rape anyone) and ability to BFR someone into another dimension.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The rip cyo-wat ever its called out of Juggs and beam his head off.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
BFR fails via Cyttorak. That's your only argument for victory and we demolished that argument in the previous thread. This is pure fail.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Danilo018 said:
"
But the main fact is that Juggy can't be BFR
. He can always ask Cyttorak to transport him back to battlefiled (like he did in WWH saga) and nor Goku or Supes have the ability to BFR him in other dimension. 
Goku could teleport him to afterlife, that is another dimension. Also there is big possibility that goku could rip a hole to another dimension with a scream, and then they could toss him there. Would those things work?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
OMF
 
Juggs FAILS AGAINST THE X MEN
Post by taichokage (12,626 posts) See mini bio Level 20
neither could kill him but both could easily beat him alone.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
But he has also beat them, and people like thor ect same with Hulk I mean that guy is one of the strongest Marvel characters but he has had to have lost to like everybody in marvel and other crossovers.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" I thought you would know better. This is an obvious spite in favor of Team 1."
I just want to see whether those who argued in favor of Juggernaut in a thread "Juggernaut vs Goku" will again chose Juggernaut as a winner, and if not I would like to hear why not. "
 
so this is a bait thread?
Post by Caligula (75 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kakarot and Kal-El hurl Juggy into the sun.
Post by comicfanforever (438 posts) See mini bio Level 12

 
 


 
 
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MisterShin said:
"The rip cyo-wat ever its called out of Juggs and beam his head off. "

They can't since he is completly invurnable to physical harm.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Mortein said:

Goku could teleport him to afterlife, that is another dimension. Also there is big possibility that goku could rip a hole to another dimension with a scream, and then they could toss him there. Would those things work? "


Yea I completly forgot about that. But Juggy would lay waste to afterlife. Goku riping a hole ? Well there is possibility for such thing (judging by the GT performance ). But those things are very questionable ti be effective. And that's because it requires for them to outsmart him. And in nature of their character is to fight opponents. Also Juggy want simple stand and take their hits until they realise that they can't hurt him.  
Besided they would need to know something about him come up with a good plan to get rid of him. That's basicly like if it is stated in OP that they have a preparation time. But it isn't. So such thing falls off.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel