Goku and Superman and Thor Run the Gaunlet (Read op)

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 18, 2010. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
SSJ3 Goku 
Sundipped Superman 
Odinforce Thor 
To the death 
all bloodlusted 
fights take place on a empty earth 
They get a 30 Minute break after each battle  
Each have 5 Senzu beans 
There all fighting together 
BFR is allowed

VS 
THE GAUNLET  
Cooler and Frieza and King Cold 
Silver Surfer 
HP Doomsday and Broly 
Etrigan and HellSpawn and Lobo and Ghost rider (Blaze) 
Flash (Wally) and Quicksilver 
X Men and StrawHats 
Kid Buu and SuperBuu (First form) 
SuperBoy Prime 
Janemba  
Odin 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I think they run the gauntlet but some of the fights seem out of place (if your going from easiest to hardest)
I can't claim to be an expert on comics (especially modern ones) but i think the list would look a little more like this
X Men and StrawHats
Cooler and Frieza and King Cold 
Flash (Wally) and Quicksilver  
 Kid Buu and SuperBuu (First form)  
Silver Surfer  
Etrigan and HellSpawn and Lobo and Ghost rider (Blaze)  
HP Doomsday and Broly  
Janemba  
 SuperBoy Prime  
Odin
 (I'm not entirely sure my list is completely accurate either)
Post by taichokage (12,880 posts) See mini bio Level 20
they run it but why is goku only ssj3 and superman only sundipped while tor is odinforce? classic thor would be enough. Also some of them are out of place. Strawhats/x-men and flash/quicksilver should be the first two and silver surfer should not be alone. A bloodlusted thor has beaten him on his own before.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably stop at Janemba. 

Wait, why is thor odinforce and then a big deal made about fighting odin?
@hitsusatsu11: Well actually thor odinforce (or was it Rune king?) is  much more powerful then his father.
@rein: He had the OF then got the rune power up irrc. He should have all the powers of modern odin, and maybe more. However the argument would be that classic odin who along with surtur took out a galaxy would be far ahead of modern odinforce anyone. 
@rein: wait why is odin in this gauntlet and the final opponent, When Thor odinforce has all his power + his own + Superman and Goku helping him? lol.
Also the team should just give all the senzu's to goku since he gets far stronger after injuries get healed.  

But really they breeze past most of this- cooler, and freiza, Goku one shots. QS and Flash get one shotted, doomsday gets beaten easily, x men and SHC are a joke, Lobo go's down easy to a subdipped supes or goku one shots him, or thor one shots him (lobo is = or < modern normal supes)Goku should be able to take broly. Kid Buu and Super Buu cause some problems, SBP gets beat bad 1 vs 3, same with SS. We've already established that thor could take his (modern) father so he go's down. 

If PIS is off I don't see them getting past janemba. 
@hitsusatsu11: but note that Odinforce thor is a reality warper too. not janemba lvl but he is plus goku was able to briefly take him alone and they have superman there who is arguably physically the strongest. Combined they might win and if Goku teaches them the dance then they would win.
@taichokage said:
Combined they might win and if Goku teaches them the dance then they would win. "
If thor and goku fused they could win, because thor himself has "mystic" energies somewhat in the same ball park kinda as ki. I don't think a supes fusion would work because he is just a physical brick with no ki control. (like how fusion with Mr. Satan would not have helped)
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @taichokage said:
Combined they might win and if Goku teaches them the dance then they would win. "
If thor and goku fused they could win, because thor himself has "mystic" energies somewhat in the same ball park kinda as ki. I don't think a supes fusion would work because he is just a physical brick with no ki control. (like how fusion with Mr. Satan would not have helped) "

Without the earrings I don't think it's possible for the two to fuse, the whole dance seemingly runs off the characters being physically compatible to pull it off.  

@rein
said:
"I think they run the gauntlet but some of the fights seem out of place (if your going from easiest to hardest) I can't claim to be an expert on comics (especially modern ones) but i think the list would look a little more like this X Men and StrawHats Cooler and Frieza and King Cold  Flash (Wally) and Quicksilver    Kid Buu and SuperBuu (First form)   Silver Surfer   Etrigan and HellSpawn and Lobo and Ghost rider (Blaze)   HP Doomsday and Broly   Janemba    SuperBoy Prime   Odin  (I'm not entirely sure my list is completely accurate either) "

I think the X -Men placement or any team placement depends more so on the roster, theres a l ot of mutants out there, like X-Man that are a bit tricky that have been on the X-Men.
Post by raizu (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos said:
I think the X -Men placement or any team placement depends more so on the roster, theres a l ot of mutants out there, like X-Man that are a bit tricky that have been on the X-Men. "
Jean Grey(Phoenix), alone, would be a problem.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If PIS is off, Surfer gives them hell.
@JThree47605:  hmmm, he could probably beat any one of them but all three is overkill.
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47605:  hmmm, he could probably beat any one of them but all three is overkill. "

Not really, if Surfer was going all out and using all of his powers then Goku and Supes would both easily go down, and he would proceed to beat Thor.
@JThree47605: not true at all and dont forget this version of thor is stronger than odin.
@JThree47605: Classic Thor has Solo'd SS before.
SS? 
Lol no. 
Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS its not even funny.  
Wank aside Goku should have more than enough power to easily blow away the SS.
@hitsusatsu11:  
Surfer would destroy Goku, with ease. 

@rein: 
He beat a pacifist Surfer, current Surfer could drop Thor 

@taichokage:
Very true, and Thor isn't stronger than Odin contrary to popular belief 

@JThree47605 said:
" @hitsusatsu11:  Surfer would destroy Goku, with ease.     
O for.... 
SS is no where near as powerful as goku destructively, and has been hurt by far less than what goku can dish out. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel