Goku and Piccolo (end of Dragonball) vs Chaoutzu (late Saiyan)

Topic started by dbzmeister on Sept. 26, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Goku and Piccolo at the end of Dragonball vs Chaoutzu at the level he was when the Saiyans arrive in a remote location. Who wins?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

someone doesnt like chaoutzu....neither do i :P

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SSJjanemba: Can't say I'm his biggest fan haha but post training at the lookout I'd probably place his PL at 700-1,000, stronger than either Goku or Piccolo individually at the end of DB. I think during the Raditz fight they both maxed out at roundabout 500 if I'm not mistaken and they had maintained their training since the end of DB with even Roshi remarking on Goku's increased strength. They would then presumably have been considerably weaker when Dragonball ended. Chaoutzu has a chance here.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku and Piccolo should be able to take this one without too much difficulty.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Chiatzu actually likely takes this. In the zenshi his level in the Saiyan saga is 610. Both Goku and Piccolo were only in the low 300s at the start of z, meaning they were weaker at the end of DB. Even if the team were to win, it would be with high difficulty.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Stalemate... Chiatzu grabs both of them then blows up... lol

But I do think that the pokemon can win here... but with difficulty like Taichkage stated.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
According to the Daizenshuu magazine, Chouzou by Saiyan Saga had a PL of 610. He's not even half Raditz. Worse than that, Chouzou has no major feats to speak of. What Piccolo did in the 23rd Budokai is vastly more impressive than anything Chouzou has ever done.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel