Goku and Frieza (not Together) VS Taikoubou

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 5, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kind of saw this and thought this might be good

Rules

no prep , in character , Taikoubou is final form , goku is before being a super sayian when he fought frieza , frieza can use his other forms but NOT FINAL FORM, round 1 - goku , round 2 - frieza

Location - Planet Namek

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SMXLR8: So you got this idea from OBD:P Anyway I haven't read/seen what Taikoubou is capable of to comment.

@Sonata: not really

bump

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can Taikoubo react/attack faster than the speed of sound?

If no: can he survive in outer space

If no: Taikoubou cannot win because in a worst case scenario for Goku/Frieza, they get desperate and destroy planet, causing Goku to suffocate, and Frieza will probably just leave.

If yes: let the discussions continue

@axavierhansz: why is this important

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Team wins.......FTW....................

@T1000: no teams read the OP please

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Isn't it so frustrating when nobody bothers to comment properly?

@UltimateHero0406: LOL what?

@SMXLR8: It sucks when more often then not nobody takes a thread seriously unless it's a complete stomp or with characters that have all been used to death and beyond. And when they do comment it's to give some half assed answer.

@UltimateHero0406: well there is no need to take this seriously but I would like a good answer for once

@SMXLR8: Sorry but it's one of the things that piss me off the most about this sight and CV. Also, how people tend to look for the cheapest win possible and when that's taken away, they'd rather not comment anymore.

@UltimateHero0406: well yeah so who do you think wins

@SMXLR8: I'm going with the Taikoubou in both rounds. Based on, OBD, he is capable of massive soul/energy bone and other nasty stuff. With these techniques, he should be able to take down the DBZ characters in both rounds. But this is only if he gets the first move. Based on his profile, his durability is only city-country level while Goku is capable of moon bust and Frieza is capable of easy planet bust all in base. Also it says he doesn't take fights seriously so this could give the DBZ characters the edge to land a fatal strike first. Unless, his immortality covers this. So all in all I'm sticking to Taikoubou for now but I really know nothing about the character so I could be wrong. OBD is crap anyway.

Amazing what a little research can do.

@UltimateHero0406: how is OBD crap?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SMXLR8: I'm going with the Taikoubou in both rounds. Based on, OBD, he is capable of massive soul/energy bone and other nasty stuff. With these techniques, he should be able to take down the DBZ characters in both rounds. But this is only if he gets the first move. Based on his profile, his durability is only city-country level while Goku is capable of moon bust and Frieza is capable of easy planet bust all in base. Also it says he doesn't take fights seriously so this could give the DBZ characters the edge to land a fatal strike first. Unless, his immortality covers this. So all in all I'm sticking to Taikoubou for now but I really know nothing about the character so I could be wrong. OBD is crap anyway.

Amazing what a little research can do.

how is the OBD crap when all your info came directly from the OBD? If its crap then why did you go there to get your information??

@SMXLR8: @FormerCrimsonKing: Because some of it is exaggerated stats and feats which is why I can't trust everything that comes from it but I use it as a general indicator of abilities since it would take much longer to read a long and drawn out wiki entry. It's more to the point and less chance of misunderstanding.

@FormerCrimsonKing: so who do you think wins?@UltimateHero0406: I see so what do you consider a good source?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: goku and frieza wins unless you make speed equal then fukki win

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel