goku and captain marvel v.s. superman and vegeta

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@AgentJ said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
dude super man would have trouble with mr.marvel and goku how would he solo beside goku would beat vegeta with ease then superman is out numbers "
Are you talking about Mr Marvel from MarvelU. Because if you are, Superman rapes him too hard. The only Mr Marvel I know is the one who was in the Circus of Crime. "
i ment captain marvel srry "
Ok, now with that out of the way. Goku takes Vegeta, Captain Marvel takes Superman. Team 1 wins. But it would be a close fight. Team 2 could also win. I say its a tie. "
Isn't the current Captain Marvel a skrull? If so, that just means Superman has to punch him really hard to knock him out "

I think he meant Captain Marvel from the DCU.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" would a sezu bean be cheating lol and im tired of people saying that superman can beat goku without trying at least i can admitt it would be a fair even fight "
So you want a full revived Goku vs A worn out and tired Superman yeah thats a fair fight lol "
thats exacly wat i want XD but knowing goku he would give superman one to
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" would a sezu bean be cheating lol and im tired of people saying that superman can beat goku without trying at least i can admitt it would be a fair even fight "
It wouldn't be easy, but consiering the circumstances, I believe superman would win.  "

hey as long as ur not saying its a blowout in supermans favor ill listen to u (even tho im still going with goku) :P
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
So you want a full revived Goku vs A worn out and tired Superman yeah thats a fair fight lol "

Lol goku vs superman is a fight when goku is ssj3 
But a worn out goku and a worn out superman does not mean anything, because goku would own vegeta, whereas captain marvel is equal to superman, he has beaten superman 4 times, and so he is a challenge for superman.

Vegeta is a better fighter than goku in my view, but Goku is always more powerful.

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

nice i like ur arguement super
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That depends on what Level of Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta are, I'm assuming that they are both SS4's in this fight, since it was never specified in the OP;)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Superman and Captain Marvel would engage in combat while Vegeta and Goku fight, if Vegeta and Goku are both SSJ4's then the battle would be even longer, Goku has more experience than Vegeta in said Super Saiyan form however Vegeta is logically a smarter fighter than Goku and in my opinion is slightly better a fighter if not equal in pure skill, Vegeta and Goku's battle could go either way if both of them were to begin the fight in their SSJ4 forms however if they begin in their base forms Goku would win because he and Vegeta would go from transformation to transformation and when Goku transforms into an SSJ3, Vegeta will have no form in his possession he can use and will be defeated and would have been defeated before he even thought of using the Blutz Wave Amplifier which is a machine that would create a prolonged process aiding Vegeta into transforming into a Super Saiyan 4 so in my opinion Vegeta would lose if the battle began that way however if not it could go either way. Superman would defeat Captain Marvel (Shazam) because of possessing slightly superior physical attributes due to his current status which is back at his planet moving self, after defeating Shazam, Superman would be exhausted and his body would have heavily impaled him with fatigue toxins however he would then face an exhausted Goku who would not be able to transform and due to their physiological states and their physical attributes it is logical that Superman would win in the brief brawl they would have however if Vegeta succeeded in defeating Goku then Superman would have no need to face anybody after his battle with Superman. 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Newdeath said:
" Superman and Captain Marvel would engage in combat while Vegeta and Goku fight, if Vegeta and Goku are both SSJ4's then the battle would be even longer, Goku has more experience than Vegeta in said Super Saiyan form however Vegeta is logically a smarter fighter than Goku and in my opinion is slightly better a fighter if not equal in pure skill, Vegeta and Goku's battle could go either way if both of them were to begin the fight in their SSJ4 forms however if they begin in their base forms Goku would win because he and Vegeta would go from transformation to transformation and when Goku transforms into an SSJ3, Vegeta will have no form in his possession he can use and will be defeated and would have been defeated before he even thought of using the Blutz Wave Amplifier which is a machine that would create a prolonged process aiding Vegeta into transforming into a Super Saiyan 4 so in my opinion Vegeta would lose if the battle began that way however if not it could go either way. Superman would defeat Captain Marvel (Shazam) because of possessing slightly superior physical attributes due to his current status which is back at his planet moving self, after defeating Shazam, Superman would be exhausted and his body would have heavily impaled him with fatigue toxins however he would then face an exhausted Goku who would not be able to transform and due to their physiological states and their physical attributes it is logical that Superman would win in the brief brawl they would have however if Vegeta succeeded in defeating Goku then Superman would have no need to face anybody after his battle with Superman.  "
HOLY CRAP DUDE! Periods are your friend
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@AgentJ said:
" @Newdeath said:
" Superman and Captain Marvel would engage in combat while Vegeta and Goku fight, if Vegeta and Goku are both SSJ4's then the battle would be even longer, Goku has more experience than Vegeta in said Super Saiyan form however Vegeta is logically a smarter fighter than Goku and in my opinion is slightly better a fighter if not equal in pure skill, Vegeta and Goku's battle could go either way if both of them were to begin the fight in their SSJ4 forms however if they begin in their base forms Goku would win because he and Vegeta would go from transformation to transformation and when Goku transforms into an SSJ3, Vegeta will have no form in his possession he can use and will be defeated and would have been defeated before he even thought of using the Blutz Wave Amplifier which is a machine that would create a prolonged process aiding Vegeta into transforming into a Super Saiyan 4 so in my opinion Vegeta would lose if the battle began that way however if not it could go either way. Superman would defeat Captain Marvel (Shazam) because of possessing slightly superior physical attributes due to his current status which is back at his planet moving self, after defeating Shazam, Superman would be exhausted and his body would have heavily impaled him with fatigue toxins however he would then face an exhausted Goku who would not be able to transform and due to their physiological states and their physical attributes it is logical that Superman would win in the brief brawl they would have however if Vegeta succeeded in defeating Goku then Superman would have no need to face anybody after his battle with Superman.  "
HOLY CRAP DUDE! Periods are your friend "
LOL
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You can always count on ND to clear things up lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel