goku and captain marvel v.s. superman and vegeta

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

NO pulling planet 
NO pulling galexy's 
NO blowing up planets cause in the reality u can breath in space 
fight takes place cental europe
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
if it was mrs. marvel, she and goku'd win. Otherwise, Superman comes out on top

@AgentJ said:

"if it was mrs. marvel, she and goku'd win. Otherwise, Superman comes out on top "

how would the fight work out
I figure that Superman and Marvel go head to head while goku and Vegeta do the same. Goku and Superman win, and then its a simple matter of which one would last longer, especially considering that I believe the only was Goku could win is to blow a planet, which is out of the question here. 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Superman solos.
@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "

dude super man would have trouble with mr.marvel and goku how would he solo beside goku would beat vegeta with ease then superman is out numbers
@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
dude super man would have trouble with mr.marvel and goku how would he solo beside goku would beat vegeta with ease then superman is out numbers "
Superman would likely have trouble with Mr Marvel, but I'd say he beats him before Goku finishes Vegeta. Besides, you know Goku would never fight 2 on 1. 
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
dude super man would have trouble with mr.marvel and goku how would he solo beside goku would beat vegeta with ease then superman is out numbers "
Superman would likely have trouble with Mr Marvel, but I'd say he beats him before Goku finishes Vegeta. Besides, you know Goku would never fight 2 on 1.  "

ok goku would beat vegeta without effort and mr.marvel will wear superman down alot befor superman pwnd him then its (once again) goku vs superman however since superman is wore out its a blowout
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By Mr. Marvel you mean Captain Marvel dont you?
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "

Are you talking about Mr Marvel from MarvelU. Because if you are, Superman rapes him too hard. The only Mr Marvel I know is the one who was in the Circus of Crime.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
Are you talking about Mr Marvel from MarvelU. Because if you are, Superman rapes him too hard. The only Mr Marvel I know is the one who was in the Circus of Crime. "

i ment captain marvel srry
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
Are you talking about Mr Marvel from MarvelU. Because if you are, Superman rapes him too hard. The only Mr Marvel I know is the one who was in the Circus of Crime. "
i ment captain marvel srry "

Ok, now with that out of the way. Goku takes Vegeta, Captain Marvel takes Superman. Team 1 wins. But it would be a close fight. Team 2 could also win. I say its a tie.

i can think of some more out comes wear superman has a chance but team one has more of a chance
@FLCL1 said:
"i can think of some more out comes wear superman has a chance but team one has more of a chance "

Well, Superman has defeated CM before, I wouldnt be surprised if he took him out in this fight. In my opinion, Superman could take Goku with his eyes closed, but Im still going to say this is a tie. Either team could take it.
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman solos. "
i ment captain marvel srry "
Ok, now with that out of the way. Goku takes Vegeta, Captain Marvel takes Superman. Team 1 wins. But it would be a close fight. Team 2 could also win. I say its a tie. "
Isn't the current Captain Marvel a skrull? If so, that just means Superman has to punch him really hard to knock him out
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47693 Mr.marvel? that`s Mar-Vell for you and the other one is Shazam.

So yeah like FLCL1 said its the DC marvel i always call him Billy lol
I'm going to say team 2 by a fraction, Superman should beat CM but he will be exhausted after wards and the same thing will happen to Goku after he takes care of Vegeta. So what we have now is a tired worn out Superman vs a Tired worn out Goku, Goku will would have used up too much power and he wont even be able to turn SS (Like he did against Kid Buu) he would be in his normal form, Superman may have a little gas in the tank since he is solar powered and achieve the victory over Goku.

would a sezu bean be cheating lol and im tired of people saying that superman can beat goku without trying at least i can admitt it would be a fair even fight
@FLCL1 said:
" would a sezu bean be cheating lol and im tired of people saying that superman can beat goku without trying at least i can admitt it would be a fair even fight "
It wouldn't be easy, but consiering the circumstances, I believe superman would win. 
@FLCL1 said:
" would a sezu bean be cheating lol and im tired of people saying that superman can beat goku without trying at least i can admitt it would be a fair even fight "
So you want a full revived Goku vs A worn out and tired Superman yeah thats a fair fight lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel