Gohan(Dragonball Z/GT)VS Juggernaut(Marvel Comics)

Topic started by blackdemon on March 8, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Gohan from Dragonball Z/GT takes on Cain Marko AKA Juggernaut from Marvel Comics! Random encounter, which takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are two rounds...

Round 1: Regular Gohan VS Juggernaut

Round 2: Super Sayian Gohan VS Juggernaut

Who wins Round 1? And who wins Round 2?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,888 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@blackdemon: this was kind of done already with the whole goku vs juggs post and a lot of people said that it's a draw

Post by Kobra678 (2,887 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This makes no sense.

from the picture it's Mystic Gohan, and mystic Gohan can't go super saiyan.

Also what do you mean by regular?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is a draw indeed as Gohan cannot harm Jugg and Jugg cannot tag Gohan... there will be no end.

BFR is the only way for Gohan.

Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kobra678 said:

This makes no sense.

from the picture it's Mystic Gohan, and mystic Gohan can't go super saiyan.

Also what do you mean by regular?

Was it ever stated that he can't go super saiyan? I'm pretty sure in the new movie (which is canon) he does just that, I don't think he felt the need to do it against super buu because he was dominating that fight

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, pretty much a stalemate. If anyone I'd say Juggernaut in a drawn out fight but really it should be a stalemate.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan can't harm the Juggernaut, but Juggernaut can do just about anything imaginable to Gohan.

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Stalemate unless Juggernaut taps into the power of Cyttorak.

Post by Kobra678 (2,887 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@YoungChief: Gohan tried to go super saiyan after the old kai changed him but he couldn't. That's why he didn't against Hirudegarn (i know it's noncanon but still)

@Kobra678 said:

@YoungChief: Gohan tried to go super saiyan after the old kai changed him but he couldn't. That's why he didn't against Hirudegarn (i know it's noncanon but still)

Well I'm just saiyan that Gohan does it in the movie trailer, which is canon, considering the fact that the opponent they're facing is stated to be stronger than anything ever shown in DBZ (that includes super vegito) I believe that yeah, it is super ultimate gohan, not even he could defeat someone that strong

Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Juggernaut will ultimately win this match. Gohan will prolong the match with his speed and flight advantage, but will lack the means of killing Juggs. Once Gohan exhausts his ki reserves, then he'll be easy pickings for Cain.

Anyone saying the match is a draw is kidding themselves considering Gohan has limits to his stamina compared to Juggernaut having an unlimited stamina supply thanks to Cytorak.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@YoungChief said:

@Kobra678 said:

Well I'm just saiyan that Gohan does it in the movie trailer, which is canon, considering the fact that the opponent they're facing is stated to be stronger than anything ever shown in DBZ (that includes super vegito) I believe that yeah, it is super ultimate gohan, not even he could defeat someone that strong

Gohan does not turn SSJ in the movie, SSJ image was just for marketing probably. (Similar to how Goku is show in regular SSJ state on website and not SSJ3).

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/03/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-ultimate-gohan-new-screenshots-scans/

(Also in the latest trailer he is not SSJ, but Ultimate/Mystic form. When fighting Birusu G.O.D)

@MisterShin said:

@YoungChief said:

@Kobra678 said:

Gohan does not turn SSJ in the movie, SSJ image was just for marketing probably. (Similar to how Goku is show in regular SSJ state on website and not SSJ3).

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/03/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-ultimate-gohan-new-screenshots-scans/

(Also in the latest trailer he is not SSJ, but Ultimate/Mystic form. When fighting Birusu G.O.D)

Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the posting proof too that clears it up

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream said:

Juggernaut will ultimately win this match. Gohan will prolong the match with his speed and flight advantage, but will lack the means of killing Juggs. Once Gohan exhausts his ki reserves, then he'll be easy pickings for Cain.

Anyone saying the match is a draw is kidding themselves considering Gohan has limits to his stamina compared to Juggernaut having an unlimited stamina supply thanks to Cytorak.

I agree with that, eventually Gohan will wear down and Juggernaut will be all over him.
Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juggernaut both rounds

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't see Gohan winning, if there has the be a winner. Gohan wouldn't blow up the planet, not in character. He doesn't have a technique to move Cain.

The way I see it in my head is Gohan tries to do a flurry of hits and is run over by Juggs. While down gets a serious hammering to. Sadly. :(

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
There is no stalemate here. Gohan is eventually going to wear out and get smacked to death.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel