Gohan and Cell vs Vegeta

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Jan. 11, 2013. Last post by axavierhansz 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
SSJ2 Kid Gohan
SSJ2 Kid Gohan
Super Perfect
Super Perfect

VS

Buu Saga SSJ2
Buu Saga SSJ2

Morals off

Gohan and Cell have good teamwork

Round 1: Regular SSJ2 Vegeta

Round 2: Majin SSJ2 Vegeta

Battle takes place at Cell Games

How goes it?

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is a complete mismatch LOL !!!

Either fighter on team 1 can solo in both rounds...

Post by MarioRedfield (1,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think the Vegeta would win. It's hard to tell but I don't see why he wouldn't be at least fat Buu level

@ALMIGHTY said:

This is a complete mismatch LOL !!!

Either fighter on team 1 can solo in both rounds...

LOL nice joke bro. Mind telling another?

@MarioRedfield said:

I think the Vegeta would win. It's hard to tell but I don't see why he wouldn't be at least fat Buu level

Well not Fat Buu in the least. Fat Buu is SSJ3 level. Maybe Good Buu level?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,176 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegeta lets Cell absorb Gohan. Cellhan wins. :P

Post by MarioRedfield (1,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, that works then. I don't know how Good Buu would compare to Cell though so this is where I end my argument. DBZ comparisons confuse me

@Supreme Marvel: If I make it bloodlust would that stop Vegeta from being retarded?

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, that works then. I don't know how Good Buu would compare to Cell though so this is where I end my argument. DBZ comparisons confuse me

I see Good Buu as Mid-Upper SSJ2 level. I'd say Majin Vegeta is around Good Buu level.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Supreme Marvel: If I make it bloodlust would that stop Vegeta from being retarded?

When isn't he bloodlust? Might make things worse. I think bloodlust was Majin Vegeta. So it won't be much different. It's Vegeta nature to battle the strongest.

@Supreme Marvel: He isn't always bloodlust. He just has no morals the only one here with morals is Gohan. And now that I think about it Gohan won't let Cell absorb him...

@SpeedForceSpider: He won't. But Cell could persuade Vegeta to help. He's done it before. That's how he got to Perfect Cell in the first place.

Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta was fighting SSJ2 Goku who he said was above Gohan and Cell has to be low SSJ2 so Vegeta wins.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I can only comment on the anime since I haven't read the manga

When goku powered up to super saiyan 2, vegeta said something like this (almost word for word): well, at least you're stronger than your son was against cell! then he powers up to super saiyan 2 vegeta which tied with super saiyan 2 goku.

super perfect cell was not significantly stronger than 1 arm super saiyan 2 gohan in the anime, which is obviously no match for 2 arm super saiyan 2 gohan. so super perfect cell is gonna get 1 shotted. he won't die but he'll be on the ground regenerating for quite a while, and loses so much energy that he won't be able to threaten vegeta. while cell regenerates vegeta kills gohan.

@nishi99 said:

Vegeta was fighting SSJ2 Goku who he said was above Gohan and Cell has to be low SSJ2 so Vegeta wins.

That was Majin Vegeta and as a regular SSJ2 he seemed significantly weaker.

@axavierhansz: Going by the manga and anime, SPC is much stronger than one armed Gohan. Gohan won by a plot device if we want to get technical.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vegeta gets stomped.

@Obito said:

Vegeta gets stomped.

How? Especially Majin Vegeta?

Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Then maybe the team could win round one but round two i give to Vegeta.

@nishi99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Then maybe the team could win round one but round two i give to Vegeta.

I agree with that :)

Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The teram take rd 1 in a good battle. 

Majin Vegeta takes it easily in the second.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

On the first round Gohan and Cell take it but not easy.

Second.... they are screwed! lol. Majin Vegeta at SSJ2 would be to powerful even for Gohan to handle... the only way I see Gohan matching up is with Zekais but still will lose since Vegeta is Bloodlusted and will go for the kill the moment the fight starts.

@DBZ_universe said:

Second.... they are screwed! lol. Majin Vegeta at SSJ2 would be to powerful even for Gohan to handle... the only way I see Gohan matching up is with Zekais but still will lose since Vegeta is Bloodlusted and will go for the kill the moment the fight starts.

I don't see much different in personality from angry Vegeta and Majin Vegeta. We know he's willing to kill people. But when Supreme Kai got in the way of he and Goku, why didn't he just blast him away? Because there is no difference. He only grew in power and maybe a slight altercation in persona to more angriness. If he were truly out of his mind bloodlust. No one would have stood in his way. He showed MORE emotion when fighting Fat Buu. Sacrificing himself. I not completely certain normal mind frame Vegeta would do that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel