Gogeta vs Vegito

Topic started by JThree47693 on Oct. 10, 2009. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Gogeta from the end of Fusion Reborn, not the weakling you see in GT 

vs 

The bad assery known as Vegito(looks like he is SSJ2 but in this fight he is SSJ1) 

Who takes it?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i always thought they was the same
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
So does one of them result from using the earrings, and the other results from the funky dance? 
I'll say Vegito
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" So does one of them result from using the earrings, and the other results from the funky dance? I'll say Vegito "
yep and said earing, is said to be stronger than funky dance version
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
which ever one beat janemba is the stronger one here
Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Normaly it would be Vegito, but since Vegito only goes to SS1 he will lose Gogeta is a SS2 by default.

@Sonata said:

"Normaly it would be Vegito, but since Vegito only goes to SS1 he will lose Gogeta is a SS2 by default. "

In this fight, he is SSJ1, they both are. And the fusion lasts for 3 hours, Ill just throw that in there for the hell of it. 

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ill say Vegito then
Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47693 said:
"

@Sonata said:

"Normaly it would be Vegito, but since Vegito only goes to SS1 he will lose Gogeta is a SS2 by default. "

In this fight, he is SSJ1, they both are. And the fusion lasts for 3 hours, Ill just throw that in there for the hell of it. 

"
Yes Vegito will win if those are the rules.
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

XD!!! vegito all the way :D
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@xZerOx said:
"XD!!! vegito all the way :D "

Yes, Vegito wins this fight. 

Dance Fusion - 30 minutes 

Potara Fusion - Forever (information dragon ball manga vol 42) 

My rules, the fusion lasts for 3 hours, not 30 minutes.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@comicfanforever said:
"@xZerOx said:
"XD!!! vegito all the way :D "
Yes, Vegito wins this fight.  Dance Fusion - 30 minutes  Potara Fusion - Forever (information dragon ball manga vol 42)   "

Vegito wins before time limit, Vegito is after gogeta, though it is hard to fit into timeline as it is not strictly cannon. 
Fusion from earrings is far stronger than fusion dance. Vegitto has unlimited energy and time.  

People need to ignore the time of fusion, because it is irrelevant, if vegitto is fighting gogeta, he would only fight gogeta, and so if the fusion runs out, he would let goku and vegeta do the fusion dance again. 
Vegitto has better clothes, has a sense of humour and is the strongest fusion.
Post by Thironica (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1

I want someone to dip me into melted chocolate than give me a big ole hug.
Post by Versus (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Vegito wins. It was said that Potara Fusion is more powerful than the Fusion Dance.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

"The weakling you see in GT" transformed an minus energy ball from a guy who has enought energy to destroy the Universe into positive energy with just one kick. 

BTW, Vegito wins.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
yup vegeto i would go for too cause the dance takes awile to do the earings take seconds:.Also the earings combines all of the power making there power stronger the dance could only go up too ssj1 but then again when gotenks did it they went ssj3 so hmm.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

i think there the same
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The Funky dance fusion is stronger, 'couse according to the official databook, multiplies the strenght of it's fused part one with the other... 
The Potara only additions the powers.... 

And Gogeta haves the Stardust Attack that separated a mass of evil vibes from a young demon, so I think he is utterly powerful...
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
"The Funky dance fusion is stronger, 'couse according to the official databook, multiplies the strenght of it's fused part one with the other... The Potara only additions the powers....  And Gogeta haves the Stardust Attack that separated a mass of evil vibes from a young demon, so I think he is utterly powerful... "

It's opposite. The Potara Fusion muliplies the power of fused ones. And if I remember corectly it wasn't stated anything about the Fusion Dance
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel