Gogeta vs Overlord Zetta

Topic started by IndridCold on Sept. 16, 2013. Last post by IndridCold 1 year ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,265 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

Who wins?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Don't quote me on this, but isn't Zetta, like, universal or higher?

@TheBlackDragonz: No he is a FTL planet+ buster who outclasses a bunch of other powerful planet busters that are common in his series.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@IndridCold: Gogeta is at least multi-planet in both destruction and durability. Does Zetta have any HAX abilities?, if not I say Gogeta with mid-to-high difficulty.

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

gogeta

@Sonata: well he does have really powerful magic that ripples through space as well as telekinesis. Also, he blitzes Gogeta as he is FTL. Plus he obliterated the moon by accidentally grazing it with simple eye lasers. In book form, he can time travel and grant wishes (although it depends on how powerful the person's mana is and this is irrelevant in this battle).

Post by machmans (156 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@IndridCold: Gogeta has beaten a guy who can reality warp, manipulate matter, open dimesional portals, has telekinesis, can teleport. That is far above zetta level. Zetta doesnt have any attack that could do damage to someone with Gogeta's durability. Gogeta would win.

@machmans said:

@IndridCold: Gogeta has beaten a guy who can reality warp, manipulate matter, open dimesional portals, has telekinesis, can teleport. That is far above zetta level. Zetta doesnt have any attack that could do damage to someone with Gogeta's durability. Gogeta would win.

Gogeta's durability is just like multi-planet+ and Janemba only had limited matter and spatial manipulation, Zetta would blitz Gogeta and proceed to spam eye blasts and magic spells on him.

Post by Kobra678 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@IndridCold: Gogeta should easily be FTL, can you give me reason to believe he isn't?

Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kobra678 said:

@IndridCold: Gogeta should easily be FTL, can you give me reason to believe he isn't?

Because he obviously made this thread to make zetta win, which atleast he thought.

"Gogeta's durability is just like multi-planet+ and Janemba only had limited matter and spatial manipulation, Zetta would blitz Gogeta and proceed to spam eye blasts and magic spells on him."

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

lol,there is so much DBZ hate and downplay.

@eddz99 said:

@Kobra678 said:

Because he obviously made this thread to make zetta win, which atleast he thought.

"Gogeta's durability is just like multi-planet+ and Janemba only had limited matter and spatial manipulation, Zetta would blitz Gogeta and proceed to spam eye blasts and magic spells on him."

Actually I only wanted the fight between Gogeta and Zetta to be fair and that even if Gogeta wins, he'll have some difficulty.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel