Gogeta Vs Buuhan

Topic started by nishi99 on May 3, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Veku wins

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@DBZ_universe: Lol whats crazy he put a better fight then goku,vegeta, and pikon

@Gsp22: that is LOL true

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Gsp22 said:

@niBBit: If Janemba clearly didn't get his hands on that sword, the fight with sjj3 Goku would have dragged out longer.. I'm not saying h would have won but h held his own with Janemba then he did with Buutenks

You clearly did not pay any attention what i wrote. Janemba with just 1 energy attack from his mouth nearly took Goku down, that was without his sword. Even when Janemba got his sword and Goku attacked with an energy shot to his stomach Janemba tanked it no problem. All that was Janemba just goofing around, because like i said in my previous post when Gogeta came along Janemba got scared shitless and powered up, revealing a massive aura witch would indicate he had alot more power that he was letting on, in other words he wasn't fighting Goku with all he had while Goku was at full power. A fully powered serious Janemba would have ended there little match alot quicker.

The reason Goku was ''hanging on'' against Buutenks was because Buutenks had the personality of Gotenks+the typical villian syndrome. He was fooling around the entire time, even with his fight with Gohan. He could have finished Gohan multiple times like when Gohan attacked and Buutenks came up behind him with his fist against his cheek, taunting him and saying ''that could have been you're head'' Gohan even ended up running away from him, that and much more. Now if Buutenks did that to Gohan what do you think he will do against Goku SSJ3 who is a shit ton weaker than Gohan? A pissed off Buutenks would desimate Goku SSJ3 without any sort of problem. Goku ''hanging on'' was a result of Buutenks not giving a crap about him.

@niBBit: And you clearly must have not seen the fight cause after janemba shot that beam Goku was still on his feet(he didn't look fatigued, only had scratches and damage clothes) and was able to dodge some of janemba attacks with his sword and retaliate with a kai blast,and if you paid attention janemba cut the blast in half with half of it hitting his stomach(and whats their to tank it was just a kai blast...

Plus you obvioulsy didn't pay attention to what i wrote cause i didn't say Goku was hanging on with buutenks at all, I said to find out who is stronger between buutenks and janemba is to see how ssj3 goku faired against them(since he fought them before) and if you watch both fights you'll notice ssj3 goku faired aloth better against Janemba the he did against buutenks(thats why i said the fight with buutenks was 1 sided goku had no chance).forgot to add buutenks had piccolo intelect and gotenks power he said it himself.

My money is still on Veku

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The manga implies Buuhan is stronger.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Gsp22 said:

@niBBit: If Janemba clearly didn't get his hands on that sword, the fight with sjj3 Goku would have dragged out longer.. I'm not saying h would have won but h held his own with Janemba then he did with Buutenks

Because janemba was playing with him, he only powered up when gogeta arrived ( Which gogeta didn't let him do ), he wasn't even affected by goku's punches or energy blasts, and one weak blast from janemba bought goku down to his knees.

@Gsp22 said:

@eddz99: Its not been proven at all halo Goku is stronger then when he is alive.. And movie 12 isn't canon cause it has no relations to the manga.. Plus Movie 12 is one of the movies that dont fit at all in the dbz series(some do but they aren't canon ither.)

It is proven since his energy consumption is lesser, he can use ssj3 more efficiently.

@eddz99: Its an advantage not him being stronger, Goku(dead) has an advantage in the other world cause he wont lose power from ssj3 but when he's in the world of the living the longer he's in ssj3 the more his body wears out.. It doesn't mean he'a stronger

@Gsp22: You are correct. Halo Goku is better cause he can maintain SSJ3 longer due to not having an actual body.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel