Gogeta Vs Buuhan

Topic started by nishi99 on May 3, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,637 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Gsp22 said:

Buuhan would win, 2 reasons why 1.fusion is weaker then the potara fusion been stated by the kai(so in my opinion Gogeta could be equal or alil bit stronger than Buuhan) 2.The 30min time limite, and Buuhan knows of this weakness because of absorbing gotenks so if Gogeta is stronger than Buuhan,then Buuhan will use the knowledge he aquired from absorbing Gohan and piccolo to hang on till 30min pass..

Your first point is obviously wrong, for the second point, goku and vegeta aren't idiots.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Gsp22: That's like saying that Janemba is much weaker than Buuhan. IMO, Janemba could beat Buuhan with some difficulty. That being said, Gogeta just spams Stardust Breaker's on Buuhan.

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@eddz99: Tell me how the first points wong?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

gogeta ezz

Post by chrono122 (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ChromeDisaster: Jannemba can not beat buuhan I would say Jannemba is equal to super buu

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Buuhan would kill Janemba.

@ChromeDisaster: Buuhan is stronger than janemba.

@Gsp22 said:

@ChromeDisaster: Buuhan is stronger than janemba.

@DBZ_universe said:

Buuhan would kill Janemba.

Sorry for the wrong thoughts. I meant to say something along the lines of similar in power. I only said that due to the fact that Super Janemba trounced SSJ3 Goku with ease.

@ChromeDisaster: Goku ssj3 was putting up a good fight against janemba

@chrono122: Yes that should be the clue to finding out Buuhan is stronger than Janemba , Is how sjj3 Goku faired when he fought them... Like Chrono said in movie 12 ssj3 goku was putting up a good fight until janemba got his hands on that sword it was downhill from their for goku, And when Buutenks or Buu(gotenks absorbed however u want to call it) fought ssj3 Goku the fight looked 1 sidded(Goku had no chance).. And Buuhan is alot stronger than Buutenks, so if you think about it Buutenks is stronger than janemba..

Im pretty sure Gogeta would beat Buuhan, and here is why base form Vegito was equal or slighty stronger than Buuhan now do you expect me to believe that base Vegito is stronger than Super Gogeta?

@chrono122: It may be possible. Im not saying for sure, but I think that the potara fusion>>fusion dance. The way the power is multiplied is different, just dont know by how much. But, it is stated that Vegito is the stongest in the series, so a big maybe.

@ChromeDisaster: Yup, you are right. Vegito>Gogeta.

@DBZ_universe: Didn't one of the Kai's say that Vegito didn't need super saiyan to beat Buu? I forgets which one...

@ChromeDisaster: Well Potara gets a rival boost

@Gsp22 said:

@eddz99: Tell me how the first points wong?

Gogeta and Vegito aren't too far in terms of power, Also, Janemba is at kid buu level+ Since janemba was fighting DEAD goku which had trained after buu died.

And also, both ssj4 goku and vegeta was kicked assed by omega shenron, when they became gogeta, they could beat him just by looking at him.

I agree, Vegito > Gogeta

But Gogeta SSJ1 > Base Vegito.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@chrono122 said:

You call 1 kick and 3 punches and 1 energy blast a good fight? Janemba released just 1 energy attack from his mouth and Goku was barely able to stand after it hit him, heck even when that energy blast from Goku hit Janemba he wasn't even hurt, he just stood there in the flames smiling like a crazy person. Janemba then got his sword out and Goku ended up running away from him. When Gogeta appeared Janemba got scared and powered up, it showed a massive aura witch could indicate that he had alot more power than he was letting on, but Gogeta didn't let him reach his full power and attacked him.

In DBZ there are alot of moments where a weaker character manages to seemingly hurt a opponent who is alot stronger than they are, the stronger opponent grunts, moans and pulls all kinds of faces that it seems that they are hurt, but uselly when the smoke clears they are far from being really hurt or defeated.

A fully powered serious Janemba would demolish Goku SSJ3 without any sort of problem.

@niBBit: My thoughts exactly!

@niBBit said:

@chrono122 said:

You call 1 kick and 3 punches and 1 energy blast a good fight? Janemba released just 1 energy attack from his mouth and Goku was barely able to stand after it hit him, heck even when that energy blast from Goku hit Janemba he wasn't even hurt, he just stood there in the flames smiling like a crazy person. Janemba then got his sword out and Goku ended up running away from him. When Gogeta appeared Janemba got scared and powered up, it showed a massive aura witch could indicate that he had alot more power than he was letting on, but Gogeta didn't let him reach his full power and attacked him.

In DBZ there are alot of moments where a weaker character manages to seemingly hurt a opponent who is alot stronger than they are, the stronger opponent grunts, moans and pulls all kinds of faces that it seems that they are hurt, but uselly when the smoke clears they are far from being really hurt or defeated.

A fully powered serious Janemba would demolish Goku SSJ3 without any sort of problem.

So would buuhan :P, I see janemba without sword superbuu+ level, janemba with sword buuhan+ level since he was fighting ssj3 goku ( DEAD which is stronger because of the training after buu died, he is also stronger if he is dead ).

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

People are forgetting the time line of DBZ is messed up when it comes to the films.

Goku was dead - Buu was still alive - Elder Kai gave his life for Goku, Goku returned to life and Buu was still alive - then Buu finally died.

So at any point Goku was dead - Buu was not.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel