Gogeta SSJ4 Vs. The Spectre

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on July 15, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is Spectre with no host.
SSJ4 will last an hour.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spectre should Win easily Gogeta never really showed much when he fought Omega Shenron.
@Sonata:

Sonata, you are right. But one of my friends ( A DBZ fanatic) stated that Gogeta could destroy the Spectre, I thought he was BS, so I made this battle. How could gogeta possibly stand a chance of winning?
If he cant even destroy a Dragon, how is he going to destroy the Wraith of God himself? Gogeta has no chance.

@Sonata:

Hehe.. Check out these scans.

Nice pics!:)
Yes, I don't think there are any characters in DBZ that could beat The Spectre, suck on that  hiei_hyabusha
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, i am a DBZ fan overall, and i know there limitations well. id have to say your right, maybe 2 hours though.
and since SSJ4 characters have there powers dimmed down a lot, 50% to be exact. it would be tough for the spectre, but he still wins
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
The spectre flcks his head off.
@geraldthesloth said:
"The spectre flcks his head off."

No arguing with that. Spectre prolly flicks his head off with his pinky.

Case Closed, we know who wins.

You can close it now, moderator. :-)
Post by papi (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
No arguing with that. Spectre prolly flicks his head off with his pinky.Case Closed, we know who wins.You can close it now, moderator. :-) "

gogeta
And that Blast did nothing Shenron was still alive after that.
@papi said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
No arguing with that. Spectre prolly flicks his head off with his pinky.Case Closed, we know who wins.You can close it now, moderator. :-) "

gogeta
"

Are you joking? Do you really think that Gogeta could beat the Spectre? did you read the scans I posted?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @papi said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:

gogeta
"
Are you joking? Do you really think that Gogeta could beat the Spectre? did you read the scans I posted? "
Don't talk to em, He trolls comicvine constantly
r u kidding! the spectre is pure magic, and we should all know that magic is as cheep as the invention of sliced bread, lol.
anyways, Gogeta uses energy from himself, not magic he takes from others like god and stuff.
above that, SSJ4 in general was downed a HUGE amount when the DBZ writer sold the company to some fagots who cant do math. Gogeta, is made correctly, should be 50 times more powerful, 10 times stronger, and 1000 times faster. times 5.
and putting someone who goes all out 24/7 against someone who tries to cause less casualties as possible by neglecting to blow up a planet and such, is totally unfair.
obviously were dealing with a fan boy here, magic beats everything. it was made in comics because they had no idea how to make people better than DBZ characters!
MAGIC is the south park of entertainment, it just goes too damn far.
okay, if the spectre decided NOT to snap his fingers and obliterate Gogeta and fight him normally, he would last up to a day. if specte used nothing but good old fashioned elbow grease, he would get the shit knocked out of him.
SPITE!
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata: Sonata, you are right. But one of my friends ( A DBZ fanatic) stated that Gogeta could destroy the Spectre, I thought he was BS, so I made this battle. How could gogeta possibly stand a chance of winning? "
and who is this friend, im sure he's not a fanatic. he probably said that because he was busy.
and i thought the same thing, till one of MY friends who is actually a super comic fanboy (LOL, coincidence) shoved this comic strip of the spectre in my face with the intention of saying "suck on this!" he didnt, but it looked like thats what he was thinking. i just think its unfair to put really old child cartoon characters against a character supported by "GOD". not to mention, the spectre is american made, and we all know america strives to be the best, so obviously he's going to be stronger. *shrug*

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Spite
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47693 said:
" Spite "
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel