Gogeta SSJ4 vs Bills

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by niBBit 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (5,654 posts) See mini bio Level 12

vs

in character but serious

gogeta gets 10 mins. after that it splits into goku and vegeta both ssj4

no knowledge

low end feats do not count.

GT logic cannot be used to debunk gogeta.

STAGE: PLANET VEGETA

extra round: bills and gogeta vs :

wait for it

WHIS

Post by LHWKnight (2,000 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bills Via time limit

@LHWKnight: what if there's no time limit?

@othus12: stalemate

Post by Vapovile (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Oh my, this should be interesting. For the main match, I would say that Gogeta should be able to destroy Bills with mid-difficulty. However, nobody can accurately judge the second round because Whis has no feats besides teleporting across the galaxy with Bills, which Goku could do with Instant Transmission. For all we know, Whis could peel his face off in the next movie to revel himself to be Hulk Hogan in disguise, and the rest of the film would be Goku and Hogan battling in a steel cage match.

@Vapovile: he knocked out bills with one hit. toriyama described whis as a 15 in the power scale and bills being a 10.

Post by Vapovile (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@othus12: So Whis would be around 1.5 times as strong as Bills with that logic then. And for the knockout hit, I don't exactly consider that to be an amazing feat, since Bills was already exhausted from his fight with Goku, and didn't even have enough energy to destroy the planet. One could argue that he could use that extra 30% he had in store, but I digress. Whis appears to be more than a simple brawler like Bills, so I wouldn't doubt it if Toriyama gave him a hax ability to compliment his fighting powers, particularly an ability that uses his staff to some degree.

I am just going to have to say "not enough information" for now.

@Vapovile: you realize bills just made an excuse when he said he couldnt destroy the planet in order to forgive goku and his friends right?

bills didnt use 70% of his powers. he fought at 70% which is completely different.

Post by HorusMaster97 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Gogeta has more DC, but normal ki doesn't affect Gods.

Bills wins.

@HorusMaster97: it does affect gods.

here is a kick from vegeta

it made bills bleed a little.

it looked like ki didnt affected gods only because he was ridiculously above everyone else.

@othus12: Ok, forget this detail, so Gogeta SSJ4 would win.

@HorusMaster97: welcome to the vice!

@othus12: Thanks :D

Post by taichokage (11,513 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I agree Gogeta should win. The Whis round probably as well but it's hard to know when we don't know his power scheme.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I think an admin needs to delete the Whis part because he's a featless character and therefore unscaleable.

Also Bills probably crushes SSJ4 Gogeta because Bills speed is too high. Bills speed was on par with Goku spamming Instant Transmission. He's so fast that he can keep up with teleportation. SSJ4 Gogeta brute strength would probably far outclass Bills to the point that Bills can't even touch him, but all Bills has to do is run away for 10 minutes and Gogeta defeats himself.

@othus12: NO that was not ki, that was rage fueled by his woman getting slapped.

in that moment vegeta would have kicked even omega, broly, Baby and super 17's asses at the same time

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,417 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Depends on how Gogeta goes about this, if he dicks around and wastes his time then Bills could potentially hold out, though he is probably too arrogant to run away. If Gogeta decides to be serious then he'll probably beat Bills with around the same amount of effort as Whis would.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,841 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gogeta dies...then they both die.

Also this has been done before IIRC.

funny how people say whis is unscalable when 90% of dragon ball characters are featless and they are just scaled. toriyama said that if bills ws a 10 whis was a 15 so he is quite stronger than bills. good enough to know his PL if you ask me.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,841 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I agree he is the strongest since Akira said it....but it would be nice to see his feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel