Godzilla vs Superman

Topic started by debeze on March 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

VS

Fight till death

time: AT NIGHT

neither cant leave planet earth

NO BFR

superman is trying to protect earth from being destroyed( so he cant destroy the planet)

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Neither one is killing the other, I can tell you that right now.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 12

All I can say is, I have a friend who has seen and owns every Godzilla movie there is, loves him maybe more than I love Superman and Mario combined, and he still doesn't think Godzilla can beat Superman

Post by othus12 (7,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

supes grabs godzilla and throws him at the sun.

the catch: superman cant leave earth but godzilla can

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,175 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Is this seriously serious?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In character:Superman wins

Bloodlusted: Superman lobotomizes Godzilla and makes it his bitch.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Superman got this one in the bag.

Post by GrayWolf2 (343 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The man in the rubber suit has no chance.

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Superman is a High Herald level being, this is a stomp in his favor.

Wow godzilla underestimation to the max here. Godzilla can propel himself with atomic breath btw, not getting tossed into the sun, doubt it would kill him anyway

Well let's compare the stats here between Post-Crisis Superman and Godzilla.

Destructive Capacity: Easily Planetary, heat vision at higher temperature then the Sun. vs. Maybe Low Planetary at best

Durability: Stellar Level vs. Lower then Planetary (I highly doubt Godzilla can survive being thrown into the Sun considering that that would destroy most planets.)

Speed: Millions of Times FTL vs. Hypersonic, maybe at best low FTL reactions.

Intelligence: Supergenius vs. Kinda Cunning at best.

Other Powers: Too many to Count vs. Not Many

Please tell me how Godzilla would beat Post-Crisis Superman.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief: And you're underestimating Superman.

@CerusSerenade said:

@YoungChief: And you're underestimating Superman.

Not really. I'm just aware of the feats Godzilla has, including being reduced to a beating heart and regenerating, or getting hit with an absolute zero blast to the chest and all it did was piss him off, reacting to and blasting an FTL meteor in space just to name a few, Marvel Godzilla is even stronger. Unless Superman takes his ass into space and pushes Godzilla into the sun himself, this is a stalemate, as I said before, he can propel himself with Atomic Breath

EDIT: More durability feats. Surviving the molten core of the earth, the event horizon of a black hole, etc.

How does Godzilla compare favorably to Superman in terms of destructive capacity, durability,or speed. Superman speedblitz massively FTL Godzilla using his heat vision at a temperature hotter then the sun to burn all of Godzilla's cells so that he can't regenerate.

@Imperator100 said:

How does Godzilla compare favorably to Superman in terms of destructive capacity, durability,or speed. Superman speedblitz massively FTL Godzilla using his heat vision at a temperature hotter then the sun to burn all of Godzilla's cells so that he can't regenerate.

I'm not saying Godzilla has better stats, I'm saying Superman can't kill him and vice versa. If he uses that much heat vision to try and completely disintegrate a 400 foot tall monster, who is already incredible durable and resistant to heat, it'll drain his power REALLY fast by the way, and Godzilla would likely just regenerate

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ummmm... Where is the anime/manga character in this battle? if there is none, then this does not belong here.

Aside from that, Supes wins.

Superman's Heat Vision can heat up entire planets, it would disintegrate Godzilla.

@Imperator100 said:

Superman's Heat Vision can heat up entire planets, it would disintegrate Godzilla.

I think I already know what feat you're talking about, and I believe he was amped to perform it

I think you're missing the point, that feat was peformed casually and being anywhere in that range means Superman could pretty easily Heat Vision Godzilla from orbit.

@Imperator100 said:

I think you're missing the point, that feat was peformed casually and being anywhere in that range means Superman could pretty easily Heat Vision Godzilla from orbit.

I thought he couldn't leave the Earth? Eh whatever, his heat vision when heating the planet wasn't really a destructive feat anyway, it didn't harm anyone or anything. It's most powerful when focused, basically I doubt his wide beam could really harm Godzilla

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel