godzilla vs big o

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by Auron 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

       
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Godzilla
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Definitely Gojira no use adding a wall of logic to this.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,010 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Bitchin' Atomic Breath...CHECK 
Badass Attitude...CHECK 
Almost hundred giant monster buttraped...CHECK 
Enemy tall as my Knee...CHECK 
 
This is the list Godzilla was writing while pawning Big O
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

good fight 
 
godzilla
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: 

i guess your right his durabilities is way better than big o 
 
but i dont really remember what big o can do i think he has a laser and he those something with his fist
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Kuma_From_Argentina: i guess your right his durabilities is way better than big o  but i dont really remember what big o can do i think he has a laser and he those something with his fist "

you were saying XD
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein:
i said that godzilla has better durabilitie and that big o dose not have manny attacks  what is this pic supposed to mean    
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Godzilla wins in every way. Especially in size, Big O appears to be smaller than most skyscrapers but Godzilla could easily destroy skyscrapers just by stepping on them. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
Sorry i guess i misread your post. I thought it said "big o will win Because Godzilla has no defense against lasers" So i had posted mecha godzilla, who Has massive laser cannons etc.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@OmegaMekix said:
" Godzilla wins in every way. Especially in size, Big O appears to be smaller than most skyscrapers but Godzilla could easily destroy skyscrapers just by stepping on them.  "
I dunno about scope. Pretending they were near the same size, I'd assume Big O would have the advantage of strength of versatility, but Godzilla does have retarded durability on his size... you know, compared to a a tinker toy.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@John_Martone said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" Godzilla wins in every way. Especially in size, Big O appears to be smaller than most skyscrapers but Godzilla could easily destroy skyscrapers just by stepping on them.  "
I dunno about scope. Pretending they were near the same size, I'd assume Big O would have the advantage of strength of versatility, but Godzilla does have retarded durability on his size... you know, compared to a a tinker toy. "
True, Godzilla doesn't have many trick but considering that he's wailed on monster with the same tricks means that they are effective.
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7

godzilla would win this with his durabilitie stomping on the big "O", but as far as godzilla using his atomic fire the big "O" could possibly dodge it and it takes godzilla a few seconds for it to chage up again so the big "O" can use that as his advantage, and godzilla would stomp on the bid "O" as he comes closer to godzilla.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Someone should totally make an OVA about this battle.  It would be pretty sweet to watch.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Big o
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel