Godzilla & The Evangelions vs. The Angels (All except Tabris)

Topic started by vinv1989 on Aug. 10, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by vinv1989 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Well the title says it all who would win if Godzilla (Who can be any version, my vision is the Heisei Godzilla from 1991; use our IMAGINATION!) decided to team up with NERV as the last line of defense against the army of Angels that want to take over earth. As the battle lines are drawn and the cities begin to crumble, only one side can emerge victorious! Which will it be the defending resistance or the invading aggressors? You decided!

Combatants: Godzilla, EVA Unit’s 00-04, The Angels (Adam, Lilith, Sachiel, Shamshel, Ramiel, Gaghiel, Israfel, Sandalphon, Matariel, Sahaqiel, Iruel, Leliel, Bardiel, Zeruel, Arael, Armisael)

Settings: Takes place in an alternative universe since all then Angels attack earth at the same time and since Godzilla’s in it.

Locations: Tokyo-3, Terminal Dogma, Mt. Fuji (if it still exists? lol)

Rules:

Since our heroes are outnumber greatly the JSDF (Japanese Self Defense Force) can assist them in the battle.

Godzilla has all his abilities and moves throughout his 50+ year history, even if certain version of Godzilla didn’t have those certain abilities or moves. (Example, if you imagine the Showa Godzilla using the Spiral Atomic Ray like the Heisei Godzilla or Heisei Godzilla being able to jump high and run fast; it’s all possible)

NERV can help supply them with weapons, etc.

If the EVA’s umbilical cables are destroyed, Godzilla can transfer some of his energy to give them an unlimited power surge to let them run without the cables.

The seventeenth Angel, Tabris or Kaworu Nagisa helps are heroes and rebuilds EVA Unit 04 and pilots in order to combat the other angels (once again use your imagination).

Godzilla Universe weapons can be used as part of the JSDF’s arsenal like Maser Tanks, The Super-X, etc.

Eva Unit 00 is piloted by Rei Ayanami

Eva Unit 01 is piloted by Shinji Ikari

Eva Unit 02 is piloted by Asuka Langley Soryu

Eva Unit 04 is piloted by Kaworu Nagisa (Tabris)

All Eva’s are scaled to around Godzilla’s height (and this varies greatly depending on which version of Godzilla you vision) but slightly smaller.

Like the Eva’s the Angels are also scaled to be larger than the Eva’s accordingly to match their size compared to them in the show.

Eva Unit 01 can go berserk if need be.

Eva Unit 01 can be with or without his S² Engine.

Eva’s and Angel’s can use there AT Fields.

Godzilla can block off enemies special powers by biting down on them. Just like he did to Spacegodzilla.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I dont know if Godzilla would be able to beat multiple Angels at once, since the way this is set up each "good guy" would be fighting 3 or 4 angels, and the addition of the JSDF wouldn't really help at all. I think the angels win.
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
If the Angels are all in this battle at once, then its a big curbstomp in their favor. Too much for the Evas and Godzilla to handle all at once.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
godzilla, he's awesome
Post by vinv1989 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob: 

Got to agree with you all the way on that, Godzilla has battled creatures from other planets before, and has never been defeated single handedly by anyone. I mean he didn’t get the title, King of the Monsters for nothing.

@vinv1989 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: 

Got to agree with you all the way on that, Godzilla has battled creatures from other planets before, and has never been defeated single handedly by anyone. I mean he didn’t get the title, King of the Monsters for nothing.

"
damn straight
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

no one can beat GODZILLA!!!!! :P
ah, look its godzilla
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@vinv1989: With Lilith on the Angels side, one Angel is all that is needed to fuse with her and wipe out all living life on the planet. Godzilla will be swimming around in a pool of primordial ooze before he gets any chance at going after an Angel.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" @vinv1989: With Lilith on the Angels side, one Angel is all that is needed to fuse with her and wipe out all living life on the planet. Godzilla will be swimming around in a pool of primordial ooze before he gets any chance at going after an Angel. "

im insulted lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
correct me if i am wrong but eva-01 can turn things into life soup too right? but it doesn't matter much if adam and lilith's there, adam caused the second impact ..... nuff said
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel