Giygas (Mother) vs. Mewtwo (Pokémon)

Topic started by alternative_backup on June 23, 2013. Last post by YouFinished 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by alternative_backup (117 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Giygas (Mother)
Giygas (Mother)
Mewtwo (Pokémon)
Mewtwo (Pokémon)

Giygas is sent by an entity unknown to the Pokémon universe. He plans to travel to Earth and take revenge on the human race. He arrives on Earth and sits in a solitary cave in a meadow. Giygas wakes up and begins to destroy the planet, Mewtwo by far-seeing and seeing that it is a threat that could affect the planet, decides to confront it to save humanity.

Rules:

- Both characters are at full power

- Fight to death or incapacitation

-The fight takes place in the ocean

Who win?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,929 posts) See mini bio Level 13

What exactly do you expect Mewtwo to do, Giygas is much more than a planetary threat, he is the embodiment of evil in Mother, the protagonists needed a Deus ex machina to stand a chance

In Mother 1, Giygas is an alien with great psychic powers. I don't know if the protagonists of the first videogame of the trilogy's Mother, they needed a Deux ex Machina to beat Giygas. I thought that it would be a good showdown, since both characters have similar capabilities.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,929 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@alternative_backup: Similar abilities yes, but Giygas is on a different scale I'm afraid, he is in essence an abstract being, Mewtwo would not be able to harm him

EDIT: if it is Giygas with his abilities just from Mother 1 then Idk, but full power Giygas is too much

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@alternative_backup said:

In Mother 1,
Giygas is an alien with great psychic powers. I don't know if the protagonists
of the first videogame of the trilogy's Mother, they needed a Deux ex Machina
to beat Giygas. I thought that it would be a good showdown, since both
characters have similar capabilities.

Mewtwo is not a planetary threat unless you rely on the English dub of storm slowly killing off a storm. From what I recall and what few told me, the original had nothing about planetary razing storm.

Even then anime mewtwo is the strongest version.

Giygas is implied universal threat even if Mewtwo is planetary and it took massive emotional prayer to make a dent on Giygas.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You only has shown me pictures of Mother 2. I mean Mother 1 Giygas, who was a much lower scale.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mewtwo dies....horribly

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9

People are confusing Giygas from Mother with his Mother 2 version. Giygas in Mother 1 was nowhere near as impressive, but still impressive since he was causing an enormous amount of inanimate objects to come to life and living beings lose their minds through out the area in Mother 1 which should be around the size of an island. Also one of his robots was able tear through space, and Ninten had a space manipulating ability and was unable to effect Giygas at all. Then there's Queen Mary who created a huge magical land and other PSI users via PSI, and Giygas should be on par with her if not above. In terms of speed, PSI Teleport is possibly an FTL ability given it's properties, and almost any PSI user is able to do this (even a baby and monkeys) it should apply to Giygas as well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel