Ginyu Force Vs Justice League

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The picture is of the entire JL from the comics, many of which have the power to solo. Superman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern etc. The list can go on and on, and these guys aren't even the powerhouses of the group, Fate, Orion, Captain Atom, Zatanna. Too much firepower for the JL here.

Post by hellolosers (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
In Prime and one million comics they can pull planets and sneeze planets BUT NO..(no sneeze that wasnt his power, it was exaggerated and was the dust from some hobo fairy that made him do that an that was an exageration) Pulling planets doesnt make you stronger in fighting, pulling and lifting weights does ZERO IN FIGHTING POWER! And prime and one million cant BLOW UP PLANETS CAN THEY? They cant beat the ginyu force, see the ginyu have specialties, they might not be able to lift or pull as much as or survive a supernova or the heat from the core of the sun like superman prime or one million who are 100 times stronger than the JL(justice league ) superman.. but the ginyu force have powers superman can ever dream of... like teleporting at light speed and flying. Superman cant teleport he will never land a hit on them, and also they blow up fucking planets in one blast from their mouth or finger or body or hand. And those are all the only parts they can blast from so yes.. lol they > ANY SUPERMAN.
Dont you understand this? Wonderwoman- 700 Flash - 800 Superman - 1300 Hulk - 1000(physical only) Green lanturn - 800 Martian Manhunter - 600 Batman- 120-200 etc.... ALL THE REST OF THEM ARE AROUND 500 to 1000 MAX. Recoome- 60,000

Superman isn't needed in this fight, Fate and Captain Atom can solo with very little effort.

Dont YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? It doesnt matter if theres 1000 OF THEM!!!! hes too strong, their firepower isnt going to be able to HURT HIM! IVE READ Fate and Captain Atom in the comic PAL, they ARE WEAK. Are you crazy!!! They wont even be able to FCKING TOUCH HIM. Please dont post anymore stupid comments or I will flag them. This is so stupid, honestly go and see his opponents and the fights captain atom has and see how his opponents are NO WHERE NEAR RECOOMES PLANET BUSTER LEVEL.

Captain Atom was able to create a universe with a mere thought, and he later destroyed it with ease. I can't see the Ginyu force doing anything to guy who could erase them by thinking it.

Post by hellolosers2 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@All_StarSupes: Are you dumb? THATS NOT JUSTICE LEAGUE CAPTAIN ATOM. THATS THE OTHER COMIC EXAGGERATED VERSION OF HIM. Hes not as strong in JUSTICE LEAGUE.

You just DONT compare the Justice League with someone like the likes of Recoome..

Its slaughter..

Um... CAPTAIN ATOM CAN NEVER MAKE THE UNIVERSE EVER!!! IN JUSTICE LEAGUE....

He did that in the other comics, those comics are NOT THESAME VERSION and are EXAGGERATED, like prime and one million. HE NEVER DID ANY OF THOSE THINGS NOR CAN HE EVER DO THEM IN JUSTICE LEAGUE BECAUSE THEY ARE LIGHT YEARS WEAKER THAN THE ATOM IN THE OTHER COMIC, WHICH IS SEPERATE. duhhh..

Dont try and use that non justice league example, thats not thesame atoms strength in justice league PAL. Got Anymore!!?

And even IF he can create or destroy a universe. It doesnt matter. It doesnt prove he can tank a PLANET BUSTER..... Being a creator and destroyer doesnt mean you are STRONGER than someone like Recoome. He will kill him with One attack! and thats it. The reason is because there is NO PROOF he can survive his attack.

The other versions of any super heroes in OTHER COMICS IS NOT INCLUDED. THIS IS JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC AND PROPER VERSIONS PLEASE. NO EXAGGERATED BULLSHIT since I can exaggerate recoome too in another comic. We are comparing JL( THE FUCKING JUSTICE LEAGUE) to Recoome..

Recoome wins by blowing them all up with 1 ERASER GUN. I feel sorry for the justice league.

Post by hellolosers2 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@All_StarSupes: 1 Recoome Eraser Gun should do. Their all dead

No replies. Yeah thought so.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,136 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@hellolosers: Tone down on the language. The site can have profanity, but there is no need for that. There is no need for name calling neither. That could be a 8 year old kid you're talking to with bad social skills and for low self-esteem and you're killing him.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Every member of the Ginyu force is a Casual Moon Buster.

With prep, Body Change and Time Stop will prove essential.

Only those with greater than Moon Level durability will pose a protential threat.

They cant clear it with the likes of MM & GL in there, but they get very far.

Fair enough if classic Captain Atom is not allowed, then you can still use his recent version, who along with Firestorm could easily transmute the Ginyu Force. But to be fair I've had enough, if you can't see that all those members (some of whom are god like), can't beat the rubbish GF then that's your problem not mine. BTW exploding planets is their best feat??? Flash has outrun imploding universes and collapsing dimensions.

@Supreme Marvel:I don't think somebody calling me names over the internet is going to kill me, especially when they have no clue what they're talking about. And insinuating that I may be 8 years old with bad social skills is also quite rude. If you think I'm that stupid, you can look up everything I've said in this thread, and I think you'll find that I've stated nothing but facts.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,136 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@All_StarSupes: You missed my point. He kept swearing at you. I was thinking of a bad situation, just to make sure he knew it's not nice to speak to people that way. I was just making it up. I knew you weren't eight. I just seemed a number that a person would feel bad for constantly using profanity towards. If you get me? No one wants to swear at a kid. For all he knew, you may have been. I was saying you were. Just point out to him, try not to use so much.

@Supreme Marvel: Fair enough, I think the guy is more than liikely just trying to provoke an argument, hence why I ignored most of his comments.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why would anybody bump this slaughter the Ginyus get demolished due to the overwhelming Hax most of the JL members possess.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel