Ginyu Force Vs Justice League

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2010. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47605 said:

" @Mortein: So him stating he can destroy a planet makes it true? I don't think so. This is getting pointless really I'm done here. "

I never said he destroyed the earth, I said he stated he can destroy it, therefore I wasn't speculating, since he really did stated that he can destroy the earth. 

"Vegeta can destroy the earth" is a speculation, since he never destroyed it.

"Vegeta stated he can destroy the earth" is not a speculation
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

superman solo  i don't know how ginyu forces would win
Post by killer4589 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

those who blieve jh will will are morons already butter is faster than light and faster or just as fast as flash

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@killer4589: several members of the JL are massively FTL, so anyone that thinks they lose are the real morons
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@killer4589:

Funny, that isn't what it say in the official Manga (I have to double check) or other scans I saw online (I would like to know who translated that)

And please don't bump my old dead threads

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,333 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Even Goku can't beat Superman....

*hides for shitstorm*

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Batman with prep can solo
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

The Justice Leage would win. Nobody in the Ginyu Force is smart enough to put 10 minutes of prep to use. In fact, they all rely on their power. Anyway, the JL win. Superman alone would humiliate all of them. With the addition of Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman, there is no way the Ginyu Force can win. Superman, Cap Marvel, MM and WW are all faster, stronger and more durable than anyone in the Ginyu Force. Not to mention that Flash could just blitzed them all.

ND

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Newdeath:

Not to mention The Spectre is an Honorary member of the Justice League LMAO

@DJSNuva1: LOL!

ND

@Newdeath said:

@DJSNuva1: LOL!

ND

:D

So, haven't seen you on the Battle Forums in awhile, where you been? Oh, and as for this battle, it seems that people greatly overestimate the Ginyu Force's abilities... Or DB/Z/GT in general, if you know what I mean.

@DJSNuva1: Well I've been on the RPG Forums, it's a lot funner there IMO, getting to create your own character etc. :P

Yep I've seen what's been said.

ND

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
JLA stomps the shit out of the with many characters that could solo.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

If this was posing contest I would give a slight edge to the Ginyu, but in a fight this is a total slaughter. JLA has waaaay to much firepower.

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath said:

Superman alone would humiliate all of them.

Until a few weeks ago he could probably solo most of DBZ cast but given the most recent retcon of 52... Supes got nerfed to DCAU levels if not weaker. Dude was having problems dealing with tanks and wasted himself stoping a bullet train.

@StargunZX: I'm talking about Supes before that since the JLA in this battle is the one before the whole DC Reboot

ND

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Newdeath: I just thought you wasn't aware of the changes in the prime DC Universe.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@killer4589
Lol, Flash is FTL aswell, and as i remeber that is the guy that specializes in speed, and nothing will save them from Martian Mindrape, and add support by GL and the heavy hitters like Sups, WW and Cap Marv and you  get the ultra crubstomp, and also The DBZ have no way of hurting Sups, WW and so on, while they will die from a mere punch by sups.

@StargunZX: Of course I am :P

ND

@StargunZX said:

@Newdeath said:

Superman alone would humiliate all of them.

Until a few weeks ago he could probably solo most of DBZ cast but given the most recent retcon of 52... Supes got nerfed to DCAU levels if not weaker. Dude was having problems dealing with tanks and wasted himself stoping a bullet train.

That was just the first issue... It didn't even look like Superman, the guy in JL #1 looked like Superman, and we haven't really seen what he can do yet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel