Ginyu Force Vs Justice League

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ginyu force get slaughtered brutally. 

Seriously, even if Captain Ginyu can change body, he will take some time to adapt to it. 

Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Many people from the Justice Leaugue can solo.
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@mjdavis105 said:
"@JThree47605 said:
"A major majority of the JL are faster than the Ginyu Force, Ginyu would stand no chance of switching bodies with Superman, he isn't fast enough to keep up with him. Seriously, the Ginyu Force gets destroyed, Supes can solo, WW can solo, MMH can solo, GL can solo, CM can solo this isn't fair. "
everybody in  the ginyu force is faster than the speed of sound even though supes and flash maybe faster but  they  still wont be able to see them. i believe JLU wins, but that solo stuff is nonsense. i dont see how GL Or flash or wonder woman could hurt them. they tank planet busting attacks and laugh.  JLU wins, but soloing the ginyu force is impossible. "

Faster than sound aint gonna cut it when your going against someone faster than light. Reecome couldnt take a punch from Goku to the gut, what do you think is going to happen when he gets hit by someone who is in the 100 million tons range? No, its not impossible to solo the Ginyu Force, especially when you are far faster and stronger than they are, you saw what happened when Goku first came to Namek, they couldnt keep up with him, and he wasn't even light speed let alone faster than light, the Ginyu Force is better off facing the Teen Titans roster.
@taichokage said:
" @DJSNuva1: not if guldo freezes time and/or ginyu switches bodies with MMH or Superman but yes indeed realistically JL wins easily just not via MMH alone because the GF definitely could take him out alone. "

No, they couldn't, and time means nothing to beings who are faster than light. Guldo would already be dead, no one on the Ginyu force can take hits from beings who are in the 100 million ton range. Ginyu would never get the chance to switch bodies, he would be long dead, I am seeing a lot of fanboyism(not you taichokage) here today.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Average Ginyu force member, should be able to react fight way faster then light.
If Mr Popo with PL few hundreds was faster then lightning (0.3x the speed of light) then Ginyu force member should be hundreds of times faster then light.
Also each one of them have hundreds of times more energy then it would be necessary to blow up a moon sized celestial object, this is a fact.
however, i still give win to JL, but it wouldn't be as much a stomp as some of you think it would.
@Mortein said:
"Average Ginyu force member, should be able to react fight way faster then light. If Mr Popo with PL few hundreds was faster then lightning (0.3x the speed of light) then Ginyu force member should be hundreds of times faster then light. Also each one of them have hundreds of times more energy then it would be necessary to blow up a moon sized celestial object, this is a fact. however, i still give win to JL, but it wouldn't be as much a stomp as some of you think it would. "

No Ginyu member is hundreds of times faster than light. If DBZers are as fast as you say, there would be no need for spaceships, when they could simply get to their location in seconds via being hundreds of times faster than light as you say, no one outside of Goku using IT(which isnt speed but teleportation might I add) has ever shown that kind of speed. Wouldn't matter if they could destroy as moon or planet, none of them has the durabitlity to tank a shot from a 100 million plus tonner, and non of them would be able to react to anyone moving even at relativistic speeds. The Ginyu force gets destroyed, and many members from JL could solo.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47605: Actually, even if DBZ's could move hundreds of times the speed of light it would still take them a long time to traverse solar systems or even galaxies. For example, if someone was to leave earth at 100x the speed of light it would take them approximately 1000 years to leave the galaxy. Assuming Planets like Namek aren't in goku's galaxy it would be near impossible for him to fly their (not even counting the fact that saiyan's supposedly can't stay in space indefinitely.)
@rein said:
" @JThree47605: Actually, even if DBZ's could move hundreds of times the speed of light it would still take them a long time to traverse solar systems or even galaxies. For example, if someone was to leave earth at 100x the speed of light it would take them approximately 1000 years to leave the galaxy. Assuming Planets like Namek aren't in goku's galaxy it would be near impossible for him to fly their (not even counting the fact that saiyan's supposedly can't stay in space indefinitely.) "

It took the spaceship Goku was using 6 days to reach Namek, and it was moving at just the speed of light IIRC. If Goku could really move and travel at hundreds of times faster than light, he would have been at Namek in an instant, he wouldnt have been in space that long. Now, this is all around the Namek saga, if we go further into the series where they jump to WTF powerlevels, then surely they would be what(trying to think like Mortein here) millions of times faster than light? A billion times? Maybe a trillion, just throw a random number in there thats how fast they would be.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47605: Huh. I always thought Namek was in another galaxy and that their solar system at least resmebled ours. 
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9

JL wins easily, even radiantthelight can admit this...

@rein:
Well, I think it was in another solar system, but the DBZU is puny compared to other universes so I don't think it really matters.
What most people don't understand is that speed of DBZ characters isn't the same as the speed of marvel or DC characters.
When Marvel/DC characters are flying, the longer they fly the faster they'll go, until they reach their top speed, for which it usually takes them at least few seconds, 
When DBZ characters are flying, they reach their top speed almost instantly, and then they are losing it the longer they fly.  
Take a look at those scans, Goku started flying extremely fast, but he couldn't hold that same speed for to long

With Superman for example is opposite, the longer he fly the faster he goes, until he reaches his top speed.

I think it is obvious, that early DBZ characters can react and fight at light speed, however they can't cross long distances.

my theory:
The speed of DBZ char.=energy/distance
so if a character has energy 100, and the distance is 50, his speed will be 2. But if distance is 2 his speed will be 50.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is highly possible that early DBZ characters were near light speed, this is my argument:  

@Mortein:
So can you actually show them going at FTL speeds? Not just them reacting, actually moving.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Goku breaks free from an explosion before the light can reach him.
 @JThree47605 said:

" @Mortein: So can you actually show them going at FTL speeds? Not just them reacting, actually moving. "

" we have 2 statements that they are faster then lightning, we have 2 feats which proves their beams are faster then lightning, and we have tons of feats which proves how they are nearly as fast as their beams are."
 I posted up there 4 scans which shows they are almost as fast as their beams are. 
Ginyu force member could dodge attacks, trow attacks and cross small distances hundreds of times faster then light, but they wouldn't be able to get to the moon and back in matter of seconds.
@JThree47605: Namek is in another galaxy, Kaio says so.
@rein: Goku space ship was not going only going lightspeed, this is never ever said.

million tons range is nice, but Ginyu and his crew can attack more powerfully, and there attacks are stronger than what JL can take.   

Superman go's all out to fly near the speed of light. 
His combat speed is not as fast as Ginyu.

And he gets knocked out destroying the shadow moon. 

Piccollo destroys the moon  with a powerlevel of 1000ish, (and it reaches the moon in seconds, close to the speed of light) Ginyu's power is around 160,000.   
JL can't take that kind of punishment. 
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
Lol at using a low superman showing despite his like what 100+ good showings? Goku was hit my the light but simply avoided the moment it hit the ground, so its kinda a contradiction.
@fabuloso_larumba: Post crisis Superman is single planetary in durability and destruction, maybe a little more. 2 planest were colliding on him once and the Source had to teleport him away for safety. I told you, if you wish to see more scans showing DBZ speed, go to the "How fast are dbz characters" thread here on AV.  

Ginyu is still 100times more powerful than a planet buster, a 100times planet buster is to much for the modern JL. Add to this the time stop of Gurdo, and the fact that all the Ginyu toukousentai would be planet busters, I think they take the win.  

Or are still mad that I said Kizaru couldn't beat Goku? 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In that situation Ginyu simply posseses one of the fighters

if he can  , goku is not so smart.

superman solo 
martian man hunter solo 
dr fate solo and the entire dbz cast
captain atom solo 
@fabuloso_larumba said:
" Ginyu wont have the time to use body change, Guldo when he stops time EVERYONE stops what is this nonesense about him stopping time and letting his team take hits?   
Ah no, he stops time for only the people he chooses to. 
Hence why he stopped time on Kurrirn and Gohan, but not Vegeta. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel