Ginyu Force Vs Justice League

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
The Ginyu Force have been order to take out the Justice League 

Vs 

Ginyu Force have 10 minuters prep to learn about their enemys 
The fight take places in Gotham city. Nobody in the city 
The JL will go after the Ginyu Force 10 people at a time.    
Who will win? 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'll go with JL
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
MM Mind rapes them all.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Superman solo, flash solo, green lanterns solo, Captain Marvel solo 
Well Most of them can solo 
Post by mjdavis105 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@battleheiz said:
" Superman solo, flash solo, green lanterns solo, Captain Marvel solo 
Well Most of them can solo  "

Whoa I agree that  JLU wins, but I dont think anybody solos the ginyu force. 
keep in mind their power levels, are all over 20,000. 
Vegeta was blowing up planet at 18,000. he was throwing his best stuff at racoom 
who is around 60,000, and he tanked those blast. I dont see how green lantern enery blast could hurt them 
and even if he could, he couldnt catch them, because his reaction speed is not as fast as theres. 

as far as superman and cpt marvel go again i dont see how they get past all 6 of them racoom is 
big and fast annd he could keep them busy why the others just blast. plus if ginyu who's max is 120,000 
could switch bodies with superman  or marvel or guldo could put them in paralysis with his psychic powers. 
@mjdavis105: His psychic powers are crap compared to MM's
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
well i'll go with the Ginyu Force!!! captain Ginyu can switch bodies with Supes and then he can solo the whole Justice League!!! that eassy!!!! and Recoome can just destroy the planet destroying everybody in the JL that are not planet busting durable.....  so yeah....
@DBZ_universe: ROFLMAO and you believe that???? 
@battleheiz:
i don't see why not.... and pluss JU would not want to try to kill Supes even tho he is not him.... (it would be Ginyu)....  oh and Supes cannot encounter that technique of Ginyu.....
@DBZ_universe: And what about Zatana, MM, Batman, GL's, WW and many other that can keep supe occupied
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ginyu stands no chance. I lol'd at the idea superman could solo the JL
@battleheiz:
but still it ain't fair 5 against ????....
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@DBZ_universe:
The Ginyu Force is only facing 10 at a time. 
@Destinyheroknight: Make it two and JL still wins
@battleheiz said:
" @Destinyheroknight: Make it two and JL still wins "
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz: @DJSNuva1: Not really. In that situation Ginyu simply posseses one of the fighters. (assuming their both not GL's)
@rein said:
" @battleheiz: @DJSNuva1: Not really. In that situation Ginyu simply posseses one of the fighters. (assuming their both not GL's) "
If one was Superman and the other was Dr.Fate, I think that 2 vs Ginyu Force would still be JL winning
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Justice League.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

A major majority of the JL are faster than the Ginyu Force, Ginyu would stand no chance of switching bodies with Superman, he isn't fast enough to keep up with him. Seriously, the Ginyu Force gets destroyed, Supes can solo, WW can solo, MMH can solo, GL can solo, CM can solo this isn't fair.
Post by mjdavis105 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@JThree47605 said:
"A major majority of the JL are faster than the Ginyu Force, Ginyu would stand no chance of switching bodies with Superman, he isn't fast enough to keep up with him. Seriously, the Ginyu Force gets destroyed, Supes can solo, WW can solo, MMH can solo, GL can solo, CM can solo this isn't fair. "

everybody in  the ginyu force is faster than the speed of sound even though supes and flash maybe faster but  they  still wont be able to see them. i believe JLU wins, but that solo stuff is nonsense. i dont see how GL Or flash or wonder woman could hurt them. 
they tank planet busting attacks and laugh.  JLU wins, but soloing the ginyu force is impossible.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel